16 and wanting a MILF - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Shop at Rama   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [2]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss Love and Sex in their many manifestations
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2013, 08:29 AM   #1
Fr34k_V2

Fr34k_V2 is an unknown quantity at this point
16 and wanting a MILF
Like this post? Yes | No    

hey, so i am a 16 year old boy, and i live in blue springs Missouri, i have noticed that i have gotten horny for older women who are in the age group of 30s to 60s and have started to have fancies about my friend's mom, my aunts, my mom, and my teachers at school. i have two questions for everyone. 1. is this normal to have these feelings and is it a phase or am i going to have these feelings for my life? 2. is there any older women on here who can sorta help me with my urges? i know what i am asking is a little extreme but if any one of you women want to help me then please post. thank you
Old 07-19-2013, 08:50 AM   #2
Alternative_Thinker
Darth Mysterious

Alternative_Thinker has a spectacular aura aboutAlternative_Thinker has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Answer to your first question..... Yes it is normal. I don't know whether it's a phase, or your personal preference, but frankly, it won't matter unless your urges begin to harm others. Enjoy your fantasies.

Answer to your second question..... Don't make a request like that on this website. That's one of the quickest way to get you banned. Rather, participate in various discussions that occur on here and get to know the other members. There's always masturbation to satisfy your urges. Take advantage of that instead of asking for some erotic help from the female posters on here.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:31 AM   #3
FlyingFly
Dickens

FlyingFly is a glorious beacon of lightFlyingFly is a glorious beacon of lightFlyingFly is a glorious beacon of lightFlyingFly is a glorious beacon of lightFlyingFly is a glorious beacon of lightFlyingFly is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

normal,
being at that age means that you would fuck anything

http://bit.ly/QenuK3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshDacre View Post
phshh lamee. Reality is for people who cant handle drugs.
There is more to reality, than what meets human eye.
Old 07-20-2013, 12:04 AM   #4
TTBoy1973

TTBoy1973 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Starting when I was about 12 I wanted to fuck older women - my friends moms, aunts, teachers, etc. It's perfectly normal.
Old 07-20-2013, 06:03 PM   #5
Cutted
Cutted

Cutted is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

When I was 19, I met a woman 10 years older. She said she saw me dancing and liked how my hips moved, and wanted to teach me how to become a good lover. We spent a week together, and she taught me how to do everything sexually that I could imagine, and some things I did not know it was possible to do sexually.

That was the summer I became a man, and I loved every moment of it. At first I had problems with premature ejaculation, and she taught me how to overcum it. Check out my thread in the Sexual Health forum on PE, which 40,000+ guys have visited and learned from...
Old 07-20-2013, 06:07 PM   #6
 Manservant Hecubus
Master of Funk and Evil

Manservant Hecubus has a brilliant futureManservant Hecubus has a brilliant futureManservant Hecubus has a brilliant futureManservant Hecubus has a brilliant futureManservant Hecubus has a brilliant futureManservant Hecubus has a brilliant futureManservant Hecubus has a brilliant futureManservant Hecubus has a brilliant futureManservant Hecubus has a brilliant futureManservant Hecubus has a brilliant futureManservant Hecubus has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

While I appreciate the desire and sentiment.
You're basically posting on a public website asking for a woman to participate in statutory rape.

"Now we're cooking with Evil gas!"
Old 07-20-2013, 06:19 PM   #7
AmericanTerrorist
Now 90% Paleo

AmericanTerrorist is a splendid one to beholdAmericanTerrorist is a splendid one to beholdAmericanTerrorist is a splendid one to beholdAmericanTerrorist is a splendid one to beholdAmericanTerrorist is a splendid one to beholdAmericanTerrorist is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manservant Hecubus View Post
While I appreciate the desire and sentiment.
You're basically posting on a public website asking for a woman to participate in statutory rape.

yes, that.
Old 07-21-2013, 01:31 AM   #8
drumminmama
Super Moderator

drumminmama has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

And that closes the discussion.

Have long hair? Come talk!

Flowing Tresses
Closed Thread