How old were you when you became a nudist?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by clubFKK, Jan 14, 2012.

1. kaalvoetpoena

kaalvoetpoena Member

already as early as 7.My mother worked,and when I got home from school,I would get naked,because we could attend school bare foot,and I did,so...the nudity had to "enhance" the bare feet.So,after school,I got naked and stayed naked until she or my brother came home.When I went scouting the hills close by,I always got naked once I hit the tall grass,and would remain naked all day long.I would hide my clothes some miles back,so in the event if I was caught naked,I could not hide it,and had to face it.Loved being naked.

Joe90 and Scarecrow13 like this.
  2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I found I enjoyed being naked at age 6 or 7. I would go to bed in pj's but after getting under the covers I would take them off. One night my mother checked on me and caught me. I caught hell for it. It didn't discourage me from nudism. I always looked for safe opportunities to be naked. Had friends and cousins as a teen that also enjoyed and we would hang out nude when we could. My wife knew after we married I enjoyed being nude around the house. When we had kids I refrained. Now they're grown and moved out I can again enjoy. Last winter while visiting Florida my wife suggested we try Apollo beach. It was great. I have enjoyed it and playalinda beach numerous times since.

Joe90 likes this.
  3. roamy

roamy Senior Member

on my first breath at birth

4. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

My Mother and family are nudists so it's always been there. TBH I dont really know what age I started. We were often nude around the house and when it came to beaches it was just a choice of which one was less busy during the summer so we kinda mixed it up between clothed and nudist beaches. With my own children it's not been impressed upon them that they should or should not be nudists. I have a daughter who is 17 and my son is 6, they've been raised as 'clothing optional' and rarely even discuss that part of life :)

JH93022 and Scarecrow13 like this.
  5. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

When i was a sperm :)

6. Natural Rich

Natural Rich Guest

I think I was about 11 or 12 when I started being naked whenever I was alone in the house. The first time I was naked with a friend was when I was 16 and camped out overnight. It was a warm night and after a bit of discussion about being naked, we decided to undress and take a walk around the estate where I lived ducking into driveways every time a car came by. Feeling the warm breeze all over was really enjoyable and I still venture outside whenever I can.

Joe90 likes this.
  7. freecospirit

freecospirit Member

Most people including myself and my wife were brought up in family situations where nudity was very much frowned on. As children we tended just to accept the situation. It was only after divorce and when the children had left home that my second wife and I happened to come across a nude beach in the Greek Islands and simply thought "Why not?". There was an almost instant sense of absolute Euphoria with the only regret being that we hadn't tried it sooner. I had slept nude for years before that but never been nude in public or gone around the house and garden in the buff. We've never joined any clubs. As we've got older don't do beaches much; however when the opportunity arises we still bare all without a care in the world. First started around 45 now pushing 70. So to anyone who hasn't tried it just go for it, 99% of people who do get hooked. It is impossible to explain why it feels so good, it just does.

JH93022 likes this.
  8. meeses

meeses Member

i started when i was around 12 and loved it from the start.never get tired of going nude! :cheers2:

9. roman bank

roman bank Member

I first went nude when I was 13, on holiday with my friend and her parents. yes my parents knew her parents and were ok with it, and we had a great holiday, I`v been a nudist ever since, I always look forward to going on the beach nude, I love it

10. Jetpilots67

Jetpilots67 Members

I was 34...my husband was born into a nudist family so never wore clothes until he was in his teens when hormones got the better of him

11. The Watcher

The Watcher Members

I started wearing short shorts when I was 13, and liked how they felt. Then I started wearing sun dresses with no bra or panties. This felt amazing. As soon as I would get home from school, I'd run up to my room and strip out of my clothes with a breath of relief. My parents are really prides, so I had to be secretive until I left home. Now I'm naked as much as possible.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  12. NudistDude

NudistDude Members

I was around 13ish as well when i became a nudist. Up untill this point I had always slept in just my boxers. One night over the summer was really hot and I took my boxers off and slept naked on my bed with the fan blowing over me. I slep so good and so comfortable, at that point I startd sleeping naked from then on. I l ved the feeling of being totally nude and it became almost an addiction. I was nude as much as I could be and nude in my room most of the time. Eventually when I moved out I was naked in my own place all the time and startdd going to nude beaches, camps, and resorts. I love the nudist lifstyle and have made so many great friends, there is no way I could go back now.

1 person likes this.
  13. andypanty

andypanty Members

I guess I was around 10 when I started trying to be naked in my bedroom whenever I could, even with a couple of my friends.

However, it wasn't until I was 17 and old enough to drive that I could then go to nudist beaches and really embrace naturism.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  14. Nudebob

Nudebob Members

I guess I was raised a nudist from birth. My parents didn't mind me ruining around nude when I was a toddler. I wasn't exposed to nudism outside my immediate family till I was seven, and we moved to a town where there was a nudist group that went on outings in the sand dunes outside of town.

15. Rachz

Rachz Members

I was 21

16. Hairless1

Hairless1 Member

I don't remember.... I've always liked being nude.

17. duncanm

duncanm Members

I was 17, I met my, now, wife who was born and raised in a nudist family, I grew accustomed to the life style by degrees until embracing it totally.

18. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I was a bit of an exhibitionist in my teens (probably still am!) so any dare or excuse to get my kit off was met with glee! I became a proper naturist when I met my second husband (who is french & comes from a naturist family), I was 25 at the time.

1 person likes this.
  19. Danee

Danee Member

Never a nudist, but Naturist, yes. At birth. My family joined TNS through a beach travel group in S. Texas, on the Gulf of Mexico.

1 person likes this.
  20. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

June 4th of this year, I will officially become a nudist.