How to make your girlfriend squirt - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss orgasms and how to find them

Old 04-09-2012, 05:39 AM   #1
DoForLove

DoForLove is an unknown quantity at this point
How to make your girlfriend squirt
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

How to make your girlfriend squirt

Every women can and will ejaculate, unless they have their Skeen's glands (G spot) removed by some surgery, they sure can do it. If you ever want to make a woman squirt, you must know that the understanding of the G spot is critical to succeed, because the G spot is responsible for the so called "squirting orgasm" or female ejaculation. First of all, the reason why women squirt is because the G spot, or in more scientific terms: the Skene's glands, swell up during sexual arouse, they swell up with a liquid similar to a male's prostatic fluid, when the woman reaches the orgasm she releases this liquid through the urethra, and trust me... it's not pee, you can smell it or taste it if you want lol and if that is gross for you... you shouldn't be reading this! haha

And if you're wondering why these Glands or the G spot exists well then I have no idea, the G spot is supposed to be like the female counterpart to the male prostate, serving no purpose other than pleasure (for girls). Also the fluid taste is affected by the foods she eats; similar to how the taste of the semen is affected by the foods you eat.

The G spot is located about 1 to 2 inches INSIDE and UP on the front wall of a woman's vagina, well actually how deep inside... it depends on the woman but I would say it usually isnít very deep. So well, the question is how to find it?

First, to know how the G spot feels; try to rub your palate with your tongue with moderate pressure. After a little while you'll notice that this part of the skin starts wrinkling and it sort of feels like a ribbed texture. This is similar as how the G spot feels, it feels pretty soft inside the vagina walls but the G spot is like a little bumpy button with a different texture and it also feels harder than the skin around it, you'll notice a significant change in the texture and size of it if you stimulate it.

So, a good way to find it, is to simply enter your woman's vagina with one or two fingers (palms up) about 1 to 2 inches inside and UP towards her vagina wall, preferably have her lay down on the bed next to you, then start rubbing slowly and look for the G spot. Good indicators that you have found it can be:

1. Feeling the ribbed texture thing
2. Feeling something getting swell inside of her
3. She makes an "OMG face" and moans

Reminder: Just in case, never enter a woman's vagina if she's not well aroused and lubricated or in other words... if she's not wet enough, it can be painful for most women to be penetrated if they're not lubricated. So, make sure she's pretty aroused before you attempt to make her squirt, you can spend some time doing foreplay with her and maybe you can go down on her if you want, that should get the job done. Also, if she feels the need to pee, youíll have to reassure her that is not pee is her ejaculate, at first it may be tough for her to let go, but after a while the bond of trust between your girl and you should grow up more and hopefully make her able to let go.

Ok, once you find her G spot, keep stimulating it with a slow and steady rhythm, you can use a "come hitter" motion with either one or two fingers, always ask your woman what she likes best, after a while you should start feeling something is swelling up inside of her ( her G spot) and it has swollen so much that is pushing your fingers out of her a little bit (or sometimes really pushing them out a lot) that means she's ready to squirt =)

Now you'll need to keep going at it but faster and/or harder to make her cum. What I'm about to tell you is the particular the technique I use with my gf to make her squirt, and this a similar technique a lot of pro squirters use First you must use 2 fingers, and it has to be the middle and the ring finger, this is mandatory... why? Because you'll have a better grip that way and you'll be able to hit your girl faster, harder and with more control... you don't want to hurt her, that's why you need control so you can hit her G spot hard and fast and not punch her vagina! lol Your fingers should look like you're throwing out the bull horn, like you throw out the bull horn at a rock concert, or like Spiderman when he is shooting web out of his hands lol.

Ok, so you enter her with 2 fingers, the middle and the ring finger, putting your index and your pinky on the sides (you can put your pinky on her butthole if she likes anal stimulation), now your girl positioning is CRITICAL to make this final step to make her squirt, in order to hit her G spot well, what you want to do is to make sure that your 2 fingers and her G spot are aligned so that they're parallel to each other. And that's because what you are going to do is a tapping motion with your finger pads going UP and DOWN hitting her G spot as fast as you can. A little trick that helped me a lot is to lift her legs up, this way you'll find that in this position is much easier to feel her G spot simply because it will rest right on your fingers better, and also if you place your other hand over her pubic bone she's going to feel more pleasure as the internal muscles of her Clit are going to be pressed towards the G spot.

Here I'll illustrate with some images, so you can understand what I'm trying to say:

This is probably how your girl will be if she's just lying on the bed normally.

