Girl squirted in my mouth, I think - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade Your HipForums Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 04-20-2013, 04:35 AM   #1
Cherea

Cherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud of
Girl squirted in my mouth, I think
Like this post? Yes | No    

It's only the second time I've seen a girl squirt. It tasted really neutral. I was fucking her mish on the arms of two couches side by side.

Her cunt was pointing upward, and when we were switching positions (I wanted to fuck her from behind) and I slid my dick out of her pussy, there it came! Kaplam! It shot upward.

It took me a while to understand what the fuck was going on!

-----------
Have you ever tasted chick squirt?
Cherea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:29 AM   #2
 Aerianne
Beloved Moderator

Aerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond repute
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

So you pulling out of her caused her to orgasm...?
Old 04-20-2013, 05:40 AM   #3
Irminsul
Valkyrie

Irminsul has much to be proud ofIrminsul has much to be proud ofIrminsul has much to be proud ofIrminsul has much to be proud ofIrminsul has much to be proud ofIrminsul has much to be proud ofIrminsul has much to be proud ofIrminsul has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerianne View Post
So you pulling out of her caused her to orgasm...?
It must have been like a "oh thank god" release. >.>
And will bring back what is right!
Irminsul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:43 AM   #4
GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Methinks Her Sense Of Relief Was So Strong

She Pissed Herself...

Cheers Glen.
GLENGLEN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:38 AM   #5
Vanilla Gorilla
Kangarooter

Vanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Or his wallet and credit cards had fallen out if his pants at the exact same time, and thats what made her orgasm
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:25 AM   #6
 ROLLINGALONG
hillbilly

ROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

sounds like she sprayed you with an std

squirt comes in waves
ROLLINGALONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:58 AM   #7
Cherea

Cherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
Or his wallet and credit cards had fallen out if his pants at the exact same time, and thats what made her orgasm
Pants (wallet, $2 and all) had already been on the floor for the whole two minutes before I came.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLINGALONG View Post
sounds like she sprayed you with an std
I really didn't see that coming. #toaddallyblindsided#
Cherea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:38 PM   #8
Meliai
shit

Meliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

You were only paying her $2?
Meliai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:17 PM   #9
Vanilla Gorilla
Kangarooter

Vanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant future
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliai View Post
You were only paying her $2?

Yeah, I really got to take my mothers passport off her, this is getting out of hand
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:31 PM   #10
creampie00

creampie00 has a spectacular aura aboutcreampie00 has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Someone told me it really didn't taste like anything, it is clear not white or yellow like pee, almost like water. I squirt all the time, one day it just happened and I was as surprised as my boyfriend at the time. It just escalated to huge puddles since then. It is awesome!