Fleshlight Tips/Techniques - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whatcha gonna do when it's only you? Discuss masturbation techniques. No soliciting for cyber sex here.

Old 10-28-2013, 11:18 PM   #1
CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing is an unknown quantity at this point
Fleshlight Tips/Techniques
Like this post? Yes | No    

A couple of years ago I submitted some write-ups for Fleshlight tips/techniques and "enhancements" to a Web site that never got published. Given how much Fleshlights come up in the Masturbation threads got me thinking they might be appreciated here.

For whatever they're worth, I'll go ahead and upload them. Hopefully other guys here will have their own to add too.
CaptainAmazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:21 PM   #2
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

use PAM..

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:21 PM   #3
CaptainAmazing

Warming Tip
Like this post? Yes | No    

Around the Internet, you'll find recommendations to warm a Fleshlight in hot water.

A popular warming tip suggests submersing the Fleshlight in a sink (or worse, bathtub!) of hot water. That can waste a LOT of hot water and can be tough to get truly warm.

Instead, try this alternate quick/efficient warming method before sliding yourself into a Fleshlight:

Fill an XL-sized fast-food drink cup about 75% of the way with hot water and then dunk the Fleshlight insert into the water. The Fleshlight material will float, so put the cup lid on top to keep it submerged down in the water to soak for a few minutes.

A couple of other things to note:

- Microwaving (or most ways of directly heating) the Fleshlight itself will damage the Fleshlight. So don't put the Fleshlight in the water while you heat the water!!!

- Also, beware of microwaving water in some of these plastic cups. I had one buckle from the heat and spill inside the microwave. Don't let that happen to you! I've started heating my water in the microwave in another, more heat-durable styrofoam container. I then transfer the hot water to the plastic cup and plop in the Fleshlight.

Old 10-28-2013, 11:31 PM   #4
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

fill it full of can-of-bait. AKA earthworm.

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:34 PM   #5
CaptainAmazing

Socker Bopper "enhancement" accessory tip
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

There's a kid's toy that goes under different names -- I've seen these called at least "Socker Boppers" and "Sock-Em Boppers." Basically, they're round, inflatable boxing glove sort of things designed to allow kids to beat on each other without anyone ending up in the hospital.

Much to the horror of the toy manufacturer and parents everywhere, this mainstream toy was promoted as a masturbation aid on jackinworld.com a few years back.

http://jackinworld.com/techniques/ja...sockem-boppers

These things have an opening big enough for a kid's fist and forearm, which, frankly, is a bit too roomy for a cock my size. But it also snugly holds a Fleshlight case. There might be different sizes, but mine is sized so that the broader opening of the Fleshlight case just pokes a bit outside of the Bopper when it's shoved in.

Having the Fleshlight inside of a larger round, soft object that you can grip/squeeze has all kinds of appeal. Setting the Fleshlight-Bopper on stairs or a chair is great for hands-free thrusting and humping. It's also especially great in bed!

It's also surprisingly durable -- I've rammed my manhood into that thing like a piledriver with all my body weight and it didn't pop/deflate.

Old 10-28-2013, 11:53 PM   #6
ariekanibalie

ariekanibalie will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

A radically functionalist conception of woman. Just out of curiosity - ahem - how do you clean out a Flesh Light when you're done?
ariekanibalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:59 PM   #7
CaptainAmazing

1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainAmazing View Post
These things have an opening big enough for a kid's fist and forearm, which, frankly, is a bit too roomy for a cock my size.
OK, I just pulled this thing out and I'm sitting here with maximum inflation and no Fleshlight, my erection greased with vaseline and wrapped in a sandwich bag and shoved into its opening. It's actually way nicer than I remember.

So dual function toy!

Excuse me, I need to go "finish..."
Old 10-30-2013, 12:21 AM   #8
CaptainAmazing

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariekanibalie View Post
ahem - how do you clean out a Flesh Light when you're done?
The soft inner sleeve is removable from the hard case. (If you look at the "Warming Tip" photo you'll get the idea.) The sleeve has a 2nd opening so you can flush soapy water through it under a faucet.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:36 AM   #9
hornyjohn

hornyjohn is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Wedge it between your mattress and your box spring and imagine doggystyle.
hornyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:42 PM   #10
PineMan

PineMan has a spectacular aura aboutPineMan has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariekanibalie View Post
A radically functionalist conception of woman. Just out of curiosity - ahem - how do you clean out a Flesh Light when you're done?
Personally I keep it until I next have a bath & then I take it in there with me.

First of all, while the water's still running, I put the opening over the hot water tap, and give it a good rinse through, from front to rear.

Then, once the bath is full, I hold it tail down in the water & give it a rapid up & down masturbation type action, which pumps water upwards from the tail end, and out of the opening.

I then clean out the case with a sponge & stand it upright, tail down, in the basin to drain.

Once I've completed my bath, I simply reattach the caps & it's ready for use again.
PineMan is offline   Reply With Quote