First fuck - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Buy Posters Here!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    
Click to see Sexy Dolls
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Click to see Sexy Dolls
Forum Description: Discuss Love and Sex in their many manifestations

Old 11-24-2004, 06:02 PM   #1
Communism

Communism is on a distinguished road
First fuck
Like this post? Yes | No    

How old were you when you first experienced sexual intercourse and what do you think about that experience? What happend? Was it wierd? Were you nervous?
Communism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 07:05 PM   #2
virgo4life

virgo4life is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Well the first time I had sex was with my first serious bf. We were together for 7 months before we had sex and because I wanted to wait until I was 16(I dont know why I wanted to wait but Im sure I had a good reason then). So a month after I turned 16 I decided I wanted to see what all the hype was about and I told him that I was ready. I remember where we did it and I remember that I was kinda nervous but I dont remember that actual "event". I remember him walking me home after and we sat on these cement steps and I jumped up really fast cause it hurt too much to sit down LOL But thats all I really remember

Ive tried really hard to remember it...Its not like it was "many many moons ago" , it was only 5 years ago . I wasnt drinking and didnt take any drugs either...hmmm kinda weird
But I do remember the first time I had sex with my second bf (woohoo it was great and it was about 3 years ago) how could anyone forget?! Him and I talk about it almost everytime we see each other(let me just say that it was mind blowinglol)

*CHEERS*
virgo4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 07:13 PM   #3
 mystical_shroom
acerbic

mystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of lightmystical_shroom is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

I was 19 and it was with my boyfriend at the time...I was scared as shit, haha, it was shitty It was fast, painful, and my stomach hurt the whole time
mystical_shroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 08:20 PM   #4
velvet
Banned

velvet is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I was 17 I think.. first longer relationship.. waited for 6 month (plus I waited till after a vacation of a month alone, 'cause I figured that if he'd wait for me that long it would be ok.. 1,5 years later I found he did cheat while I was away and didn't tell me.. if he had, I wouldn't have slept with him, the bastard.. but after him I dated his best friend for a year.. serves him right ).. anyway.. the actual act was weird and awkward but it didn't hurt or anything. I know where you're coming from virgo4life, 'cause I tend to forget important things as well.. it's like I'm so buzzed about the fact that it happened that I actually forget to remember the event itself.. it's the same thing with asking someone an important and difficult question (about relationships or whatever), I often forget the exact answer, because I'm so hyped over the fact that I finally asked the question that I forget to listen or sth.. hehe.

Anyways.. in my experience first times with guys are never the best.. the sex gets way way better after you know eachothers moves and spots
velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 08:40 PM   #5
Seru

Seru is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I was... (to be continued)

Seru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 11:34 PM   #6
jo_k_er_man
TBD

jo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

i was 19 when i first had sex.... it was fun, it was within a serious relationship, at the time, i wasnt really nervous or anything, obviously it was good becuase we had sex like 6 or 7 times that day and into the next
Old 11-24-2004, 11:41 PM   #7
kppdlevel1

kppdlevel1 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

It was like a week before my 17th birthday, she was a year older than me, I was nervous but I don't think it was too weird.
kppdlevel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 12:16 PM   #8
8footsativa_chik
Waka Chang-Chang

8footsativa_chik is a jewel in the rough8footsativa_chik is a jewel in the rough8footsativa_chik is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

lost it when i was 16. It was stupid, it wasnt very romantic or anything haha. shouldnt have done it in our spare bedroom, my room would have been better. It didnt hurt too much, all i remember hearing was this cracking sound and that was about it (shit that sounds stupid) oh and then the squeaking of the bed haha.
If i ever had to loose my virginity again, i think i'd find someone abit more experiance LOL. He was lovely though. Reasonable size too .

8footsativa_chik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 12:20 PM   #9
soulrebel51
i's a folkie.

soulrebel51 is just really nicesoulrebel51 is just really nicesoulrebel51 is just really nicesoulrebel51 is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

I was 16, it was late February of this year.... me and my girflriend had been dating a few days short of a month, and we were laying in her best friend's bed, holding eachother (she had already taken my pants off earlier), and then she just climbed on top of me and we went for about 3 minutes. Haha, that shit hurt

jog along bess, hop along may,
squeak along blue its a walk along day...

soulrebel51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 12:23 PM   #10
8footsativa_chik
Waka Chang-Chang

8footsativa_chik is a jewel in the rough8footsativa_chik is a jewel in the rough8footsativa_chik is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Why did it hurt you? Or are you being sarcastic? LOL

8footsativa_chik is offline   Reply With Quote