In the above picture the red area represents where the G spot is, the yellow area represents where the G spot is going to fall when is swollen, as you can see it occupies the outside part of the vagina so is likely to push your fingers out if you don't maintain a tight grip. The red arrows indicate the direction that you'll have to press in order to make her cum. As you can observe this direction is not straight up and down it is slightly angular and perpendicular to the ceiling.

And this is how your girl is going to be if you lift her legs up a little (the more the better actually!).

Again the red area represents where the G spot is (this time, more perpendicular to the ceiling), the yellow area represents where the G spot is going to fall when is swollen. The green circle is right where you want to be with your fingers, if you're there you're going to feel her G spot swollen and perfectly resting over your fingers simply due to gravity. As a reminder don't be afraid to put some pressure there (really don't be afraid to put some pressure and squeeze her G spot, but don't be too harsh).Also, don't pay attention to the hand technique illustrated on the pictures above, you can use that technique to start stimulating her slowly, but if you want to go fast it doesn't work quite as well as the technique I'm showing you. And last but not least, if you're wondering why the G spot has to fall in the areas I pointed out in these two pictures, well again, that's because of plain gravity my friend =)

Ok hopefully you did understand my explanation above, so now is the time for you to go with all you've got, tap her G spot as fast as you can going up and down for about 20 seconds, if she doesn't squirt passed 20 seconds then stop, let her rest and continue to stimulate her in the same process (start slow if her G spot isn't swollen anymore). Don't do this more than 15 minutes because you'll make your girl pretty sore, if you didn't make her squirt pass 15 minutes save it for another day... this takes some time to master so is Ok if you didn't make her squirt on the first try.

I personally made my girl squirt after about 3 months of trying, when it happened she freaked out and she was very surprised it didn't smell like pee or anything gross. Please, keep in mind that while squirt feels great, women have different reactions, for some women is not really a big deal for some others is so good that they get addicted to it lol.

Anyways, the point is to take some time to make your girl have some fun in bed <3

Sources:
Axel Braun - Squirting 101 series
Jason Julius - The female blueprint

I'd like to give credit to those guys, since I learned a lot from their videos.
DoForLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:16 AM   #2
 Aerianne
Beloved Moderator

Aerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Then there are those females who ejaculate from intercourse without all this technique.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:21 AM   #3
DoForLove

0 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Oh yeah, my gf actually does squirt on intercourse too Is like.. when a girl learns how to squirt and gets used to it, she seems to be able to squirt more naturally.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:28 AM   #4
nz male
Banned

nz male will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

When a woman squirts, does it come out the same force as if she was busting for a pee or does it vary?
nz male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:30 AM   #5
DoForLove

Like this post? Yes | No    

It varies (at least for my gf) just make sure you get your face out of the way. I've been squirted on my eyes not exactly pleasant lol
Old 04-09-2012, 06:56 AM   #6
GoofyGooberz
Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

GoofyGooberz is a splendid one to beholdGoofyGooberz is a splendid one to beholdGoofyGooberz is a splendid one to beholdGoofyGooberz is a splendid one to beholdGoofyGooberz is a splendid one to beholdGoofyGooberz is a splendid one to beholdGoofyGooberz is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerianne View Post
Then there are those females who ejaculate from intercourse without all this technique.
Exactly!! And I'm a squirter lol
Old 04-10-2012, 04:37 AM   #7
DoForLove

Like this post? Yes | No    

I don't want to sound harsh but... why women are reading this? lol
Old 04-10-2012, 04:40 AM   #8
 Aerianne
Beloved Moderator

Aerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoForLove View Post
I don't want to sound harsh but... why women are reading this? lol
There are plenty of women here with girlfriends.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:44 AM   #9
walsh

walsh is a glorious beacon of lightwalsh is a glorious beacon of lightwalsh is a glorious beacon of lightwalsh is a glorious beacon of lightwalsh is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
I don't believe you, I've never found one.

As for the OP, not all females can ejaculate. There are ejaculatory disorders which are quite common, and not all women even have a Skene's gland.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:52 AM   #10
DoForLove

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
There are plenty of women here with girlfriends.
Oh yeah! well I'm sorry Well I have to say that my technique requires some decent amount of forearm strength and endurance, so it maybe difficult for women to pull it off, strength is not precisely a strong point in most women.

But may I ask in what exactly are you interested?

@walsh

Some women achieve squirting orgasm on their own because they masturbate, thats why they're called naturals I believe