Watch What You Google! - Page 13 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [6]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Find out what's happening around the world!

Old 09-14-2013, 08:40 PM   #121
 Ranger
Hip Forums Supporter

Location: S.F.Ca./In Transit/Nev./Ore, Texas, Arizona.Have landed in Prescott Az. for now
Ranger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

Anyone using Startpage?
Old 09-15-2013, 02:05 AM   #122
B-Kind

B-Kind is an unknown quantity at this point
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

everything done on the web, including this, every page we all visit, every keystroke we all make, and every cell phone call made, is all being recorded and stored and reviewed....fuck the feds...its time to rise!
B-Kind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:23 AM   #123
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 is a jewel in the roughDude111 is a jewel in the roughDude111 is a jewel in the roughDude111 is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan 5
Well, I've been Googling "naked NSA babes", and havn't had any problems....
Excellent
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #124
Marifana

Location: Capital of Scandinavia or one of all the Venices of the North
Marifana is on a distinguished road
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Well... the US government is extremely creepy.
Marifana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:14 AM   #125
Logan 5
Confessed gynephile

Logan 5 is a jewel in the roughLogan 5 is a jewel in the roughLogan 5 is a jewel in the roughLogan 5 is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

If I was employed by the NSA, would that mean that I could use a drone to search the women's restroom for terroristas?
"We have become a Nazi monster in the eyes of the whole world, a nation of bullies and bastards who would rather kill than live peacefully. We are not just Whores for power and oil, but killer whores with hate and fear in our hearts. We are human scum, and that is how history will judge us" -- Hunter S. Thompson

"...You can't build a dream, without a plan...." -- Jefferson Starship ("It's Not Over", "No Protection" Album, 1987)
Logan 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:06 PM   #126
GardenGuy

GardenGuy has a spectacular aura aboutGardenGuy has a spectacular aura aboutGardenGuy has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

If more people cooked quinoa, this pressure cooker world would be a healthier place.
Safer? Perhaps: Mom would not let me make a weapon out of her favorite kitchen appliance while a pot of quinoa was simmering in it. Yum!

I am all for avoiding search engines that snitch on me when I am looking up harmless stuff, but maybe we can insist that NSA and all those 3-letter spy agencies quit being so trigger happy with quiet families?
Old 09-21-2013, 06:08 PM   #127
odonII
O

odonII has much to be proud ofodonII has much to be proud ofodonII has much to be proud ofodonII has much to be proud ofodonII has much to be proud ofodonII has much to be proud ofodonII has much to be proud ofodonII has much to be proud ofodonII has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenGuy View Post
If more people cooked quinoa, this pressure cooker world would be a healthier place.
Safer? Perhaps: Mom would not let me make a weapon out of her favorite kitchen appliance while a pot of quinoa was simmering in it. Yum!
Pardon!?
odonII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:09 PM   #128
GardenGuy

GardenGuy has a spectacular aura aboutGardenGuy has a spectacular aura aboutGardenGuy has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by odonII View Post
Pardon!?
Try the quinoa! You'll understand!
Old 09-21-2013, 06:22 PM   #129
odonII
O

odonII has much to be proud ofodonII has much to be proud ofodonII has much to be proud ofodonII has much to be proud ofodonII has much to be proud ofodonII has much to be proud ofodonII has much to be proud ofodonII has much to be proud ofodonII has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenGuy View Post
Try the quinoa! You'll understand!
Quinoa would totally eliminate pressure cookers?
How many meals do you think people using PK for alternative means make meals in PK's?
odonII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:27 PM   #130
 eggsprog
liberalobamacommunist

eggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I have read they made these searches AT WORK and thier boss called it in!!
Yup, their searches at home were not being monitored, their boss called the police.
eggsprog is offline   Reply With Quote