Abusing Fentanyl (tan patch) - Aveva Brand - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Advertise on the Hip Forums   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 12-29-2009, 11:18 PM   #1
mephist00

mephist00 is on a distinguished road
Abusing Fentanyl (tan patch) - Aveva Brand
Like this post? Yes | No    

hey whats up guys

I was wondering if there is any way to use the Tan Fentanyl Patches made by Aveva, besides the proper administration with just sticking the patch on...

i usually get other ones that i can cut and chew on... and ive had the gel ones a few times... but these tan ones, i cant think of a way to get the fentanyl in my system faster besides heating the patch up with a blowdryer (which does work.. but isnt greatly effective as chewing or shooting)
i usually chew the one type of patch... when i get the gel ones i usually shoot the gel which is fucking amazing buzz... but i have a HUGE tolerence, so please no lectures...

I cant get the sticky gel to break down into a liquid... and on top of that, i cant find any useful info on using these patches on the net.

yep, so anyone know of a way to abuse these? preferably to bang it..

edit;
ok i just 'chased the dragon' with the gel that came off this tan fentanyl patch.. and it worked decently... but it tasted like shit and gave me a feeling that i was inhaling some not so safe chemicals so idk if doing this is teh best idea.. but so far i cant break this gel down to shoot... and no other info on abusing these patches
mephist00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:34 AM   #2
Cirius

Cirius is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Cutting them open then dissolving in water should work, though it will taste nasty. If the gel doesnt extract into the water(it should) you might have to use an alcohol. Abusing fentanyl is extremely dangerous, make sure you have the tolerance for it.
Cirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:15 AM   #3
mephist00

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirius View Post
Cutting them open then dissolving in water should work, though it will taste nasty. If the gel doesnt extract into the water(it should) you might have to use an alcohol. Abusing fentanyl is extremely dangerous, make sure you have the tolerance for it.
eheh you must not have read alll of my post.. this patch isnt a gel patch.. ive shot the fent gel many times.. and in my opinion is one of the best opiate buzzes ever... This patch is NOT the GEL patch. its a TAN colored patch made by Aveva.. and no matter what i do, i cannot seem to disolve the matrix that holds teh fentanyl

yea my tolerence is mad high... when i get my OC script.. i usually go crazy and end up shootin 10-13 OC 80's in a day... now it takes me 2 OC 80's IV'd to get a decent daze

however, im past my shooting days, now i just shoot OC or fentanyl once in a while, becuz tolerence gets so damn high when you start shooting its just not worth it.. so once in a while works good
Old 12-31-2009, 12:41 AM   #4
Cirius

Cirius is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

doing it the way i prescribed should still work anyway, ive never tried it but its the only way i can think of if youd want to bang it
Cirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:57 PM   #5
happydude_60

happydude_60 will become famous soon enoughhappydude_60 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

There was a young girl not too far away from here that died from smoking Fentanyl a few days ago. Her friends are being held on felony charges.

http://www.tribstar.com/news/local_story_005000456.html
happydude_60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:20 AM   #6
mephist00

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydude_60 View Post
There was a young girl not too far away from here that died from smoking Fentanyl a few days ago. Her friends are being held on felony charges.

http://www.tribstar.com/news/local_story_005000456.html

yes... very unfortunate.. it seems she had overdosed on the drug..

thats why you have to research the chemicals you plan to ingest, ask people about the effects, and know your limits

opiates are def not a drug to fuck around with unless you can be responsible enough to take the time to do those three things.. so many people overdose simply because they dont know thier tolerance
Old 01-08-2010, 03:02 AM   #7
porkstock41
very soon to be...PhD!

porkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

you should really watch it man.
when did you start shooting?
doesn't sound too good
Old 01-08-2010, 04:43 AM   #8
ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

FAWK people leave him alone he said he did not want your lame pussy concern it sounds like he knows what he is doing...

ILL BILL NECRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:37 PM   #9
mephist00

Like this post? Yes | No    

hey porkstock

well, i started up in late november... i did it for a few weeks, but my opiate tolerance sky rocketed.. plus my girlfriend was getting pissed, and that alone was enough to make me want to stop lol..

but yea, just so ya kno i did take every possible precaution.. read up on it for hours.. always used new needles.. made sure everything was sterilized ect
Old 01-08-2010, 11:47 PM   #10
porkstock41
very soon to be...PhD!

porkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL BILL NECRO View Post
FAWK people leave him alone he said he did not want your lame pussy concern it sounds like he knows what he is doing...
just worried about a friend.