Girls: Cum leaking out of you during the day? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for books about Marijuana   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 02-13-2013, 12:09 PM   #1
mted

mted is on a distinguished road
Girls: Cum leaking out of you during the day?
2 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Do you ladies enjoy the feeling when your man has filled your pussy up with cum and it dribbles out of you later in the day?

My gf thinks it's very sexy when I cum inside her after morning sex and it starts leaking out later. She likes going to uni without panties and let the cum dribble into her leggings, which reminds her of the act and makes her feel very naughty. If she's at home, she likes having her panties soaked in cum, which turns her on and makes her want even more.

Any other ladies that enjoy the feeling of cum trickling out of you while you're at work, school, or someone else? What do you prefer to wear while you're expecting it to happen?
mted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:50 PM   #2
creampie00

creampie00 has a spectacular aura aboutcreampie00 has a spectacular aura about
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

you are bad! I never knew the feeling of cum dripping out, my hubby pulls out, I only feel my own dripping out all day!
creampie00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:26 PM   #3
Karen_J 
~

Karen_J has much to be proud ofKaren_J has much to be proud ofKaren_J has much to be proud ofKaren_J has much to be proud ofKaren_J has much to be proud ofKaren_J has much to be proud ofKaren_J has much to be proud ofKaren_J has much to be proud ofKaren_J has much to be proud of
9 out of 9 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

I usually prefer to use a tampon to keep it all inside. I like knowing I'm carrying a big load of sperm around, especially if it's mixed together from two guys.

When I used to go to hookup parties where people paired off and went to other rooms, most of the girls wanted to go back to the main room with a streak of semen running down one leg, just to prove that we had taken a load. Condoms weren't cool back then.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:08 PM   #4
creampie00

creampie00 has a spectacular aura aboutcreampie00 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_J View Post
I usually prefer to use a tampon to keep it all inside. I like knowing I'm carrying a big load of sperm around, especially if it's mixed together from two guys.

When I used to go to hookup parties where people paired off and went to other rooms, most of the girls wanted to go back to the main room with a streak of semen running down one leg, just to prove that we had taken a load. Condoms weren't cool back then.

this girl is crazy kinky, im a girl but that is really hot
creampie00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:17 PM   #5
mted

mted is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_J View Post

That's sexy! My gf also likes to keep my cum inside, she likes it if it only leaks out after a while. But prefer to get it out eventually to avoid infections and unpleasant smells. I'm fine either way; knowing that she is carrying my semen inside her is a turn on, but it's also visually hot to see a nice thick load oozing out of a freshly fucked girl.

The thought of my girl taking multiple loads in her from several men is very exciting too, but it's unlikely to ever happen in this day and age.
mted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:45 PM   #6
AngelAus

AngelAus is on a distinguished road
3 out of 3 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by creampie00 View Post
you are bad! I never knew the feeling of cum dripping out, my hubby pulls out, I only feel my own dripping out all day!
My boyfriend pulls out as well but will occasionally cum inside me on the weekends.
I used to work with one of my ex boyfriends in an office and once in a while when we had sex in the morning he used to cum inside me and we'd go to work. During the day when we were having lunch we'd go some place quiet and he'd put his hands between my legs and feel the moisture and rub me through my panties. When I'd lick his fingers I could taste myself and his cum. After work when we got home he'd go down on me before showering.
AngelAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:17 AM   #7
AnyaZ89

AnyaZ89 is on a distinguished road
2 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

I usually like all things cum related. But I usually don't feel cum running down my leg often, mainly because I take a shower after I have sex. I don't like going to sleep hot and sweaty.

I am more fascinated with a wet spot. Its a sign that we fucked 'there'. In this wet spot my BF fucked me. My BF came in me. Its a sign of his conquest over me. I love the wet spot!
AnyaZ89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:46 AM   #8
silk896

silk896 will become famous soon enoughsilk896 will become famous soon enough

Maybe as a young woman there was a feeling of "Oh, he loves me...!"
with age, and experience - just plain sticky!

Fortunately, having a woman as my SO, this is biologically impossible. I don't miss it!!
Old 02-18-2013, 08:41 PM   #9
The Chan

The Chan is an unknown quantity at this point
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by silk896 View Post
Maybe as a young woman there was a feeling of "Oh, he loves me...!"
with age, and experience - just plain sticky!

Fortunately, having a woman as my SO, this is biologically impossible. I don't miss it!!

I agree
Old 02-18-2013, 08:45 PM   #10
Irminsul
Valkyrie

Irminsul has much to be proud ofIrminsul has much to be proud ofIrminsul has much to be proud ofIrminsul has much to be proud ofIrminsul has much to be proud ofIrminsul has much to be proud ofIrminsul has much to be proud ofIrminsul has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

I agree with you two but I've never had to feel it.
And will bring back what is right!
Irminsul is offline   Reply With Quote