I can't connect to Pirate Bay - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade your Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whats going on in your mind?

Old 05-16-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
MayQueen~420~
♫♪♫♪

MayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to behold
I can't connect to Pirate Bay
Like this post? Yes | No    

I checked to see if the page was up and it is, I've tried 3 different browsers and I still can't connect. I've never had this problem before. Is this happening to anyone else?
Old 05-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #2
TheGhost
Auuhhhhmm ...

TheGhost is a splendid one to beholdTheGhost is a splendid one to beholdTheGhost is a splendid one to beholdTheGhost is a splendid one to beholdTheGhost is a splendid one to beholdTheGhost is a splendid one to beholdTheGhost is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayQueen~420~ View Post
I checked to see if the page was up and it is, I've tried 3 different browsers and I still can't connect. I've never had this problem before. Is this happening to anyone else?

It might be blocked where you are. It is blocked in several countries.

Try dem0n0id or kat [dot] ph.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:47 PM   #3
Delta 9 The Psychonaut

Delta 9 The Psychonaut will become famous soon enoughDelta 9 The Psychonaut will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Which one? It may be the mirror site your using isn't up. Id try one of the others.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:47 PM   #4
 eggsprog
learning

eggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

i'm having the same problem!
Old 05-16-2012, 03:49 PM   #5
TheGhost
Auuhhhhmm ...

TheGhost is a splendid one to beholdTheGhost is a splendid one to beholdTheGhost is a splendid one to beholdTheGhost is a splendid one to beholdTheGhost is a splendid one to beholdTheGhost is a splendid one to beholdTheGhost is a splendid one to behold
1 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

FBI will come knocking on your doors soon ....
Old 05-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #6
MayQueen~420~
♫♪♫♪

MayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

I tried both sites...nothing! I don't really want to use another site, I've been using Pirate Bay for years with no problems I hope it comes back up soon.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #7
MayQueen~420~
♫♪♫♪

Like this post? Yes | No    

And not to mention they have the best search results, some of the other website are shit.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:59 PM   #8
TheGhost
Auuhhhhmm ...

Like this post? Yes | No    

Only workaround is using a VPN.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:05 PM   #9
MayQueen~420~
♫♪♫♪

Like this post? Yes | No    

^Don't know how to do that. My ISP is Verizon so there is no telling if they blocked it or not. I did find online that Comcast is now blocking it.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:20 PM   #10
TheGhost
Auuhhhhmm ...

Like this post? Yes | No    

It seems that TPB has been victim of a massive DDOS attack.

Word on the .net is that the TPB guys pissed off some people ....

http://torrentfreak.com/the-pirate-b...wntime-120515/