How to tell the difference between MDMA and MDA? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Visit Aqua Lab Technologies   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss Ecstasy and it's relatives

Old 05-31-2012, 03:58 PM   #1
Ken-Ken

Ken-Ken is an unknown quantity at this point
How to tell the difference between MDMA and MDA?
Like this post? Yes | No    

I was wonder, MDA is popular around here now and I am not interested in it,
I don't want to get mix up in between, andy difference?
is MDA safe as MDMA?
Ken-Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
StpLSD25

StpLSD25 is just really niceStpLSD25 is just really niceStpLSD25 is just really niceStpLSD25 is just really niceStpLSD25 is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

yeah, at least it's believe to be. They were also synthesized by the same chemist. I heard Mda is weaker than pure molly, but I think that's the only difference. Idk I've never seen MDA, I'm used to molly

"You Can Kill A Revolutionary, But,
You Can't Kill A Revolution."

StpLSD25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:39 PM   #3
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

They are almost exactly the same strength. You won't be able to tell which you've got, if you've never done the other for sure. MDA is nowhere near as happy as MDMA, it's got quite a mindfuck to it, MDMA is quite a sober experience. MDA is almost mushroomy. MDMA is just an amazing flood of amazing emotions.

Mr.Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:08 PM   #4
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

MDA is supposedly more neurotoxic than MDMA, its duration is usually a few hours longer than MDMA as well. Doses are fairly similar but MDA is generally considered slightly more potent. As Writer mentioned if you have limited experience with them, it may be difficult to differentiate the two but if you are rolling beyond 6 hours without any redoses or other drugs thrown in the mix you got MDA or at least not MDMA.

Some differences in qualitative effects ime, is MDMA is generally more of a full on tactile roll, body sensations are stronger. Touch is really amplified and Loud Music at like a rave or concert is more engaging on MDMA where its compelling to dance or sit near a speaker if possible to feel the vibrations from it. MDA exhibits this quality to a much lesser degree but there is still music enhancement. MDMA is generally a more positive oriented emotionally opening experience as where MDA feels good but its a little more toned down. MDA has more visuals, a bit like a low dose of acid, and more rushy but ironically it makes me not want to move around as much usually.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:13 PM   #5
Ruseman

Ruseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

How many of you guys have tested your MDA however? I've tested mine many times, and my MDMA, and know what I'm getting every time for certain. MDA is very euphoric, more so than MDMA myself and my friends all agree. Although it lacks the feelings of overwhelming love that come with MDMA. It's also more visual, has a better body load, tactile on it's much better, duration is longer, and has no crash for me minus an achy back the next day I don't get on MDMA. It's more neurotoxic, but barely any more. 500mg of MDMA I imagine would have killed him if used instead of MDA as well. If you come across MDA I recommend you get it above MDMA, and I don't mean pills, I mean powder you can test and verify.

MDMA does have more love, more musical appreciation, a few other things, and worse side effects.
Ruseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:31 PM   #6
AceK
@ rAdIO pHreAKwensY ^_^

AceK has a spectacular aura aboutAceK has a spectacular aura aboutAceK has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

I would be interested if MDA ever came available to me. I'm quite sure I've had it before in a pill, but it wasn't advertised as such so it's just a hunch that that's what was in it. From what I've been told, on MDA you feel more "fucked up" than MDMA.

Quote:
~>I'll shake forever and I'll never care<~
@#$!$!$!$!$!$
~>I'm a building jumper<~
%%#!!^_^!!
~>Roof to roof you see me flying in the air<~

You can't read this, because I'm a criminal! Why is the emoticon so far to the left, as if there was text in front but there isn't? How did I make it disappear that isn't even an option
I talk like this cuz I'm fuckin' sick wit it
AceK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 07:10 PM   #7
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'll mention that a Simons reagent test can differentiate MDMA from MDA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruseman View Post
How many of you guys have tested your MDA however? I've tested mine many times, and my MDMA, and know what I'm getting every time for certain. MDA is very euphoric, more so than MDMA myself and my friends all agree. Although it lacks the feelings of overwhelming love that come with MDMA. It's also more visual, has a better body load, tactile on it's much better, duration is longer, and has no crash for me minus an achy back the next day I don't get on MDMA. It's more neurotoxic, but barely any more. 500mg of MDMA I imagine would have killed him if used instead of MDA as well. If you come across MDA I recommend you get it above MDMA, and I don't mean pills, I mean powder you can test and verify.

MDMA does have more love, more musical appreciation, a few other things, and worse side effects.
I've had MDA powder, I disagree with it being more tactile but these drugs effect people differently. Along with being more neurotoxic, MDA has been shown to have a lower LD50 then MDMA in studies with mice, which translates to MDA being more deadly. I bring this up in regards to your 500 mgs dose anecdote to say the same amount of MDA is no safer, if anything less safe. I've known people to dose ~1 gram of MDMA before and be fine, not that I reccommend taking such a dose.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:46 PM   #8
unfocusedanakin
The Archaic Revival

unfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceK View Post
I would be interested if MDA ever came available to me. I'm quite sure I've had it before in a pill, but it wasn't advertised as such so it's just a hunch that that's what was in it. From what I've been told, on MDA you feel more "fucked up" than MDMA.
MDA has much more of the amphetamine feel to it. You get a body load and allot more physical effects then MDMA. I like it because I like psychedelics and it can be trippy. I think the best combo is to combine it with some MDMA so you still get that loved up vibe. You feel happy on MDA but it just not have the magic of MDMA.

There were MDA pills going around my area last summer and they were definitely legit. It does come around but from what I understand you do not yeild as much with the same ammount of material as you would making MDMA. So although they are almost the same process it is more protiable to make MDMA. Plus most people will prefer MDMA. But when I do find MDA it is always more then MDMA so it would seem either way people are still making their money off it.