Poppy Seed Tea: How Long To Fully Kick In And How Long To Peak - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Buy Posters Here!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to see Sexy Dolls
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 04-26-2012, 04:41 AM   #1
peaceman7000

peaceman7000 is on a distinguished road
Poppy Seed Tea: How Long To Fully Kick In And How Long To Peak
Like this post? Yes | No    

I just made tea from 2 1/4 pound (which is 36 oz or 1,026 grams if you will)

I have only 2 questions regarding poppy seed tea which I am in the middle of ingesting right now:

How long does it take to feel definite effects from the tea?

How long does it take for the effects to peak?

For some reason I have been having a hard time finding answers to these questions. Thank you very much in advance
peaceman7000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:20 AM   #2
 Aerianne
Beloved Moderator

Aerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Here: http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/s...archid=4433019
Old 04-26-2012, 06:37 AM   #3
peaceman7000

peaceman7000 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerianne View Post
Seems like a broken link but I answered my own question through experience

Took my 3 hours to drink that gallon of bitter brew and its still creeping up on me.

Whether it was worth the time, effort and amount of liquid I downed...only time will tell

But I feel...good

Very subtle effects but cool. Not something I want to get into but hoping this experience will turn out epic.
peaceman7000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:41 AM   #4
 Aerianne
Beloved Moderator

Aerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceman7000 View Post
Seems like a broken link
Sorry. For future use, there is a search box down on the bottom, left-hand side of the pages.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:01 AM   #5
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceman7000 View Post
Seems like a broken link but I answered my own question through experience

Took my 3 hours to drink that gallon of bitter brew and its still creeping up on me.

Whether it was worth the time, effort and amount of liquid I downed...only time will tell

But I feel...good

Very subtle effects but cool. Not something I want to get into but hoping this experience will turn out epic.
you drank a gallon of liquid in 3hours.. dude/chick your kidneys got to love you. You do understand that drinking that much fluid at given times could throw off your sodium and electrolyte balance. Your not really high, your blood is diluted. more you should know before you kill yourself.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...water-can-kill

'
You guard your hopes
you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:12 AM   #6
hydropersistant

hydropersistant is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

WOAH MAN! A GALLON! When I make it I might have about half a large Gatorade bottle filled so somewhere between 15oz-20oz to drink! I would never recommend doing what you did again and 2lbs of seeds alone is roughly 200mgs of morphine if you have good seeds and you do it right so I hope your tolly is pretty high to cause a dose of morphine that big would put most ppls dick in the dirt. I would find a better method of making tea or I can post a how to if you'd like. My tea when i make it I usually take 100mgs orally so roughly 1lbs of seeds I usually do a little more just to be sure and I chug all 15-20ozs all at once. Start feeling it in 30-45 minutes full effect at 1.5hrs and peak around 3-4 hours. Now this is just for me. Also I add lemon or lime juice and a splash of white vinegar if I have it.
hydropersistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:38 AM   #7
stoner oxy80
*"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

Location: "In Reality~called life" for now right on the outside of this screen looking in"
stoner oxy80 will become famous soon enoughstoner oxy80 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

tea never worked for me but my tol. is high and prob. got washed seeds, known my luck.
*(NOTICE)*--to all-hipfourms --members -This user may be known to be on drugs..that,s OK, it,s better off that way..even my doctor says so he gives em to me..~ Protect your personal info, first target, and now sears? ---break free of--creditcards---ID theft/buy/use BITCOIN for online payment; $$.$$,.
stoner oxy80 is offline   Reply With Quote