Bi-curious (girl On Girl) - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 06-02-2005, 03:59 AM   #1
suzyqh70

suzyqh70 is on a distinguished road
Bi-curious (girl On Girl)
Like this post? Yes | No    

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE GIRLS. HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT HAVING A SEXUAL EXPERIENCE WITH ANOTHER FEMALE...OR HAVE ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY DONE IT? I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT IT (ALOT) BUT I'VE NEVER DONE IT. I JUST THINK THAT A GIRL COULD EAT PUSSY BETTER THAN A GUY COULD, BECAUSE ANOTHER GIRL WOULD KNOW EXACTLY WHAT FEELS GOOD, YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN? NOTHING AGAINST YOU GUYS OUT THERE, BUT I DO HAVE A GOOD POINT, RIGHT? TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL THINK...
Old 06-02-2005, 04:20 AM   #2
sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i've definitely thought of trying something with another chick more than once ....... and i definitely think that the oral and the touching and/or fingering would be better.....
Old 06-02-2005, 05:17 AM   #3
soccergirl

soccergirl is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have been with another girl a couple of times and it was for the most part wonderful. Are women better at making love to other women than men? In my own experience women have been better than men but, I will add that my best overall sexual experience was with another man. He was a little older than the others and I think his experience had something to do with that.

I have one piece of advice if you decide to do this. Find a girl who has experience with other girls because if both partners are new it will be awkward as I learned the hard way. Hoped I helped.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:11 PM   #4
FlyingBurritoBro
Sing Me Back Home

FlyingBurritoBro is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Cool, if you want to experiment. Have fun. But I don't think you're right about "girls being better at loving girls than guys are". Being able to satisfy your partner is about being creative and paying attention. If you try new stuff and watch the response you get, you're gonna come up with something she likes. While I'll admit a lot of guys aren't creative and don't pay attention, a lot do. So quit stereotyping. A lot of girls won't talk openly about what they like, too. And that would go a long way toward making us guys better in bed. I don't have to have a pussy to know how to eat one.
FlyingBurritoBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 04:16 PM   #5
 DancerAnnie
Resident Beach Bum

DancerAnnie will become famous soon enoughDancerAnnie will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've never been with a woman, nor have I ever kissed one or been sexually attracted to one...but always wondered what it would be like to be with one. It will probably never happen, but I am curious.
Old 06-02-2005, 04:23 PM   #6
 headymoechick
I have no idea

headymoechick will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have been with a few girls and it's wonderful. I am not attracted to women in the sense that I want a relationship, but I think women are incredibly sexy.

I really enjoy going down on another girl and getting it back too. I don't think that all girls are better in bed than guys, but I do think they have an advantage!!
Old 06-02-2005, 05:26 PM   #7
 Bella_Donna
*Femme Fatale*

Bella_Donna has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

I like girl on girl for a realy heavily emotional and sexual experience. I once had a girlfriend who was the sweetest and most sensitive person I'd ever met. In the bedroom, she was so attentive and loving. She made me feel the most incredible sensations and it was like she had a sixth sense of exactly how and where to touch me. It was so fucking hot.

Not saying that all girls are like that, by any means. Anyways, it's an experience everyone should have at least once, especially if you're curious.

Let us know how it goes...

... Drinking Mercury to The Mystery of All That You Should Ever Seek to Find ...

... Take Me To Bed And Rip Me Apart ...

@>---,----'----,------
Bella_Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 05:29 PM   #8
shaba
Grand Inquisitor

shaba is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

You guys should all come over to my house and have one big orgy. Drinks and spliffs are on the house.

It's all about the beautiful colours sisters and brothers.

shaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 05:36 PM   #9
greengoddess
Nature Freak!

greengoddess is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've actually have been with more girls than guys, which my husband doesn't mind, lol it's way more sensual (sp) and loving, plus you have to be creative, it's kinda nice not having a penis in the mix of things. (sometimes, lol). threesomes are fun too.
greengoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 05:48 PM   #10
 Bella_Donna
*Femme Fatale*

Bella_Donna has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaba
You guys should all come over to my house and have one big orgy. Drinks and spliffs are on the house.
Cool, you're from earth! I am too! We'll be right over.

... Drinking Mercury to The Mystery of All That You Should Ever Seek to Find ...

... Take Me To Bed And Rip Me Apart ...

@>---,----'----,------
Bella_Donna is offline   Reply With Quote