Happy Hippie House Party. “Make New Real Friends.” - Page 813 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place for hippies young & old to meet & relate.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:27 PM   #8121
 Ranger
Hip Forums Supporter

Location: S.F.Ca./In Transit/Nev./Ore, Texas, Arizona.Have landed in Prescott Az. for now
Ranger is just really niceRanger is just really niceRanger is just really niceRanger is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

roamy, are you tri-lingual? engilsh, gaelic, & shelta?
Old 12-05-2012, 10:28 PM   #8122
ktownbrown

ktownbrown is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I used to have a great beard.....until I decided to shave it off to try and conform to society. Never again will that happen!
ktownbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:44 PM   #8123
roamy

roamy is a splendid one to beholdroamy is a splendid one to beholdroamy is a splendid one to beholdroamy is a splendid one to beholdroamy is a splendid one to beholdroamy is a splendid one to beholdroamy is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by old tiger View Post
allright...roamy...since you are from good old Eire..do you still understand Gaelic?
in the real sense of the language??i think its so beautiful...listen to this..
I also have a great beard..but...i'm a tiger..

Runrig - Alba (with Gaelic and English lyrics) - YouTube
only in the real sense of the language? but i don't speak that gaelic. thats scottish gaelic ,but it is related. similarities and loadsa differences.manx would be the closest gaelic to irish gaelic. what i speak is'nt gaelic, its gaeilge-irish!(in the real sense of the language!i don't have a beard.but i am a cat,theres a link there to. cats-an tigers.their related! ha! ha!
roamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:44 PM   #8124
 Ranger
Hip Forums Supporter

Location: S.F.Ca./In Transit/Nev./Ore, Texas, Arizona.Have landed in Prescott Az. for now
Ranger is just really niceRanger is just really niceRanger is just really niceRanger is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

I once considered shaving and a wise woman I knew said "Ranger, one look in your eyes and you won't fool them. LOL
Old 12-05-2012, 10:50 PM   #8125
roamy

roamy is a splendid one to beholdroamy is a splendid one to beholdroamy is a splendid one to beholdroamy is a splendid one to beholdroamy is a splendid one to beholdroamy is a splendid one to beholdroamy is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
roamy, are you tri-lingual? engilsh, gaelic, & shelta?

rangerxxxx ha! ha!no, but maybe tenically tri-lingual ya, if cant counts.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:53 PM   #8126
 Ranger
Hip Forums Supporter

Like this post? Yes | No    

well you speak english and you're fair with american...lol
Old 12-05-2012, 11:06 PM   #8127
roamy

Like this post? Yes | No    

lot a similarites with english english and american english, but both can get lost on me a bit sometimes, cos a the major differences with them and irish english,though on the whole american english is pretty straight forward.your more than fair yourself with irish-english ranger. thankgod for that!
Old 12-06-2012, 10:47 AM   #8128
MamaPeace

MamaPeace is a splendid one to beholdMamaPeace is a splendid one to beholdMamaPeace is a splendid one to beholdMamaPeace is a splendid one to beholdMamaPeace is a splendid one to beholdMamaPeace is a splendid one to beholdMamaPeace is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm tri-lingual..I speak English, Toddler and Cat..Toddler by far has been the most difficult to conquer, the little language translation books don't help much

I am on a lonely road and I am travelling,
Looking for something what can it be.
MamaPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:26 PM   #8129
Joshua Tree
All I See Is Little Dots

Joshua Tree is a splendid one to beholdJoshua Tree is a splendid one to beholdJoshua Tree is a splendid one to beholdJoshua Tree is a splendid one to beholdJoshua Tree is a splendid one to beholdJoshua Tree is a splendid one to beholdJoshua Tree is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm listening to Neil Young, and feeling mellow

Dress me up for battle
When all I want is peace

Isley Brothers
Joshua Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:55 PM   #8130
roamy

Like this post? Yes | No    

guysxxx