I am sexually attracted to myself - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade your Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to see Sexy Dolls
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 04-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #1
Clodagh

Clodagh is an unknown quantity at this point
I am sexually attracted to myself
Like this post? Yes | No    

Or at least I think I am

Hi, I am new to this site. I was looking for somewhere to discuss this, and this forum seemed quite open. Bare with me here as I try to explain.

I am a straight male, 28 years old. I know, I know, you are thinking "how can you be straight", but after several years wondering myself, it is the only conclusion I can come to. I have only ever been attracted to the feminine form, and masculinity does nothing for me. I have a girlfriend who I care about very much. Indeed by all considerations I a very average person, except...

I am a part time crossdresser. It is something I got into out of boredom really. I saw other people do it quite successfully on the internet, and I found it exciting. I have only ever met a couple of other people while dressed, and do not go out in public. i have no interest in taking it much further really. Now for the weirder part...

If I can be so big-headed, I think I look pretty good as a girl. Indeed, when I first tried dressing, I was surprised as to how good I could appear with little effort. I dress myself in a way that I find attractive, take pictures and videos, and post them on various sites. This was a real sexual turn on for me. The attention I was getting from admirers, the thoughts of being treated like a girl etc., all sexual thrills. But before long I noticed that I was masturbating looking at pictures of myself dressed up.

It was not just the idea of being dressed that turned me on, but I actively wanted to be there with the girl in the picture. In truth, the girl in the picture, was a different person to me. I wanted to run my hands on her legs, kiss her lips. I wanted to fuck her. In essence I wanted to fuck myself. Soon, it was not just the impersonality of the photos and movies that did this to me. I could dress up, stand in front of the mirror, and the arousal would be immediate. The girl staring back at me was my dream girl, I wanted her. By the looks of things she wanted me.

This side of my life is only a very small part of me and indeed, only a fraction of my sexual life. however, I fear that it is an unhealthy one. Has anyone ever come across anything like this? Does anyone have any advice?

I know, you probably all hate me, what a big headed narcissistic bastard. Anyway thats my story. I will post pictures of myself in girl mode if required, but that is not really what this is about.
Clodagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #2
lugubrious

lugubrious will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

So what's the question? You want to know if this is unhealthy? I say if it makes you feel good and you're not hurting anyone, there's no problem. You may want to let your girlfriend know about it, though.
lugubrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #3
Clodagh

Clodagh is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugubrious View Post
So what's the question? You want to know if this is unhealthy? I say if it makes you feel good and you're not hurting anyone, there's no problem. You may want to let your girlfriend know about it, though.
Maybe in time. We are only going out for a few months, and I don't want to scare her off.
Clodagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #4
Invisible Soul
Burning Angel

Invisible Soul is a splendid one to beholdInvisible Soul is a splendid one to beholdInvisible Soul is a splendid one to beholdInvisible Soul is a splendid one to beholdInvisible Soul is a splendid one to beholdInvisible Soul is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugubrious View Post
Agreed. It has to be better than feeling physically sick when you look at yourself in the mirror like I do anyways. lol

I've always said as long as you're not hurting anyone else by your actions, then people should be allowed to do whatever they want so... I wouldn't worry about it.
Invisible Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:04 PM   #5
kairilove

kairilove has a spectacular aura aboutkairilove has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Why worry yourself? I get off on being severely sexually tortured and abused... we all have our own flavors. If it is not harming anyone, or in certain cases only harming those who like it, don't get bent out of shape about it, just take pleasure in fulfilling your desires. It seems like just a kink to me.

But on the girlfriend thing, be careful where you tread. It depends on your relationship but sometimes it is the safer option to risking scaring her off rather than stringing her along with a lie by omission. That might piss me off, but you know her, I don't, so it is your call. Hopefully if you really like her it will not be a deal breaker whenever you do share.
kairilove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:10 PM   #6
Invisible Soul
Burning Angel

Invisible Soul is a splendid one to beholdInvisible Soul is a splendid one to beholdInvisible Soul is a splendid one to beholdInvisible Soul is a splendid one to beholdInvisible Soul is a splendid one to beholdInvisible Soul is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by kairilove View Post
But on the girlfriend thing, be careful where you tread. It depends on your relationship but sometimes it is the safer option to risking scaring her off rather than stringing her along with a lie by omission. That might piss me off, but you know her, I don't, so it is your call. Hopefully if you really like her it will not be a deal breaker whenever you do share.
Yep, I agree. I definitely think he should tell his girlfriend about it. I know if it were me, (the gf) I'd want to know. If you are serious about her, you need to tell her.
Invisible Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:16 PM   #7
Vanilla Gorilla
Kangarooter

Vanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

How you be straight? I think anyone with a little experience on the subject Isnt going to think that. Met plenty of gay guys that love to dress up as a girl to mime Abba numbers, but even thatsover characturized.Thats more about imitating their idols. Its always over the top with makeup and hair. You never see one of those shows where they are in fishnets and lingerie

Never met one tha was into it in a sexual sense. Thats definatly a hetero thing.

And not just the guys, the girls as well. Theres a certain kink in some girls about guys cross dressing. Just ask out esteemed Orison, his trade as it were comprises of mostly younger girls.

As for telling your girlfriend, if you say you can look good as a girl with little effort, then that would mean you have the build and features for it. You dont have a big honking nose or just would look like a footballer in a dress. Which would be a big reason she,s with you in the first place. Chances are your girlfriend is going to be into it, as i said that kink is their in a lot of girls, just as long as it doesnt make her insecure, in that its going go lead you to stray
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:22 PM   #8
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I dont always dress up for other peoples eyes..

'
You guard your hopes
you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:28 PM   #9
Giant

Giant will become famous soon enoughGiant will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I imagine, but don't know, that at least half of the world's cross-dressers feel this way. Try to find one to talk to, there are a few on here.
Giant is offline   Reply With Quote