Drunk Driving Argumentation Station! - Page 7 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Learn More about Brain Sustain   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [6]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whats going on in your mind?

Old 03-08-2010, 03:39 AM   #61
deviate

deviate is a splendid one to beholddeviate is a splendid one to beholddeviate is a splendid one to beholddeviate is a splendid one to beholddeviate is a splendid one to beholddeviate is a splendid one to beholddeviate is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

I meant to say probably. knowing us that's an accurate assumption
Old 03-08-2010, 03:45 PM   #62
desperad0

desperad0 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by antithesis View Post
Sure it's wrong if you're actually impaired, but I can have one drink and be over the legal limit and I'm pretty sure that after one drink I can still drive better and am more alert than 95% of the people on the road.
I'll bet you drive slower and more carefully then, because you know that you need to. Too bad most drivers don't have that much common sense. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.
desperad0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:18 PM   #63
antithesis
Hello

antithesis has much to be proud ofantithesis has much to be proud ofantithesis has much to be proud ofantithesis has much to be proud ofantithesis has much to be proud ofantithesis has much to be proud ofantithesis has much to be proud ofantithesis has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperad0 View Post
I'll bet you drive slower and more carefully then, because you know that you need to. Too bad most drivers don't have that much common sense. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.
Exactly.

Of course, I am a pretty careful driver anyway. People always make fun of me because I always have both hands on the wheel and never even eat when I'm driving... I'm such a boring person sometimes!

Silene serpentinicola

“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” Isaac Asimov
antithesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:23 PM   #64
FreshDacre

FreshDacre is just really niceFreshDacre is just really niceFreshDacre is just really niceFreshDacre is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

Lol I drive so much better with one hand lol. I will eat fat ass breakfasts driving too
FreshDacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:59 PM   #65
shaggie

shaggie is just really niceshaggie is just really niceshaggie is just really niceshaggie is just really niceshaggie is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

DUI boaters can be really scary. Boating activity is usually far less regulated and monitored than driving of road vehicles.

The additional stressors of the watercraft environment, such as sun-glint, motor noise, and waves, add to the impairment that alcohol causes.

shaggie is offline   Reply With Quote