What's your LEAST favorite RC? - Page 7 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Hookup!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the various man-made (designer) drugs available

Old 10-23-2010, 05:45 PM   #61
Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

I never took e bombs. I've only ever had pure molly. That's fine by me. Fuck street X
Sam_Stoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:47 PM   #62
p0ly

p0ly is a jewel in the roughp0ly is a jewel in the roughp0ly is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

i haven't taken a pill for over 3 years and don't plan to.
You are the creator of your reality, you are the perciever and the life giver to what you believe is possible. You are God making all of this up in your own mind just as I am making a personal note in my own self created universe. We are one and nothing separates us no matter how hard you think we're not.

Individually, and collectively, we can raise the consciousness of the people of this planet, so that each of us will be viewed as members of the same family, who are here to claim their birthright of unconditional love and oneness. If we don't do it, who will?

The future is a concept, it doesn't exist, for that reason it represents the total energy of the universe where we can understand that the point of life, the place where it's at, is simply here now.
p0ly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:32 PM   #63
Spicey Cat
DMT Witch (says husband)

Spicey Cat has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

Right on bros! i got offered a "300 mg e-pill" at a festival this Summer and said i had never taken an e-pill and was way too old to start!

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."

-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President
MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2
Spicey Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:42 PM   #64
RooRshack
On Sabbatical

Location: where people who don't approve of hiding war crimes go
RooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Methylone, because I had a half gram, and took half of it, over 2 sessions(that is to say, had 2 sessions with different friends, each time split it) and didn't feel SHIT.

I had thought it was mephedrone, or a mixture, and maybe it was, but the first time we snorted, and it felt waaaay too easy on my nose, and was about as strong as a long nicotine buzz, if that, and the next time we swallowed it with water, and it was about as strong as the buzz from a large cigar, but not SHIT compared to when I'd had mephedrone.

I guess it's long past research and on to scheduling, but DOB kicked my ass and made me call it a massage

RIP cosmoknot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuesdaystar View Post
Let them eat acid!
RooRshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:15 AM   #65
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

250mg methylone snorted would have raped you nicely. 250mg oral for me felt like a good 100mg mdma roll. sounds like your stuff was cut or degraded or bunk

Mr.Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:24 AM   #66
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

So are you saying you had 125 mgs roorshack or 250 mgs each time? I agree with writer that you got some bunk shit if you mean 250 mgs. Mephedrone definitely floors you harder than methylone but 250 mgs of quality methylone should put you in a good spot.
guerillabedlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:43 PM   #67
Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

methylone makes me feel empty inside
Sam_Stoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:10 PM   #68
RooRshack
On Sabbatical

Location: where people who don't approve of hiding war crimes go
RooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerillabedlam View Post
So are you saying you had 125 mgs roorshack or 250 mgs each time? I agree with writer that you got some bunk shit if you mean 250 mgs. Mephedrone definitely floors you harder than methylone but 250 mgs of quality methylone should put you in a good spot.
125, based on methedrone dosings and effects. I knew it could be methylone, but wanted to start low anyway.

wasen't weighed to the mg, but somewhere in that area. one time I had more like 140, as I had more than my drug novice friend, and the other time we swallowed the same amount. Mephedrone had a similar feeling in the nose, but MUCH more painful. If it where an app, this stuff woulda been "mephedrone lite".

I did fucking love mephedrone, but enough so that I would be hesitant to play with it very much. It was very very intense, taking between 75-175mg each time.

RIP cosmoknot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuesdaystar View Post
Let them eat acid!
RooRshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:06 PM   #69
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yah mephedrone is/was a quality recreational drug. It made me feel really dumb though and it has a very strong moreish aspect, I would choose it over cocaine any day though.

I found I needed to dose methylone over 200 mgs to shine. Nasal is probably my least favorite roa for methylone to and I've tried it practically every way a human being can ingest a drug. Plugging is probably the route I would suggest to most with methylone but I intramuscularly injected 250 mgs of methylone once and was tripping on par of like a 300 mgs of mescaline or a couple decent acid tabs. Extremely unique visuals to, I don't necessarily recommend it but it was fairly interesting to say the least.
guerillabedlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:36 PM   #70
p0ly

p0ly is a jewel in the roughp0ly is a jewel in the roughp0ly is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Methylone up the nose is pure wrong.
You are the creator of your reality, you are the perciever and the life giver to what you believe is possible. You are God making all of this up in your own mind just as I am making a personal note in my own self created universe. We are one and nothing separates us no matter how hard you think we're not.

Individually, and collectively, we can raise the consciousness of the people of this planet, so that each of us will be viewed as members of the same family, who are here to claim their birthright of unconditional love and oneness. If we don't do it, who will?

The future is a concept, it doesn't exist, for that reason it represents the total energy of the universe where we can understand that the point of life, the place where it's at, is simply here now.
p0ly is offline   Reply With Quote