Pentedrone vs Mephedrone? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the various man-made (designer) drugs available

Old 02-08-2012, 01:29 AM   #1
jaredfelix
Namaste ॐ

jaredfelix is a name known to alljaredfelix is a name known to alljaredfelix is a name known to alljaredfelix is a name known to alljaredfelix is a name known to alljaredfelix is a name known to all
Pentedrone vs Mephedrone?
2 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

MPA
4-MMC
6-APB
NRG-1
4-FMC
???

Ive been out of the game for awhile, just returned and noticed how many diff. chems there are!! also much easier to find online sources lol found a dozen or more in an hour or two before falling asleep last night. Ive never tried mephedrone or meth but am extremely curious and interested in trying soon... Is there an RC that is most like meth? Are there ones better then mephedrone now? Id like something with a lil longer of a duration similar to meph and is on the same level. idkk what do you guys think? Ive had a nice long sober break from everything, lol i really wanna try some stims since its the only thing i havent.. then back to lsd and meditation...
jaredfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:32 AM   #2
jaredfelix
Namaste ॐ

jaredfelix is a name known to alljaredfelix is a name known to alljaredfelix is a name known to alljaredfelix is a name known to alljaredfelix is a name known to alljaredfelix is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

Anyone have experience with 4-CAB?
Old 02-09-2012, 05:42 AM   #3
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

The only two newer stimulant compounds i've done are 6apb and 4fa.

4fa is definitely closer to mephedrone, not quite as intense as a rush but the peak lasts about 2-3x the duration of mephedrone.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:36 AM   #4
jaredfelix
Namaste ॐ

Like this post? Yes | No    

hows 6apb? thanks for the info =]
Old 02-16-2012, 03:51 AM   #5
jaredfelix
Namaste ॐ

Like this post? Yes | No    

BUMP tax refunds on the way, ;p what are the most euphoric rcs out there right now? not looking for anything trippy want something like meth or something...????
Old 02-19-2012, 04:17 AM   #6
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I recently tried 4-mec and that was really close to mephedrone, slightly more grounded perhaps but it still had pretty much all the appealing qualities of mephedrone.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:28 AM   #7
jaredfelix
Namaste ॐ

Like this post? Yes | No    

hey thanks for the info! i think im going to be trying 4-FA and 2-FMA =] as ive been doing ALOT of research the past week and these two just kinda striked me... ill post a report about the 2-FMA as I havent found to much about it
Old 02-20-2012, 05:35 AM   #8
SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe will become famous soon enoughSuperPsychMe will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'd be very interested to know if anybody had any Pentedrone experiences. Effects, comparable chemicals, etc.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:55 PM   #9
jaredfelix
Namaste ॐ

Like this post? Yes | No    

ill be buying a gram of each this week just to compare them all since im sick of reading trip reports lol
6-apb(Benzofury)
4-FA
2-FMA
ETCATH crystals
Pentedrone(small crystals)
4-mec

Ill be reporting on which is my personal fave ;p
Old 02-22-2012, 12:18 AM   #10
SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe will become famous soon enoughSuperPsychMe will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Sounds good! If you could post here after trying each that would be cool Like the dose and pros and cons and comparisons and such. I'm sure that could help some people including myself. Good luck!