ÒThere are always flowers for those who want to see them.Ó

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by OleFlowerMan, Jun 23, 2006.

1. OleFlowerMan

OleFlowerMan Member

Hail to our Youth Thich said ÒPeople usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don't even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child -- our own two eyes. All is a miracle.Ó
    I am the father of 6 young Hippies - 28 26 21 19 17 15. Three & three.
    I appreciate you people so much - Young people.
    In 68 ( I was only 11 but I research after I got a little older)) it was the young people who took a fuckin stand against the Insane shit this country's government was spewing out through their media machine. Worse is happening this very day. Lies and corruption.
    Neil's new CD "Living with War" is jammed with truth....
    "Don't need no more Ad Machine tellin me what I need..
    "Don't no more lies"
    Truth will set you free....only when listen to our own truths and follow them....
    Get a JOB Get a JOB
    FUK the JOB......Go for a LIFE people...go for the BBD (Big Better Deal) Explore the world...sell veggie burritos at concerts....live together love together...grow Flowers and Bud together. Breathe Deeply...really look at the beauty everywhere around...run naked outdoors as much as you can..try mind expanding drugs that Our Great Earth Mother has given to us to cultivate and use to facilitate the Great Healing....Listen to more music from Bob and CSNY (Currently on tour in US) Denver 17/18 & 20 JUly . I get go Wow Life is Good. The Earth laughs in Flower....
    What is your Big Better Deal Dream..???? This is my First Post ever and that is my question to you Young Hippies. Dream Big brothers and sisters..Share them with us all.. I Love You

2. satch

satch Member

"FUK the JOB......Go for a LIFE people..."
    I couldn't agree more - well said. It's like, when you die, do you want your life to flash before your eyes, or your job to flash before your eyes? I know my choice ;)

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

welcome to the forums!