2 penises in one vagina question - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [2]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Is promiscuity wrong or the way we were meant to be? Discuss sex without hangups, threesomes, orgies and more!
Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 11:06 PM   #1
bigeddie

bigeddie is an unknown quantity at this point
2 penises in one vagina question
Like this post? Yes | No    

Me and my girlfriend are going to ask my guy friend to be in a threesome with us and I was curious if doing double penetration in the vagina is doable or is it pretty damn hard to do? I was thinking I could lie down and she can mount me and my friend can enter her from behind her.

Can anyone give me some tips if you have done this before? I'm hoping it will be real snug in there and feel amazing.

Also, inevitably, there will be touching between my friend and I, how do you get over that awkward feeling at first? I'm also hoping that weird feeling goes aay?

My first threesome and I want to make it a memorable one.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:57 PM   #2
Eztimers

Eztimers is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Dont spare the lubrication. Once she's on top of you, have the other guy, enter the lady slowly, he may need pillows to adjust his height, just take your time and savor the moment.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:44 AM   #3
Kebbler

Kebbler is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Let me know how it goes. It's definitely something I've fantasized about. By keeping an open mind, I imagine it would feel amazing. The awkwardness of dicks touching would probably go away as soon as you realized how good it felt. If you're close enough with your friend to share your girlfriend, I don't think it will be much of an issue.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:55 AM   #4
tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar is a name known to alltuesdaystar is a name known to alltuesdaystar is a name known to alltuesdaystar is a name known to alltuesdaystar is a name known to alltuesdaystar is a name known to all
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

I have no clue

I just wanted to say I really like your thread title
Old 02-08-2012, 05:56 AM   #5
dark suger
Dripping With Sin!

dark suger is a name known to alldark suger is a name known to alldark suger is a name known to alldark suger is a name known to alldark suger is a name known to alldark suger is a name known to all

Mmmmmm sounds like a party I would recommend doing it in the ass cause it contracts faster
Old 02-08-2012, 05:59 AM   #6
BBAD 
٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶

BBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

yes..its doable

Ive seen it on the tv
Old 02-08-2012, 10:33 AM   #7
shymom

shymom is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yes it can be done as I've had a dildo in me and my guy at the same time and I'm a petite size 8, as for touching the other guy you have to think that it is something you want to do, so I'd get down to it
Old 02-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #8
howlyourname

howlyourname will become famous soon enoughhowlyourname will become famous soon enough

I couldn't coordinate this in my mfm threesome, so we just did ass and pussy. Still good!
Old 02-08-2012, 07:10 PM   #9
FunHogg

FunHogg will become famous soon enoughFunHogg will become famous soon enough

Cock Rubbing Friction Time. Fuck Yeah!
Old 02-09-2012, 01:36 AM   #10
bigeddie

bigeddie is an unknown quantity at this point

alright, so we did this last night and I would say it was fun. It was a little hard at first to get both of us inside her, but lube did help. It was a bit weird, but not for the reasons I thouhgt about. When we were both inside her, and we started thrusting our penises inside of her, it felt really good. The combination of the tight fit and my friend's cock rubbing against mine felt amazing. It was 2x as good as normal sex. After we both finished inside of her, we took turns with her one at a time inside her. No anal this time, but we definitely will do double penetration next time in both holes.

So now I'm left wondering, does this make me a little gay that I loved the way my cock felt rubbing against my girlfriends pussy and my friends penis? We are planning on doing this again on Saturday night, but I just hate that little nagging thought that this seems a bit on the gay side.

I definitely recommend trying to fit two in a woman's pussy, its amazing. I'm about 6'' my friend is around 8'' and we were able to fit both eventually on my 5'6'' small frame girlfriend.
Closed Thread