Random Facts XLVI - Page 3 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Buy Posters Here!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Please put all game type threads here. Have fun!
Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 02:50 PM   #21
 Jennifer19
Go pack Go!!

Jennifer19 has much to be proud ofJennifer19 has much to be proud ofJennifer19 has much to be proud ofJennifer19 has much to be proud ofJennifer19 has much to be proud ofJennifer19 has much to be proud ofJennifer19 has much to be proud ofJennifer19 has much to be proud ofJennifer19 has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

was a good movie last night

I smoke pot because I want to go to Heaven before I die."~Andy Warhol~

So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. American History

"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone" Marilyn Monroe

If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, chances are we’d grab ours back

"Dropped my phone in a toilet where the movie "The Passion" was filmed. The only thing I am passionate about is getting my phone to work again and telling Mel Gibson to eat shit" quoted by sister

James Franco: Your mama's pussy was the canvas. Your dad's dick was the paintbrush. Boom. You're the art.
Jay Baruchel: Thank you, James Franco.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #22
BBAD 
٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶

BBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

sweatpants with no underwear always makes me feel like im a bell

Old 02-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #23
i_was_in_shroom_land
Shroomier than you!

i_was_in_shroom_land is a name known to alli_was_in_shroom_land is a name known to alli_was_in_shroom_land is a name known to alli_was_in_shroom_land is a name known to alli_was_in_shroom_land is a name known to alli_was_in_shroom_land is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

i was like wha? took me a while to get that.

- im gonna try to make peanutbutter rice crispy squares today

I was in shroom land...
I
LOVE shroom land.
were
YOU in shroom land?

Old 02-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #24
 ROLLINGALONG
busy

ROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

how long do you linger after a pee with no underwear?....i find i can stand there for a full minute shaking the noodle and still when i put it away i can feel 1 last drop sliding down my leg....
Old 02-12-2012, 05:50 PM   #25
 Aerianne
Beloved Moderator

Aerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond repute
2 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by orison319 View Post
I was banging this girl on my bed, when I grabbed the headboard and it wasnt bolted to nothing, and it moved forward. bringing a snare drum down on both our heads. Its was painful as fuck. it hit her forehead harder than it hit my head. she was crying.. but laughed in a little bit...
This adds two whole new layers to the phrase "getting banged"...
Old 02-12-2012, 06:00 PM   #26
BBAD 
٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶

BBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLINGALONG View Post
how long do you linger after a pee with no underwear?....i find i can stand there for a full minute shaking the noodle and still when i put it away i can feel 1 last drop sliding down my leg....

a few shakes and one of them "udder' type squeezes usually clears me out good...I generally only go without unders between get out of bed time and my shower....so i dont usually pee until im just about to get in the shower
Old 02-12-2012, 06:00 PM   #27
BBAD 
٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_was_in_shroom_land View Post
i was like wha? took me a while to get that.

- im gonna try to make peanutbutter rice crispy squares today

top them with chocolate...or add chocolate chips
Old 02-12-2012, 07:31 PM   #28
i_was_in_shroom_land
Shroomier than you!

i_was_in_shroom_land is a name known to alli_was_in_shroom_land is a name known to alli_was_in_shroom_land is a name known to alli_was_in_shroom_land is a name known to alli_was_in_shroom_land is a name known to alli_was_in_shroom_land is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

i did that.

its kinda a fail. lol

i'll t ake apic after

I was in shroom land...
I
LOVE shroom land.
were
YOU in shroom land?

Old 02-12-2012, 07:37 PM   #29
PEACEFUL LIBRA
DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

PEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to beholdPEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to beholdPEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to beholdPEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to beholdPEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to beholdPEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Listening to that new gucci mane
Old 02-12-2012, 07:59 PM   #30
BBAD 
٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_was_in_shroom_land View Post
i did that.

its kinda a fail. lol

i'll t ake apic after
when you combine peanut butter and chocolate...there is no chance of fail