morning glory seeds - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Advertise on the Hip Forums   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the technical details of the preparation of drugs

Old 03-26-2005, 07:13 PM   #1
meduza

Location: petoskey michigan hopefully moving to the san fran area in jan of 06
meduza is on a distinguished road
morning glory seeds
Like this post? Yes | No    

i heard they make u hallucinate or what not
ummmmmm, what is the amount to take, do u eat them smoke them??
I am about 120 pounds
late
star
meduza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 02:39 PM   #2
gnrm23

gnrm23 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

have ya ever hear of erowid?

http://www.erowid.org/plants/morning...ory_dose.shtml
gnrm23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 11:57 PM   #3
hippie0204

hippie0204 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

u cant get your hands on real drugs can you? smoking toothpaste morning glory seeds, i did this shit when i was like 13 and 14. but anyway i ate about 300 seeds or so. i was fu#ked for a few hours, saw some wierd shit. but i also got posioned seeds so i was sick and shit. make sure you was um off real good, have fun
hippie0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 03:51 AM   #4
Vulva Queen

Vulva Queen is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

morning glory seeds I thought were such a beautiful drug. erowid I find is hard to navigate sometimes so I will tell you what I know about them.

only certain kinds work, the best are heavenly blues but if you can't get a hold of them try flying saucers. anyway, the chemical in them that makes you hallucinate is LSA, similar to LSD. what is best is to not eat a long time, all day if you can before you eat them, it's easier to keep them down that way.

the cleaning process is very important. you have to rinse them off in FRESH water, NOT tap water, tap water will kill the LSA. you also have to wash them in dish liquid (literally put them in a container of sunlight detergent or something) and that will get rid of the pesticides which will make it physically possible for you to keep them down. :P after you wash them in dish liquid rinse them again in fresh water. it is also important to either grind them or chew them. I'd suggest drying them out and grinding them because they taste bad, but if you don't want to grind them or don't have a coffee grinder you MUST chew them otherwise you won't get anything from them.

now another important thing, like anything don't take too much, be smart and do them under good circumstances and MODERATION. I told my friend about them and he ended up ODing and getting hospitalized because he took too much, he had around 7 packs of 50, do the math. I'd agree with whoever said 300 or 400 up there.

enjoy!
Old 04-06-2005, 06:43 PM   #5
machine elf

machine elf is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

erowid has excellent information...def read.
there are some species that you need to take about 300-400 seeds, others you only need to take 6-8 seeds, hbr's, so be careful. most places that you find seeds commercially available will have pesticides, so obviously don't get those. but there is a good site www.iamshaman.com has seeds organically grown no pesticides.
machine elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 09:32 PM   #6
Brokenchantress

Brokenchantress is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

i mixed mine with vodka...it was fun..i was a little sick the next day. but not horribly.

****much love****
Brokenchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 11:30 PM   #7
ThE_BluE_ShoE

ThE_BluE_ShoE is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i agree with vulva queen. If you get your seeds from a commercial store like Wal Mart, you're pretty safe with the pesticides. i think that by law, a seed supplier is required to label them as 'treated' if there are pesticides on them. the ones at walmart usually dont say that, and they are very cheap. I'd definitely not recommend taking any psychedelic drug purely as a blind experiment in fun. Know all about what you're taking and how you might react first.

-Mitch Hedburg
ThE_BluE_ShoE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 09:15 PM   #8
tDJcrashd

tDJcrashd is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

an idea for all of you... scrap the morning glory seeds and pick up some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds... take 6-8 seeds and toss them in a clean coffee grinder until they're just powder... then take the powder and put them in a small drinking glass... grab some white wine and add 1/2 cup of wine to the seed powder and mix it up really well.. wait until the next day and when you're ready to trip just drink the whole thing chunks and all...

its an easy way to ensure a fun trip... I've had great luck with this one and recommend it to anyone... the reason I recommend using Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds is because there's a higher content of LSA per seed so don't exceed 8 on your first try or else you're gonna be tweaking out of your mind... Also washing off the MG seeds because they're dipped always sucks and makes the soap taste almost permenant... MG seeds are good HBWR are better 6 HBWR seeds equals 275-300 MG seeds in strength..

good luck
Steve
tDJcrashd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 02:09 AM   #9
Psylence

Psylence is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

most LSA containg seeds you get will be coated with a pesticide and will make you sick, make sure to get them from an orgainc source...LSA reall isnt that good and will kinda just make you sick, but yes you will trip but nothing like LSD, psilocin, or mescaline...worth the "try it once thing" i guess.
Psylence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 06:21 AM   #10
geckopelli

geckopelli will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'd recomend an OZ of heavenly blue to trip.

wash them ( DON't soak them) in cold soapy water_ especially HBWR, as that white frost on them contains a fair amount of strichnine (sp?)
geckopelli is offline   Reply With Quote