Bad relationship- Don't care anymore? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss open relationships, free love, problems in love, etc.

Old 09-04-2013, 03:34 AM   #1
G. Felix

G. Felix is an unknown quantity at this point
Bad relationship- Don't care anymore?
Like this post? Yes | No    

So I was dating this girl for a couple months. I learned that she was very sexually active while She was only my second. We broke up but in those couple months she just fucked my mind so badly with fucking abusive games that i don't know if i really want a relationship right now but would be fine just hooking up which is not who I usually am. I don't know what to think. Any thoughts/ similar experiences?
G. Felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:29 PM   #2
Lorea

Lorea is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

It's very natural to have these feelings after a bad break up...it's the reason why people have divorce parties or screw everything in sight after a bad breakup. but other people have other, more constructive ways of coping, such as keeping yourself busy by volunteering for a charitable cause and helping others in greater need than you (this can help put things in perspective). You should find what is best for you, but whatever you do, just make sure you don't do things you will later regret in life, as each and every one of your actions always become you....you are what you make of your life!

Good luck, and from what it sounds like, good riddance!
Lorea is offline   Reply With Quote