Bardo Farm Fest Croydon NH - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for books about Marijuana   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Post and discuss upcoming events, gatherings, festivals, seminars, etc. Please put the title of the event as the subject of the post!

Old 05-06-2013, 09:49 PM   #1
 FunkyPhreshMama
*lively up yourself*

FunkyPhreshMama has a spectacular aura aboutFunkyPhreshMama has a spectacular aura about
Bardo Farm Fest Croydon NH
Like this post? Yes | No    

Just posting a lil info about the festival my farm has going on this month, it should be a good time. The last two years have been amazing for me and I thought I would share the love!!
  • Festival Name: Bardo Farm Festival
  • Venue: Bardo Farm
  • City: Croydon
  • State: NH
  • Start Date: Friday, May 24, 2013
  • End Date: Monday, May 27, 2013
  • Band Lineup: CONFIRMED BANDS: Brett Wilson (of Roots Of Creation), Brothers McCann, Political Animals, Leader's Led, A Minor Revolution, The Stilts, TallGrass GetDown, The Whiskey Social

Festival Description: -FARM, FORESTRY, & OFF-THE-GRID WORKSHOPS -FARM GAMES & ACTIVITIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY -LEARN HOW TO RAISE, CARE FOR, BREED, & HARVEST FARM ANIMALS -LIVE MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT -VENDORS -CAMPING -BARDO BEARD-OFF (beard competition with prizes) -PIG ROAST ...AND MORE!

Volunteer and get in for FREE Email volunteer@bardoproject.com if you're interested. Email vend@bardoproject.com if you want to vend Email perform@bardoproject.com if you want to perform

Bardo Farm is an off-the-grid unintentional community focusing on sustainability using a balance of our agricultural avenues: livestock, gardening, maple-sugaring, and forestry.

Dates: May 24-27, 2013 Register now by clicking here. Full Festival: $25 One Day: $10 Reserve your BFF 2013 T-Shirts when you Register (view t-shirt here (need link)) Our famous Bardo pig roast included with admission!
Self-preservation and self-development are common aspirations among all people. And if everyone enjoyed the unrestricted use of his faculties and the free disposition of the fruits of his labor, social progress would be ceaseless, uninterrupted, and unfailing.

xoxo funkyphreshmama
FunkyPhreshMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:16 PM   #2
 FunkyPhreshMama
*lively up yourself*

FunkyPhreshMama has a spectacular aura aboutFunkyPhreshMama has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

my awesome cut and paste job actually put "links" there that don't work haha

ignore the click here stuff and just check out the website to register =P
Self-preservation and self-development are common aspirations among all people. And if everyone enjoyed the unrestricted use of his faculties and the free disposition of the fruits of his labor, social progress would be ceaseless, uninterrupted, and unfailing.

xoxo funkyphreshmama
FunkyPhreshMama is offline   Reply With Quote