Maximum Oxycodone(How Much)? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade Your HipForums Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [7]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 05-25-2004, 03:00 PM   #1
Codone Consumer

Codone Consumer is on a distinguished road
Maximum Oxycodone(How Much)?
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have percocets, 5/500. I have been doing the cold water extraction for obvious reasons. Yesterday i did 25 mg of oxycodone and got nice and high, no nausea, felt good. How much oxycodone can you do before you are getting into the overdose range, if i have a pretty high tolerance an can handle 25 mg's.?

Whats the max? would 7-8 pills be to much, taking into consideration cold water extraction?
Codone Consumer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 07:20 PM   #2
mr_belvedere

mr_belvedere is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

well it depends on your method of use, is it the water with opiate dissolved into it you are taking or are you snorting pure oxy thats been extracted(thats what i do,evaporate off the water and snort the crystals that are left) but depending on this, you can do around 20 mg snorting and be fuct up pretty god damn bad, even if you are quite tolerant, ingesting it you can probably go up more around 30, at least me, but when you get up past that it gets scary, like whne you start having a hard time breathing,your pupils are non-exhistent, and you feel like sleeping. so snorting=20-25mg's max, ingestion=i wouldn't go above 30 without testing your boundaries, just slowly go up to see where its starts to get unconfortable, but BE CAREFUL, OVERDOSING SUX IVE DONE IT TWICE.and how long have you been doing opiates any way, and have you been doing them often lately?those are 2 questions i need answered to give you any real advice on how much you can take. Oxycontin's that are above 40mg's are only prescribed for opiate tolerant patients, and thats a time release, so its possible that 40mg will make you sick as fuck but not kill you, my advice is to just take what makes you feel good and stick with it till it stops feeling as good then go up a little more, and addiction also sux.its my everyday life.a non-stop search. have a nice day.
Old 05-25-2004, 08:26 PM   #3
madboy139

madboy139 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i have done as much as 80mgs oxycodone + 10mg morphine with no tolerance but that was way too much. being able to handle 25mgs of oxy does not make a high tolerance. 25mgs is a good dose for NO tolerance. at times when i was addicted to the shit it could take 160mgs to get high. tolerance goes up FAST. and you could take 5 percocets without doing more damage to your liver than a bit of drinking. i would say snort or take 40 max.
madboy139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 03:17 AM   #4
Codone Consumer

Fifteen
Like this post? Yes | No    

I did 15. 8 cold water extraction. Then 3 regular pills bout an hour later then another 2 half hour later, regular 5/500, Then the last 2 another 30 minutes later. It was good stuff. High pretty much the whole day.

Think I hurt my liver on those last 7 though. Son of a....couldn't help myself.
Old 05-26-2004, 03:21 AM   #5
Codone Consumer

Like this post? Yes | No    

25 mg's good for no tolerance? NO WAY!

I gave my friend 2 percocets for first time which were 5 mg's. He puked.

In no way is 25 mg's a good starting dose with no opiate tolerance!
Old 05-26-2004, 03:27 AM   #6
madboy139

Like this post? Yes | No    

10mgs made your friend puke? 10mgs is a recommended dose for pain. my 14yr old sister can take 10mgs (for pain not to get high, shes prescribed to them she broke her leg) and be fine. your friend has a weak ass stomach. if you get nauseous on the shit just smoke a little weed. even your friend wouldn't puke if he took a few hits off the bong.
Old 05-26-2004, 04:02 AM   #7
makno

makno is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i can iv 80mg you cant!
Old 05-26-2004, 04:08 AM   #8
madboy139

Like this post? Yes | No    

have fun when the binders/fillers clog up your fucking veins. tolerance sucks having to do that much friggin oxy to get high gets EXPENSIVE. don't shoot up pills.
Old 05-26-2004, 04:11 AM   #9
Codone Consumer

tolerance blows
Like this post? Yes | No    

I hate tolerance man. It fuckin sucks. you have the perks or whatever waitin there for you and you cant take them because of the APAP.

And tolerance builds soo fast with oxycodone..and hydro.
Old 05-26-2004, 04:31 AM   #10
makno

makno is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by madboy139
have fun when the binders/fillers clog up your fucking veins. tolerance sucks having to do that much friggin oxy to get high gets EXPENSIVE. don't shoot up pills.
i said i can not will ! have fun yourself .