Texas Judge Warns of Civil War if Obama is Re-Elected - Page 6 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for books about Marijuana   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals

Forum Description: Discuss local and world politics and how it affects us. This political forum is for members only!

Old 08-29-2012, 05:45 PM   #51
 Ranger
Hip Forums Supporter

Location: S.F.Ca./In Transit/Nev./Ore, Texas, Arizona.Have landed in Prescott Az. for now
Ranger is just really niceRanger is just really niceRanger is just really niceRanger is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

Interesting, my point was simply that bigots come in all colors from all cultures.
Why do you dodge my question?
Old 08-29-2012, 07:35 PM   #52
rjhangover

rjhangover will become famous soon enoughrjhangover will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
Interesting, my point was simply that bigots come in all colors from all cultures.
Why do you dodge my question?
Thick as a brick, I gave you the answer. Again....

You know that the buffalo soldiers didn't wipe out any natives at Little Big Horn, or have anything to do with the Trail of Tears.

It should be noted, that Regimental returns show that the Buffalo Soldiers were not involved in Indian massacres, though they were camped near the sites of two incidents and assisted those who survived. It is this author's stated belief, that the Buffalo Soldiers did not mistreat Native-Americans and were not responsible for their removal from reservations.
http://www.buffalosoldier.net/

So really, stop trying to con me.

The buffalo soldiers didn't mistreat the natives, they didn't commit the genocide, they were not the bigots. You know it was the WHITE politicians that committed the genocide. So your point is just to distract attention from the bigot judge and the bigot cons that threaten violence if they don't get their way. That makes you part of the con game, as does stpLSD.
rjhangover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:50 PM   #53
LetLovinTakeHold
Cuz it will if you let it

LetLovinTakeHold has much to be proud ofLetLovinTakeHold has much to be proud ofLetLovinTakeHold has much to be proud ofLetLovinTakeHold has much to be proud ofLetLovinTakeHold has much to be proud ofLetLovinTakeHold has much to be proud ofLetLovinTakeHold has much to be proud ofLetLovinTakeHold has much to be proud ofLetLovinTakeHold has much to be proud ofLetLovinTakeHold has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

^ I may be wrong, but I don't think anyone is asking you about the Buffalo Soldiers, and I'm not sure why you're so fixated with them or what it has to do with this thread.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:56 PM   #54
roed69

roed69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I thought it would have been other way around .... Mitted Cheesy Smilly Face Romney
roed69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:21 AM   #55
I'minmyunderwear
voice of sexy

I'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjhangover View Post
I was a stupid kid when I was in the army too, some 40 years ago.
holy shit, i assumed you were 16.
I'minmyunderwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:27 AM   #56
StpLSD25

StpLSD25 is just really niceStpLSD25 is just really niceStpLSD25 is just really niceStpLSD25 is just really niceStpLSD25 is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjhangover View Post
Notice that the only ones that agree with you are the other cons. Pft!
I'm reposting cause the OP intentionally ignored me.. Rjhangover!!
You're the con!!! Trying to make people believe in this Left-Right paradox of ignorance and stupidity. Obviously, you don't care about the Constitution of this fine country, cause your fucking hero, Obama, is slowly getting rid of it, and still you blindly follow.

You're either really stupid, or a spokeperson for Obama. I've yet to hear you mention your hero when it comes to; HR 347, The NDAA, NDRP, CISPA, The FAA Reauthorization act, or any other unconstitutional act he's signed!!!

"You Can Kill A Revolutionary, But,
You Can't Kill A Revolution."

StpLSD25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:13 AM   #57
 Ranger
Hip Forums Supporter

Location: S.F.Ca./In Transit/Nev./Ore, Texas, Arizona.Have landed in Prescott Az. for now
Ranger is just really niceRanger is just really niceRanger is just really niceRanger is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

Coming soon......"Constitution! You haf a copy? Assume the positiun!"
Old 08-30-2012, 05:01 AM   #58
krozar

krozar is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Texas is a wreck. Been trying to get some psychiatric help for my brother here and there simply is NONE. Some counties have a more wealthy MHMR program, but statewide, it's largely non-existent. They prefer to wait until breakdowns so they can send him to prison; AKA political buddy's warehouse of cash.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:00 PM   #59
 Ranger
Hip Forums Supporter

Like this post? Yes | No    

Growing up in Texas was confusing. The church preached 'creationism' and the state practiced 'survival of the fittest'.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:40 PM   #60
rjhangover

rjhangover will become famous soon enoughrjhangover will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'minmyunderwear View Post
holy shit, i assumed you were 16.
Well there's your problem, you assume instead of thinking.
rjhangover is offline   Reply With Quote