So I've slept with over 100 people... - Page 8 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for books about Marijuana   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to see Sexy Dolls
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Is promiscuity wrong or the way we were meant to be? Discuss sex without hangups, threesomes, orgies and more!
Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #71
scratcho 
Lifetime Supporter

scratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

And this gains you-all what?
Old 11-22-2012, 08:51 PM   #72
NaughtyAtNite
Banned

NaughtyAtNite can only hope to improve
Like this post? Yes | No    

How many of them were women?
Old 11-22-2012, 09:04 PM   #73
thedangeroustype

thedangeroustype is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAtNite View Post
How many of them were women?
None of them were women actually. Just noticed that I said people instead of men lol. Never been with a woman.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:11 PM   #74
puggybear

puggybear is a splendid one to beholdpuggybear is a splendid one to beholdpuggybear is a splendid one to beholdpuggybear is a splendid one to beholdpuggybear is a splendid one to beholdpuggybear is a splendid one to beholdpuggybear is a splendid one to beholdpuggybear is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Ooh,please miss,please miss,over here miss-I have!

I fell off twice and at one point I was facing the wrong way,but alla same,I have miss!
Old 11-22-2012, 09:17 PM   #75
thedangeroustype

thedangeroustype is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
But you have something more of a hopeless romantic on your hands.....
I am. I also really like sex. No one is that black and white. That was the whole purpose of my original question. As a woman people just find it impossible that you can be loving and very sexual and capable of feeling and fucking or fucking without feeling. If I sleep around I'm screwed up, and if I want relationships im just a typical chick. I can want all or part of nothing from any man at any given time and I like it that way.

Quote:
And if you were able to get all these 120 or so guys to be in the same room at once, it would be pretty obvious what they all have in common

And by the same token, only paying attention to what one wants to pay attention to. Dont assume she knows the answer to what they may all have in common
As far as I can tell the only thing most of them have in common is me, but you're probably right. I do have very obvious tastes in looks but other than that most of them seemed very different to me.

I'd love to see that gathering of my formers. I just picture it being like the Price is Right and some announcer saying "Come on down!" and them taking turns answering trivia questions about me. "Is the tattoo on her thigh on the right or left leg??"

P.S. Vanilla Gorilla? Dlisted perhaps?
Old 11-23-2012, 12:16 AM   #76
Si69

Si69 will become famous soon enoughSi69 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0llinstoned View Post
this dudes thread has got 54 views and 53 replies!!!!!
basically batting 1000%

posters and viewers still keeping up........74 & 75

Simon

Ps. we have 300 - do I hear any advance on that?

Old 11-23-2012, 12:22 AM   #77
NaughtyAtNite
Banned

NaughtyAtNite can only hope to improve
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedangeroustype View Post
None of them were women actually. Just noticed that I said people instead of men lol. Never been with a woman.
Well at least that! Do you usually seduce or get seduced?
Old 11-23-2012, 02:35 AM   #78
Cherea

Cherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Hmmmm. The clues are there. But you are believing what you want to believe. Its text over the internet, so your mind has wandered to think of her in a way thats more exciting to you, like a tigress. But you have something more of a hopeless romantic on your hands.....

Or to put it another way, if you were to interact with her in real life, how would your opinion change? And if you were able to get all these 120 or so guys to be in the same room at once, it would be pretty obvious what they all have in common

And by the same token, only paying attention to what one wants to pay attention to. Dont assume she knows the answer to what they may all have in common
Yep, she would lose me with the holding off on sex thing, for sure. But, to be honest, she had already lost me with her first post. I`m not as gullible about 100+ chicks anymore.

Women who fuck the same kind of guy over and over are a turn off. The 100+ doesn`t really count to me then. Recently there were 3 other female posters who bragged about being 100+, but when I talked to them, it was easy to figure out they only fuck a specific type. Much too vanilla for my taste. Why not just get married then??

The chicks who`ll also fuck whomever comes up to them but never take the initiative are also a turn off, regardless of whether they`re in the tripe digits or not. And OP sounds like a let-them-come-to-me sort of 100+.

Ew. No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedangeroustype
Also, if I have an emotional attraction to someone, I tend to hold off on the sex for a bit. I'm very patient with potential life mates so I behave differently in those situations.
Old 11-23-2012, 02:47 AM   #79
I'minmyunderwear
voice of sexy

I'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si69 View Post
posters and viewers still keeping up........74 & 75
can't be right. i've looked at this thread 2 or 3 times and never replied. unless it just measures unique viewers and not actual views.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:19 AM   #80
Still Kicking

Still Kicking is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I am not an expert on the subject, since I have only ever been with my wife since we were 15 years old, but I would have to say that if you're happy with your life, not hurting anyone else, and don't have something in your past that could have caused a problem, then why worry about it?

It's your life, live it how you want. I know a few people who don't ever develop any serious relationships as they prefer a single life. I never asked how many partners they had, but I did notice quite a few.

Maybe you just have not found the right person yet. I also noticed that people who find partners in clubs and the like generally do not have long lasting relationships.

Just my opinion.

Last edited by Still Kicking; 11-23-2012 at 03:21 AM. Reason: grammar
Closed Thread