Whats the next NEW Opiate Drug out now? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 05-07-2012, 12:25 AM   #1
codynunn6

codynunn6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats the next NEW Opiate Drug out now?
Like this post? Yes | No    

Im just wondering. I know OXY was the biggest back in the day.. sadly enought i got in the game right when oxy had left the market... Then they brought out the Shitty OPs... Then The Opanas which sadly i fell in love with.. Now the Opanas are gone : ( but i know they have reformulated the Opanas like the OP .. But i was just wondering if they were going to make something else also? can anyone help me out? i heard somthing about Hydro 100s.. is that true or total Bull shit... I know it will NEVER compare to a Opana 40 tho... Just tell me what you guys think or know! thanks!!!
codynunn6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:50 AM   #2
Fieldofpoppies

Fieldofpoppies is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

No clue about the hydro 100s, but i have heard that some company somewhere may be developing pills of pure hydro without acetaminophen in them. Not sure if its gonna be "the next big thing" or not, or even if it's 100% true.
Fieldofpoppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:08 AM   #3
hydropersistant

hydropersistant is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

That rumor is 100% true and it's in the final phases of testing. It's called zohydro. It is supposed to be a "pure" or single entity opiate used for moderate to severe pain. I think the doses are like 25&50mg pills which would still be crazy but it's supposed to be a capsul and I'm sure it will have those little beads in them that are damn near impossible to break so I'm not sure how "abusable" they will be. I'm looking forward to them as I'm a CPP and ER hydrocodone sounds good to me!
hydropersistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:35 PM   #4
etkearne
Resident Pharmacologist

etkearne has a spectacular aura aboutetkearne has a spectacular aura aboutetkearne has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

The next big thing will be Zohydro obviously (unless for some reason it doesn't make it to market). Then, people should keep their eyes out for the introduction of Hydromorphone ER in the USA. It is marketed as Palladone and Jurista in other countries but we don't have it yet in the USA. THAT has the potential to be a hugely popular product that could top Opana's fame easily.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #5
hydropersistant

hydropersistant is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Mmmm palladone. I would shit a brick if I got a hold of one of those!! It would prolly be bad. I'd have to REALLY be careful as I like dillys a lot. Man now I'm gunna be stuck on wiki and google for the next 6 hours dreaming of drugs I can't have! NOOOOOOO!!
hydropersistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:23 AM   #6
p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by etkearne View Post
The next big thing will be Zohydro obviously (unless for some reason it doesn't make it to market). Then, people should keep their eyes out for the introduction of Hydromorphone ER in the USA. It is marketed as Palladone and Jurista in other countries but we don't have it yet in the USA. THAT has the potential to be a hugely popular product that could top Opana's fame easily.
not true, we do have it here call exalgo, was onit a while ago before i got switched to the oana, check this link, i made a entry on the subject
http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/oxyc...ML8T48BFQVH0NF
Old 05-08-2012, 08:52 PM   #7
etkearne
Resident Pharmacologist

etkearne has a spectacular aura aboutetkearne has a spectacular aura aboutetkearne has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0rkch0p View Post
not true, we do have it here call exalgo, was onit a while ago before i got switched to the oana, check this link, i made a entry on the subject
http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/oxyc...ML8T48BFQVH0NF
Interesting. I never heard of it. Do you know if it is relatively "popular" in the PM community? It seems like PM docs mainly script MS Contin, OxyContin, Fentanyl (transdermal), or Opana ER for all-day pain relief, while scripting a wide variety of stuff for breakthrough.

Did you find it to be a good analgesic? Or was the oral bio-availability so low that it was frustrating? How was it mentally? More like a Morphine high (dreamy and mildly euphoric) or a Oxycodone high (alert and sharply euphoric)?

Thanks for the information.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #8
Pillowpantslol

Pillowpantslol is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've taken large doses of Hydro before made from cold water extraction. Mg to mg it's about as strong as Oxy, maybe just a tad weaker. It's more dreamy like morphine and about as euphoric as oxy. That's just me. Personally I find morphine to be FAR more euphoric and dreamy than oxy, so my experience may not strictly apply.
Pillowpantslol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:35 PM   #9
Pillowpantslol

Pillowpantslol is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I probably could not tell the difference between hydrocodone and oxycodone if I didn't already know.
Pillowpantslol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:48 PM   #10
etkearne
Resident Pharmacologist

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillowpantslol View Post
I've taken large doses of Hydro before made from cold water extraction. Mg to mg it's about as strong as Oxy, maybe just a tad weaker. It's more dreamy like morphine and about as euphoric as oxy. That's just me. Personally I find morphine to be FAR more euphoric and dreamy than oxy, so my experience may not strictly apply.
True. It is really down to personal tastes. I have just noticed that in general many people find Morphine to be more dreamy and less "sharply" euphoric than most of the semi-synthetics like Oxycodone, Buprenorphine, or synthetics like Meperidine.

You are also correct about the mg-to-mg comparison for Hydrocodone vs. Oxycodone. Hydrocodone is slightly weaker. Most literature states that 10 mg of Oxycodone is equivalent to 15 mg of Hydrocodone. However, I have seen the conversion as high as 10 mg vs. 20 mg and as low as 10 mg vs. 10 mg.