America, present day Sodom and Gomorrah - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for books about Marijuana   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: What does the future hold for us? How can we realize our dreams?

Old 05-12-2005, 05:01 AM   #1
Jerry

Jerry is on a distinguished road
America, present day Sodom and Gomorrah
Like this post? Yes | No    

By the end of 2006 everyone that lives in California, Florida, and New York will be dead. These states have become present day Sodom and Gomorrah. They shall burn in one day. One day in the near future you will turn on the news to hear that America is under attack, soon after that there will be no news to watch(the stations will be gone). Be ready, the end is coming. You can laugh now and think i am a nut, but when the day comes you will know the truth. I am prefectly sane. When I first began my research I was out to prove Bible Propchey was wrong. But through my studies I have come to the conclusion that Bible Propchey is coming true everyday. Read the propchies, do the research and you will see. Have a open mind about it. Why do so many think this is all to nonsense? Almost every religion has these propchies of a time in human history that will be an Apocalypse. Many talk about a great nation, Mystery Babylon, that will fall in one day. The kings of nations around the world will cry for her, but will do nothing in fear taht they will suffer her fate also. After seeing the super power of the world destoyred everyone will be gripped with fear. We are entering into the End of Days. LOOK INTO IT FOR YOURSELF!!!! I ask anyone who is up to it to do some research and prove me wrong using the Bible. For in the Time of the End, none shall believe. They will follow a false religion of self glory. The people of Mystery Babylon will praise themselfes. They will worship money, not God. We have had 50 years of "peace", but soon this time shall end. If I told you of 9/11 before it happened you would laugh at me. You are probably laughing at this now, but when the day comes you will be unprepared. READ THE PROPCHIES!!! It is clear that America is Babylon, and it is also clear that America is about to be destoryed. In propchy this Mystery Babylon is to cross the whole Earth without touching the ground (Airforce) to destory the forces of Old Babylon (Iraq). After Mystery Babylon takes over Old Babylon destruction shall come. We are now living in the End of Days.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 05:40 AM   #2
Mononucleosis

Mononucleosis is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I still want to have the exact Bible passages that use the EXACT words, not inference of yourself, America and Iraq.
http://hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84952
Mononucleosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 07:38 AM   #3
Epiphany
Copacetic

Epiphany has a spectacular aura aboutEpiphany has a spectacular aura aboutEpiphany has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

I strongly disagree that mystery Babylon is America. The one world religion spoken of in the Bible, who's presence will dominate the end times, is a religion founded on paganism. There is one religion who still claims to worship the Lord, while taking part in paganistic rituals and idol worship. It's founder was a Roman emperor who saw a, "miraculous sign in the sky". The country who ignited this fuse is Mystery Babylon.

Understanding the word of the Lord comes from the Holy Spirit, not personal interpretation.

What we do in life echoes in eternity
Epiphany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 04:04 AM   #4
Jerry

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiphany
I strongly disagree that mystery Babylon is America. The one world religion spoken of in the Bible, who's presence will dominate the end times, is a religion founded on paganism. There is one religion who still claims to worship the Lord, while taking part in paganistic rituals and idol worship. It's founder was a Roman emperor who saw a, "miraculous sign in the sky". The country who ignited this fuse is Mystery Babylon.

Understanding the word of the Lord comes from the Holy Spirit, not personal interpretation.
Not to be mean, but that is one of the most foolish things I have ever read. First of all "understanding the word of the Lord comes from the Holy Spirit, not personal interpretation" IS YOUR PERSONAL INTERPRETATION!!! Unless God talks to you directly, which I doubt he does then eveything you believe about the Bible or Torah is your personal interpretation. Second, if you studied propchey closer you would see that Mystery Babylon falls BEFORE the one world religion comes to power. This one world religion comes to power due to the fact that Babylon was destoryed. So yes, Mystery Babylon is the country who ignites the fuse. If you read the descriptions of Mystery Babylon in the Bible you will see how it is CLEARLY America. Just to make it easier for you here are JUST SOME clues that point to America as Mystery Babylon. First of all Mystery Babylon will be a nation that did not exist during the time when the Bible was written. Mystery Babylon will be a nation on a new land. This points directly towards America. Mystery Babylon will be a land of many waters and have a sea of her own. Now when you look at a world map you see that the America does have a lot more bodies of water then must other places. The Great Lakes could be the sea that Mysery Babylon had, or it could be the Hudson Bay, which is in Canada. When you look at Canada you can see it has the MOST waters of any palce on Earth. I believe that Canada and America could have been mistaken by prohpets as the same nation, or Canada is Mystery Babylon, but Canada does not fit the other reqirments of Mystery Babylon. Mystery Babylon will be the Trade Center of the world, and will be the nation that buys the most. America is without a doubt in this postion right now. Mystery Baylon will be the richest nation ever and have the richest citizens in the world. Right now a middle-class family in America would pass as a very rich family in most of countries. Mystery Babylon's people will be a mix of different races and will be proud of this fact. That clearly is America. Mystery Baylon will gloify herself and think she is unbeatable. America has this mind set. We think of our nation as one who has NEVER lost a war and never will (other than vietnam and the soon coming WW3). We also are EXTREMLY proud of our nation and display that for the world to see. Mystery Babylon will be the the only Superpower of the World at the time, we America fit this role. Mystery Babylon will be filled with sin before her destruction. Today our society is the MOST sinful ever, far worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. I have nothing aganist gays, but God does. Sodom and Gommorah was destoryed as homosexuality rose in their society. Today in America homosexuality is on a huge rise, it is like the "in" thing to be now. We also have Los Vages the capitol of Sin in the world "What Happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas". Mystery Babylon is also called a her, just like America. There are MANY MANY other clues that Mystery Babylon is indeed America. I suggest you do more research on these things so you can know for yourself.
Old 05-13-2005, 04:11 AM   #5
Jerry

