How to make a sex machine? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade Your HipForums Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Click to see Sexy Dolls
Forum Description: Whatcha gonna do when it's only you? Discuss masturbation techniques. No soliciting for cyber sex here.

Old 12-05-2008, 05:20 PM   #1
MakeMachine

MakeMachine is on a distinguished road
How to make a sex machine?
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hi guys and gals, I'm new to the forum so please forgive me if this has been covered before but I can't find much using the search for this.

I'm trying to make a DIY sex machine for myself similar to what you might see on fuckingmachines.com except with a Fleshlight attachment instead of a dildo. It's proving difficult and I haven't been able to find any sites on the net (surprisingly) that tell you how to do it. The main problem is sourcing an appropriate motor.

I just wondered if anybody else had tried anything similar, the price of the buying these machines is astronomical and none of them look that powerful.
MakeMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:20 PM   #2
Al Kapwn

Al Kapwn is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

All you need to know.
Al Kapwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:29 PM   #3
OldTroll 
Lifetime Supporter

OldTroll is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

A real live human female will probably work better.

We were once hippies!
. And shall be again!
OldTroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:42 PM   #4
Al Kapwn

Al Kapwn is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Nothing works better than James Brown.
Al Kapwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:23 AM   #5
PineMan

PineMan has a spectacular aura aboutPineMan has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Funny enough I've often contemplated making a similar device.

Although I haven't actually drawn up any plans, the principal should be easy enough to describe.

I presume when you say that the difficult is in finding a motor that you mean you can't find a motor with a lateral action, rather than a rotational one. If so, this method totally overcomes that problem.

The central section is a wheel (I would suggest a disc made from plywood or similar), about metre across, with optional holes drilled in radiating at even intervals from the central point.

These holes are to house the axles of the main piston, which is 'L' shaped. In this way, the wheel could be powered to a standard rotational rpm, but the frequency of the lateral piston modified by selecting which of the radial holes to insert it into. The inner holes would be shorter, but faster thrusts, while the outer ones would create longer & slower ones.

Needless to say, the FleshLight would have to be mounted in another side bracket. This should be even easier to make as it already has the threaded base that you could either adapt into a pivot, or use the thread to screw on a custom made pivot.
PineMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:53 AM   #6
MakeMachine

Like this post? Yes | No    

Thanks for the first serious reply Pineman, not that watching James Brown links doesn't give you inspiration of course.

I think we're talking along similar lines here, I have a variable speed drill with a cutting disk attached that I have drilled a hole into. I have some rod ends and a rod that provide the link to a piece of plastic tubing that houses the Fleshlight.

The main problem is that the drill is not torquey enough in low rpm and so is jerky and needs to spin faster to be smooth, but by then it's ambulance time if you know what I mean. I'm not sure I can picture the L shaped piston you mentioned so could you try and explain it in more detail to me.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:21 PM   #7
PineMan

PineMan has a spectacular aura aboutPineMan has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hopefully I've succeeded in uploading a rough diagragm, including side & aerial elevation, with the aerial one being at the bottom, so you can see the 'L' shaped piston rod (green) I refer to. One part slots into the flywheel (red), which converts rotational motion into lateral motion at the pivot on the FleshLight (grey). The black is just some kind of mounting bracket.

Obviously nothing is to scale here - just a rough sketch.
PineMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:30 PM   #8
MakeMachine

Like this post? Yes | No    

Thanks for the diagram, it's pretty much what I've got to be honest. I'm going to try a better quality drill tomorrow hopefully. It's really surprises me that I've been searching for weeks on the net for this kind of stuff but can't find anything.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:38 PM   #9
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Shop VAC..

Save yourself a few bucks and use the Car Wash at night its only 50 cents for 3 minutes.. be sure to wear a condom you dont know what that thing has been sucking up...

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 09:55 PM   #10
OldTroll 
Lifetime Supporter

OldTroll is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

. . . . My girlfriend