I've lost my sense of life - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Learn More about Brain Sustain   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [5]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whats going on in your mind?

Old 02-26-2005, 03:57 PM   #1
Szymek

Szymek is on a distinguished road
I've lost my sense of life
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've lost my sense of life. I don't know why am i living, cause my life is really empty. Sometimes (once for 2 weeks) i smoke cannabis and i forget about a sence for a while. Maybe it's caused by my loneliness. When i think about my future or nowadays it makes me really sad,

stay cool honeys
Old 02-26-2005, 04:08 PM   #2
BlackGuardXIII
fera festiva

BlackGuardXIII has a spectacular aura aboutBlackGuardXIII has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szymek
I've lost my sense of life. I don't know why am i living, cause my life is really empty. Sometimes (once for 2 weeks) i smoke cannabis and i forget about a sence for a while. Maybe it's caused by my loneliness. When i think about my future or nowadays it makes me really sad,

stay cool honeys
find your happy place..........you can do it.

'Faith begins where Reason sinks exhausted.' Albert Pike
BlackGuardXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 05:57 PM   #3
Hari
Art thou Art

Hari is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

"Free- your- mind".....no, seriously- I have been there.. but reviving my old hobbies has given me now more than I can handle....relaxing drugs may make you satisfied doing nothing, but eventually you need to balance it with some form of creativity.

Hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 06:05 PM   #4
Szymek

Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm trying to draw something, it makes me free. I'm playing the guitar, flute, but i really don't see the sense of it. but goot point, i'm going to find my place and i'll try get a hobby
Old 02-26-2005, 09:58 PM   #5
~*starfucker

~*starfucker is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

that's why i started to smoke pot so often. once i was high pretty much for three days in a row. other than that i was high all day every other day or two. i felt like there was absolutely no reason for me to be alive, but smoking made me feel happy and content about whatever i did. it also made me forget about life for awhile and like, enjoy myself at that time. but right now when things are the most hectic, i can't smoke...it really sucks but i think i'm learning to be happy even though my life sucks ^_^
good luck to you too
Old 02-26-2005, 10:09 PM   #6
scarlettchasingroses
strawberry tart

scarlettchasingroses will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusBlossom
may this help you.

http://www.sgi.org/english/Buddhism/nmrk.htm

if you need to, mayhap you can give me a call and i can chant it a few times so you can get the pronounciation down pat.
thanks for the link....i especially liked this quote at the bottom of the page....

"When deluded, one is called an ordinary being, but when enlightened, one is called a Buddha. This is similar to a tarnished mirror that will shine like a jewel when polished. A mind now clouded by the illusions of the innate darkness of life is like a tarnished mirror, but when polished, it is sure to become like a clear mirror, reflecting the essential nature of phenomena and the true aspect of reality. Arouse deep faith, and diligently polish your mirror day and night. How should you polish it? Only by chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo."
scarlettchasingroses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 09:58 AM   #7
Szymek

Like this post? Yes | No    

I'll try Nam-myoho-renge-kyo. I'm meditating everyday, it makes me like after pot, calm and concentrated. This mantra has good sound . I think I got another reason for my "manic depression". There is winter in my country... no leaves, no flowers, no sun... it can make me sad.
Old 02-27-2005, 10:45 AM   #8
Heaven

Heaven is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i know your feelings, but remind: are you really lonely? what about family or friends? i haven`t been in a relationship for a long time now and i am feeling lonely sometimes, too. But then i am going out and having fun and it really works. Push up your self-confidence by other thing you are good at or people like at you. Smoking is ok from time to time, but is no alternative.
Love & Peace. S.

All my way I am filled with love
All my way I am filled with life
All my way I am filled with joy
I am blessed all my way

Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 10:58 AM   #9
dirty worms

dirty worms is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've been in your shoes. it dose suck. you'll probley get better. I did.
I had nothing.and a small family few friends no car no job no money.

liveing on the streets not living helthy wieght at 260 and I just wanted to die.
but pot and with the help of family and my dog and cats got me thrue it.
now I have a job and friends and I am helthyer.I lost 100 lbs.and most of all I feel better about my self.
dirty worms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 11:47 AM   #10
 smlchance
Hip Forums Supporter

smlchance has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

the thing is, sometimes ppl get so uninterested in life that it is less than uselss to tell them "get a hobby" or "cheer yourself up". If you can do it great, if you can't you simply can't. Lots of ppl who think "it's all in your mind" try to give you advice but have no f'n idea what they are talking about.

I went for about 4 years where the ONLY thing I wanted every day was to be dead. No reason. I've been very lucky in life but this depression didn't need an excuse. Ended up losing my job, aprtment, everything. Also came very close to losing my life.

Depression is a very serious illness. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szymek
I'm trying to draw something, it makes me free. I'm playing the guitar, flute, but i really don't see the sense of it. but goot point, i'm going to find my place and i'll try get a hobby
smlchance is offline   Reply With Quote