Like this post? Yes | No    

Iraq is where (Old)Babylon was, that is how I figured Iraq is Old Babylon which Mystery Babylon takes over before her destruction. It is not my own interpretation, it is fact. Old Babylon stode where Iraq is today. Look at some historical maps if you don't believe me.
Old 05-13-2005, 08:16 AM   #6
Epiphany
Copacetic

Epiphany has a spectacular aura aboutEpiphany has a spectacular aura aboutEpiphany has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry
Not to be mean, but that is one of the most foolish things I have ever read. First of all "understanding the word of the Lord comes from the Holy Spirit, not personal interpretation" IS YOUR PERSONAL INTERPRETATION!!!
1) The Bible was written through the Holy Spirit (2 Peter 1:20-21) "Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of scripture came about by the prophetís own interpretation. For prophecy never had itís origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit."

2) The Holy Spirit brings truth - (John 14:15-17, 15:26, 16:13)

Sorry, The Bible makes it quite clear that understanding comes through the Spirit. Without it, one relies solely on personal interpretation.

Quote:
Second, if you studied propchey closer you would see that Mystery Babylon falls BEFORE the one world religion comes to power. This one world religion comes to power due to the fact that Babylon was destoryed.
The one world religion stems from Mystery Babylon.

In fact, it has ties in the FBI, CIA, U.N. E.U. and is in charge of the international banking system. ("merchants of the earth will weep and mourn")

"Come out of her, my people" is a direct reference to this religion.

The False Prophet will be it's leader. The False Prophet is the spiritual advisor to the Anti Christ. There is only ONE religion that has had ties in the government, throughout history, where both a religious leader and political leader have ruled together.

"The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages" (Revelation 17:15) - This one world religion has already been spread. People of all different nations and languages accept it. In fact, this religion claims to have one billion members around the world. It is the leader of the interfaith movement, who claims that all, "paths", lead to the Lord. If you look deeper into this matter, you will find that it is the only religion allowed to sit in on matters of the United Nations.

Quote:
Mystery Babylon will be the the only Superpower of the World at the time, we America fit this role. Mystery Babylon will be filled with sin before her destruction.
The Antichrist will be the leader of the One World Government. This will be the dominate force of the end times, as the Bible states, not one country. He could clearly not force all inhabitants of the earth to receive the mark if he was merely the President of the United States.

Quote:
Today our society is the MOST sinful ever, far worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. I have nothing aganist gays, but God does. Sodom and Gomorrah was destoryed as homosexuality rose in their society.
Actually Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for several reasons, homosexuality only being one of them. They worshiped pagan gods, they sacrificed their own children, they committed acts of homosexuality and other displays of immorality.

Quote:
Mystery Babylon is also called a her, just like America. There are MANY MANY other clues that Mystery Babylon is indeed America. I suggest you do more research on these things so you can know for yourself.
Again, you are confusing the woman/whore of Mystery Babylon, for the place itself. The religion is the one who is drunk on the blood of saints, not the country. She is referred to as a prostitute with daughters. This church has already claimed to be the, "Mother church", and is welcoming her, "daughters back home." (Broken off religious branches and sects)

The very word, "Babylon", means confusion. Confusion is exactly what the one world religion is, considering the fact they have altered the Bible and adhere to their own set of rules.

Before I knew the Lord, I would have agreed with the human logic of your interpretation. However, God and the prophecies of his word are above human logic, and that cannot be used to decipher it's hidden meanings.

Old 05-13-2005, 08:42 AM   #7
Mr MiGu
King of the Zombies

Mr MiGu has a spectacular aura aboutMr MiGu has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

are you sure those prophecies arent reffering to the roman empire???
Old 05-13-2005, 07:50 PM   #8
2cesarewild
I'm an idiot.

2cesarewild is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiphany
1) The Bible was written through the Holy Spirit (2 Peter 1:20-21) "Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of scripture came about by the prophetís own interpretation. For prophecy never had itís origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit."

2) The Holy Spirit brings truth - (John 14:15-17, 15:26, 16:13)
1. Tell me, how do you not interpret something told to you? You interpret everything you see/hear/whatever. The bible wasn't written through any 'spirits,' it was written by men, with ink. Wherever they say they got the information to write, it doesn't matter, they wrote it, therefore it is their interpretation.

2. I'd like to know how a spirit acknowledges the earthly concept of truth, and brings it to us. What truth does it bring? That god is our savior? Right. I don't see that as a truth because truth is something you know to be correct. You can't know anything about something metaphysical- you can only know things that are proven to you with real substance.

You read the bible and think the holy spirit helped you understand. No. You read a bunch of moral stories and took what you did from them. YOU INTERPRETED THEM.

Looks like the lord's logic failed on this one. If you're gonna say god's logic is above human logic, say which human.

Don't hate the black, don't hate the white,
If you get bitten, just hate the bite
2cesarewild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 06:09 AM   #9
Epiphany
Copacetic

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MiGu
are you sure those prophecies arent reffering to the roman empire???
That is what I am stating

Old 05-14-2005, 06:12 AM   #10
Soulless||Chaos
SelfInducedExistence

Soulless||Chaos is a splendid one to beholdSoulless||Chaos is a splendid one to beholdSoulless||Chaos is a splendid one to beholdSoulless||Chaos is a splendid one to beholdSoulless||Chaos is a splendid one to beholdSoulless||Chaos is a splendid one to beholdSoulless||Chaos is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
I ask anyone who is up to it to do some research and prove me wrong using the Bible.
Am I the only one that finds this humorous?
Soulless||Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote