Moroccan Argan Oil - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to buy Herbies Cannabis Seeds!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [2]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: All natural (mostly) hair care for all

Old 09-08-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
dixie_pixy
Refried Hippie

dixie_pixy has a spectacular aura aboutdixie_pixy has a spectacular aura about
Moroccan Argan Oil
Like this post? Yes | No    

Thanks again for the link to this forum drumminmamma.

Has anyone used this stuff? I got a small bottle of the Organix (3.79 I think) and it made my hair feel wonderful! I've never used a product before that smoothed my hair so well.

Very good stuff and it's starting to catch like wildfire.

From Wikipedia:

Quote:
Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree (Argania Spinosa L.), endemic to Morocco, that is valued for its nutritive, cosmetic and numerous medicinal properties. The oil is marketed for cosmetic use as Moroccan oil

Producing argan oil has helped to protect argan trees from being cut down. In addition, regeneration of the Arganeraie has also been carried out: in 2009 an operation to plant 4,300 argan plants was launched in Meskala in the province of Essaouira

Much of the argan oil produced today is made by a number of women's co-operatives. Co-sponsored by the Social Development Agency (SDA) with the support of the European Union, the UCFA (Union des Cooperatives des Femmes de l’Arganeraie) is the largest union of argan oil co-operatives in Morocco. It comprises twenty-two co-operatives that are found in other parts of the region (e.g., Coopérative Al Amal, Coopérative Amalou N'Touyag, Coopérative Tissaliwine, Coopérative ArganSense, and Coopérative Maouriga).[24]
Employment in the co-operatives provides women with an income, which many have used to fund education for themselves or their children. It has also provided them with a degree of autonomy in a traditionally male-dominated society and has helped many become more aware of their rights.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
 wyldwynd
~*~

wyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

yes i use it not that brand but a different brand and it is a good product it works great

Release your inner visions
Feel the rain on your skin
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten
wyldwynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #3
dixie_pixy
Refried Hippie

Like this post? Yes | No    

Awesome. I didn't search for or see a thread. Thanks for pointing to it.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:24 PM   #4
 wyldwynd
~*~

wyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud ofwyldwynd has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

This is the one i use i tried the blue one too the one in the link and this one works just as well, has the same texture and smell and ingredients and is less expensive i use the shampoo and conditoner and also the cremes and oils and all their products it leaves your hair feeling great and doesnt have chemicals in it either, that other thread is soo old and i could barley find it myself lol

Old 09-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #5
Skip
Hip Forums Webmaster

Skip has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

Goats agree, Argan Oil is Great! I got to see lots of these trees in Morocco, as I stayed for awhile in Essaouira.

“In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they do not have a real enemy, they will invent one in order to mobilize us”.
Thich Nhat Hanh

"
You are talking to a leftist. I believe in the redistribution of wealth and power in the world. I believe in universal hospital care for everyone. I believe that we should not have a single homeless person in the richest country in the world. And I believe that we should not have a C.I.A. that goes around overwhelming governments and assassinating political leaders, working for tight oligarchies around the world to protect the tight oligarchy here at home." Abbie Hoffman
Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #6
dixie_pixy
Refried Hippie

Like this post? Yes | No    

Sweet, Skip!

But now I'm worried my conditioner has goat poop in it.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:50 PM   #7
jaredfelix
Namaste ॐ

jaredfelix is a name known to alljaredfelix is a name known to alljaredfelix is a name known to alljaredfelix is a name known to alljaredfelix is a name known to alljaredfelix is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

Awesome this stuff looks cool, where are good sites to buy it cheap?
jaredfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #8
dixie_pixy
Refried Hippie

Like this post? Yes | No    

I got mine at walmart but I'm looking for a different brand as well. I wish I could find one that isn't so expensive.

Have you tried the Shampoo??
Old 09-08-2012, 10:23 PM   #9
 wyldwynd
~*~

Like this post? Yes | No    

this is also a real good product http://www.macadamiahair.com/discover/history
it combines macadamia oils and argan oils,

the original morroccan oil cost 40-50 dollars a bottle for shampoo conditioner and oil cremes etc, the closest one to ingredient and texture and smell is the one and only argan oil it has no chemicals and is the closest to the original morroccan oil here http://moroccanoil.com/

beauty supply houses carry the one and only original argan oil
heres is ultas price http://search.ulta.com/search?p=Q&sr...ew=grid&srt=36
about ten dollars a bottle
sallys beauty supply house
https://www.sallybeauty.com/on/deman...ow?q=argan+oil
which sallys looks cheaper than ulta
and on amazon you can find it too
Amazon.com: One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment 3.4 oz.: Beauty Amazon.com: One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment 3.4 oz.: Beauty

Old 09-08-2012, 10:44 PM   #10
r0llinstoned
Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

r0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

argan oil is also good for skin

Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.
r0llinstoned is offline   Reply With Quote