How to convince her to let me go down on her? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: The joys of oral and anal sex

Old 09-16-2013, 12:23 AM   #1
Crazzzy

Crazzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
How to convince her to let me go down on her?
Like this post? Yes | No    

This probably already been asked but I'm new and wanted to make my own one!
My partner is always shy about oral sex, she gets scared of me going down on her so I very rarely get to do it. (A few times a year). She has no problem giving me head to start us off but I never get to return the favour. I really enjoy oral (more so than sex) 69 would be my favourite act.
How can I convince her to indulge a bit more in oral?!

I've also never cum from oral so I'd love to get her to do that..
Crazzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:22 AM   #2
 Aerianne
Beloved Moderator

Aerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I didn't realize that NZ's women were this prude. There's another guy from NZ that has this same problem with his woman...
Old 09-16-2013, 01:30 AM   #3
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

'
You guard your hopes
you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:34 AM   #4
outlander14

outlander14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Try finding out what her fantasies, etc are out of the bedroom and start to fufill some of those. With the added attention she will hopefully become more confident and be more receptive. However, there are some women that for whatever reasons don't enjoy that. The key is not to be pushy, and cater to some of her other desires.
outlander14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:14 AM   #5
 Ranger
Hip Forums Supporter

Location: S.F.Ca./In Transit/Nev./Ore, Texas, Arizona.Have landed in Prescott Az. for now
Ranger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

Stealing a page from Redd Foxx in the tv series "Sanford & Son"...clutch your heart, holler it's 'the big one' and collapse face down in the 'target zone'.......
Old 09-16-2013, 02:41 AM   #6
Jo King
wannabe

Jo King has a brilliant futureJo King has a brilliant futureJo King has a brilliant futureJo King has a brilliant futureJo King has a brilliant futureJo King has a brilliant futureJo King has a brilliant futureJo King has a brilliant futureJo King has a brilliant futureJo King has a brilliant futureJo King has a brilliant future
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Tie her up then lick away
Old 09-16-2013, 04:46 AM   #7
silk896

silk896 will become famous soon enoughsilk896 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Discover if her shyness is the result of any insecurities (eg she thinks she's ugly down there or she smell wrong and so on) It's amazing how many girls/women believe their genitals are "yuck"
If so, you have to convince her she is beautiful and just perfect, which of course she is.

If it is just genuine shyness .... well, that's why God invented seduction!!!
Old 09-16-2013, 05:12 AM   #8
nz male

nz male will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerianne View Post
I didn't realize that NZ's women were this prude. There's another guy from NZ that has this same problem with his woman...
Yeah, that would be me your referring to.
Some woman just have this idea that having their genitals licked is so wrong. What are they so concerned about - that's what gets me wondering why its so taboo ?
nz male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:31 AM   #9
 Ranger
Hip Forums Supporter

Location: S.F.Ca./In Transit/Nev./Ore, Texas, Arizona.Have landed in Prescott Az. for now
Ranger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

You think that's taboo try earning your 'red wings' 1%er style.