Being fingered by a stranger - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Advertise on the Hip Forums   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [6]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 02-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
WillyDonka

WillyDonka is an unknown quantity at this point
Being fingered by a stranger
Like this post? Yes | No    

OK.... I'm new here and have a question for the girls. I was at a different forum site and there are a bunch of comments there by alleged girls who say how much they love being fingered by strangers... in clubs, on the bus, on airplanes... all that shit. I think it's just bull shit... guys pretending to be girls and spouting off their fantasies. It just does not make sense to me because you don't know if the guy is some kind of rapist or murderer or what. And who knows where that hand has been?

So... Ladies please clear this up for me. Is there ANYONE out there who likes being fingered by guys on a crowded subway train or by a stranger on a plane or all that other crap?
WillyDonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:34 AM   #2
Si69

Si69 will become famous soon enoughSi69 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Im sure there's a few.............. what a turn on - the zipless finger on the subway, and you'll maybe neva see him again or even maybe don't who the finger belonged to. Makes me hard thinking.........

Simon

Si69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:40 AM   #3
weeattoes
what will be, will be

weeattoes has much to be proud ofweeattoes has much to be proud ofweeattoes has much to be proud ofweeattoes has much to be proud ofweeattoes has much to be proud ofweeattoes has much to be proud ofweeattoes has much to be proud ofweeattoes has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Uuuhh... no i honestly would never want that..
But to each his own i'm sure theres people that like it just like casual sex...

People that go around sexing up random people.. who knows where those random people been. Right?

Toe Eater.
weeattoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:08 AM   #4
I'minmyunderwear
voice of sexy

I'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond repute
1 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyDonka View Post
I think it's just bull shit... guys pretending to be girls and spouting off their fantasies.
that would be my guess. actually, it's my guess about a large percentage of posts made here by "females" as well.
I'minmyunderwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:13 AM   #5
tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar is a name known to alltuesdaystar is a name known to alltuesdaystar is a name known to alltuesdaystar is a name known to alltuesdaystar is a name known to alltuesdaystar is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

I don't like being "fingered" in general but I heart random unprovoked ass-grabs from strangers, or anyone really

If I thought the person was sexy and not at all creepy I'd welcome a little clam squeeze

But what kind of sexy, not creepy person would just squeeze my clam without permission?
Old 02-05-2012, 10:28 AM   #6
Duck 
quack.

Duck has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

ewwy (Imma dude though)

Stand up for your rights.
Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:27 AM   #7
apothecaryvybez

apothecaryvybez will become famous soon enough
2 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

you should try peeing on strangers while your at the club "you ever been to a club where people wee on eachother?" Old Greg
apothecaryvybez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:15 PM   #8
rogersanchez

rogersanchez is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

They don't mean 'strangers' as in someone who's just walked up to them and started fingering them. But they mean someone they've met in a bar, had a few drinks with, made out with and then has got them off. It's not for everyone, but it does happen a hell of a lot, especially when girls are drunk.
rogersanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:39 AM   #9
monkjr

monkjr is a jewel in the roughmonkjr is a jewel in the roughmonkjr is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've seen it happen at parties, but it's so awkward to like tell if you should intervene or not. I'm pretty sure most of us would stop a sexual assault if we knew the attention wasn't wanted by a said party, but it's so hard to tell when they're drunk. And if you did interrupt them you feel like your intruding on a private moment.
^ Anybody been in that situation, especially when you were in high school/college?
monkjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:13 PM   #10
irons71

irons71 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have to say Have done that to a few girls. Totally different question as I have just read what a guy has wrote about having sex with this girl. He writes that the girl would allow the position RA1 but not allow RAI2. Any ideas what this means?
irons71 is offline   Reply With Quote