Shooting Morphine Sulfate??????Newby help - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Advertise on the Hip Forums   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 03-31-2005, 09:14 PM   #1
theworldisyours

theworldisyours is on a distinguished road
Shooting Morphine Sulfate??????Newby help
Like this post? Yes | No    

My friend has a vial of morphine Sulfate and I was wondering how much to shoot. I weigh 140lbs, I want to get pretty high. My friend has a syringe already, and this will be my first injection so im kinda worried about fucking myself up. It is sterile and still in the little vial that they come in. So do you know a procedure that I should go about doing this? or just get a vein to pop up, make sure there's no air in the morphine, and have a good time? Thanxxxx
theworldisyours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 02:23 AM   #2
psychoactive321

psychoactive321 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

what kinda opiate tolerance u have? are u experienced enough 2 slam... this is a whole diffrent high... not one u wanna fuck w/ prbly... because shooting opiates is the best thing there is in the world..wats next.. smack? hmm idunno but watch out.. im sure photo can post his conversion site if u know any tolerance
psychoactive321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 04:37 AM   #3
kris_p

kris_p is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i personally have no experience injecting drugs, but my advice to you is that you shouldnt do it...at 16 years old, i honestly dont think you should be injecting morphine

i've recently been taking slow release morphine pills (60mg) and 1 pill is enough to give me a nice, relaxed high..i really enjoy it

i know you may flame me, but that is just my opinion...but you are free to yours, and enjoy whatever you choose! just be safe!!

cheers

kris
kris_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 04:12 PM   #4
theworldisyours

theworldisyours is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Thanx. I dont have any experience shooting drugs. I love to pop pills tho so i do have quite a tolerance. I dont know if this will help but when i take like valiums and shit i take about 5-7, depending on the mg and what it is. I just really need to know a quick step by step or anything else that would hel. I have 1 mg in a liquid vial and i would also like to know how much to shoot. Thanx
theworldisyours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 08:48 PM   #5
 headymoechick
I have no idea

headymoechick will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

please don't shoot just yet. If you love opiates so much there's probably nothing anyone here can say that will rip you away from them. But don't shoot yet.

Also, valiums aren't even opiates so I'm really worried that you don't know what the hell you're doing, or what you are talking about.

Take a few years and keep popping those pills if you must. Smoke the morphine or something. But get a few more years under your belt before you shoot anything. You aren't ready and you REALLY CAN fuck yourself up. Slamming something is like nothing you've ever felt before. You will probably love it and it will want to take over your life completely. Have a life first before you give it to opiates.
Old 04-01-2005, 10:13 PM   #6
psychoactive321

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by headymoechick
please don't shoot just yet. If you love opiates so much there's probably nothing anyone here can say that will rip you away from them. But don't shoot yet.

Also, valiums aren't even opiates so I'm really worried that you don't know what the hell you're doing, or what you are talking about.

Take a few years and keep popping those pills if you must. Smoke the morphine or something. But get a few more years under your belt before you shoot anything. You aren't ready and you REALLY CAN fuck yourself up. Slamming something is like nothing you've ever felt before. You will probably love it and it will want to take over your life completely. Have a life first before you give it to opiates.
Tru that shit... shooting opiates isnt for recreational use.. its the last resort u have 2 get a better high... and a bigger rush.. once uve done it theres nothin else.. except to keep on slammin and man that will take ur life away.also though u gotta know ur tolerance 2 opiates not 2 benzos like valium... otherwise theres no real safe amount 2 tell u 2 shoot. and by the way, u dont sound like u really dont no wat ur doing id say dont fuck w/ this kinda shit cuz it will fuck u back harder.... but since this site is 2 give people info and 2 make smart decisions heres a link w/ everything u need 2 know...http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/...syringes.shtml

Watch urself man ur only 16... this kinda shit isnt a joke...

good luck
Old 04-04-2005, 10:31 PM   #7
KissYourKiller

KissYourKiller is an unknown quantity at this point
0 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

First off you are only 16. 2ndly, you dont have shit for a tolerance. I have to take 100mg of valium, minimum to even achieve a mild effect.

3rd, once you start shooting, you will never enjoy anything else as much. Many people can enjoy shooting recreationally, and not turn it into a nasty daily habit...but they are older than you and much more informed on responsible drug use.....I would KILL to have that vial you have right now....I'll tell you what you should do...seriously..

Get a syringe, and shoot the stuff up your ass. Its almost just as effective as IV'ing, but 10 times safer. Seriously, try this.
KissYourKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 01:02 AM   #8
psychoactive321

Like this post? Yes | No    

[QUOTE=KissYourKiller]First off you are only 16. 2ndly, you dont have shit for a tolerance. I have to take 100mg of valium, minimum to even achieve a mild effect. /QUOTE]

Uhhm obviously you are not experienced in drugs either. and i dont think u should be giving anyone advice in this subject. mainly because valium is not a opiate or even a painkiller, it is a benzodiazapine for anxiety amoung other uses. and 100mgs of valium is probably not a good idea least last time i checked.lol. and for what u say a mild effect. come on man dont come on this forum 2 just give people information that you urself have no idea what youre talking about. And on another note i doubt that u yourself are much older than 16. lol 100 mgs of valium. and on older people using recreationally.. yea there are a few that can smack up everyonce in awhile but not many. eventually it will get you, and it doesnt matter how much knowledge you possess.
Old 04-05-2005, 02:46 PM   #9
 headymoechick
I have no idea

headymoechick will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have never met one person that shoots dope and hear that person say it hasn't messed up thier life somehow.
Old 04-05-2005, 04:36 PM   #10
Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Word.

Attachment Parenting, the Radical Notion that Children are Human

"I wouldn't 'Ferberize' a dog!" Maggie Sugar
Maggie Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote