ॐ RELAXING 360° Meditation Music ❯ Positive Vibrations + Isochronic Alpha Waves | Elevate Your Mood.

Discussion in 'Music' started by Flexibility, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Flexibility

Flexibility Members

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♒ HEADPHONES ARE NOT REQUIRED, BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. :))

• This Ambisonic Audio track features:
    ✓ 8Hz
    ✓ 8Hz Isochronic Square Waves with 8Hz Carrier
    ✓ 10Hz
    ✓ 33Hz
    ✓ 360Hz
    ✓ Multi Layered 8D Audio Movement
    ✓ Natural 432Hz Tuning.

████████████████
    BENEFITS and EFFECTS
    ████████████████
    ██ Research and Studies on Sound Healing, Meditation, Brain Waves & MORE:
    ██ FREKVENCIJA - Research & Studies - Pastebin.com

█ 8Hz █
    ❯ Light relaxation, "super learning", body/mind integration.
    ❯ Past life regression; More Lymphocytes, DNA repair.
    ❯ Associated with Base/Muladhara chakra (Color=Red) (Body Parts=Adrenals, Spinal Column, Kidneys (Effects=Physicalenergy, will to live).

█ 8Hz Isochronic Square Waves █
    ❯ Isochronic tones are the most powerful sound shapes for brainwave entrainment, proven by science in many studies and examples.
    ❯ Square Waves are the most potent form of isochronic tones.
    ❯ 8Hz is in the Alpha Waves spectrum. Alpha Waves are known to increase creativity and reduce depression. They are also known as "Relaxed but Focused" state of mind.

█ 10Hz █
    ❯ Enhanced release of serotonin & mood elevator, universally beneficial. Acts as ananalgesic, safest frequency, especially for hangover & jet lag.
    Meg Patterson used for nicotine withdrawal.
    ❯ Dominant alpha frequency, clarity, normalcy, anti-convulsant, circadian rhythm resync, activate kidneys, raise body temp.
    ❯ Increased alertness (caused by an increase in norepinephrine + serotonin), sense of well being & decreased pain (caused by increase in beta-endorphins). Significant improvements in memory, reading & spelling are reported.

█ 33Hz █
    ❯ Instantly stimulates physical third eye which is the pineal gland which is located in the center of our brain.
    ❯ This is also the precise frequency that resonates from within the burial chamber of the Pyramid at Giza.
    ❯ Allows you to see reality as it truly is, improve empathy, and develop your own spiritual practices and identity.

█ 360Hz █
    ❯ The "Balance Frequency" - brings sensations of joy and healing, brings balance to health. Per NASA astronauts the Earth creates a 360 Hz
    tone in space. Brings body and mind into balance.
    ❯ Said to synchronize your brain hemispheres, your brain hemispheres also synchronize during meditation. Your mind will become more awakened, focused, deep, more powerful yet peaceful. By integrating both hemispheres of your brain and allowing them to work in sync, you will experience an increase in overall mental health, enhancing cognitive performance, better memory and intellectual functioning.

█ 432Hz Tuning █
    ❯ Music based on 432Hz resonates with all the 7 Chakras and the Universe.
    ❯ It Transmits beneficial healing energy, because it is a pure tone of math fundamental to nature.
    ❯ 432Hz unites you with the universal harmony. It's more smooth and pleasing to hear than the standard 440Hz tuning.

█ 8D Audio Movement █
    ❯ It's called the Ambisonic Audio.
    ❯ It optimizes your brain as a sound receptor by moving the sound
    in 360 degrees around your head.
    ❯ The purpose of this is to synchronize your brain hemispheres
    by stimulating multiple brain areas at once.
    ❯ Not every sound layer has the same route and movement.
    Certain layers are seperated for maximum potency.

I would highly recommend that you use headphones. The best effects would be if you do your regular meditation session and use this one to enhance the experience. I had some amazing lucid dreams with it last night. Im really using these kind of music for already 2 years for my meditations. And another good thing that i managed to achieve with this kind of music is that i managed to get a few friends into meditation which told me "meditation is boring", so i introduced them these kind of music and it was easier to begin. In this track you will find 8Hz which should increase your alpha brain waves, they are called "relaxed but focused state of mind". Be sure to try it with an open-mind and you might discover a whole new world of music and sound brainwave entrainment.

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

For many years experiments have been carried out on using frequencies that promote resonance in the human body for relaxation and forms of physiotherapy
    During WW2, secret research was carried out in the UK to produce a death-ray, by resonating the human skull. Few details exist, but the frequency was around 7Hz and it's first harmonic frequency.
    The program was stopped, because it would have been indiscriminate in its targets and breached the Geneva Convention.