Alcohol with/before taking Molly? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Visit Aqua Lab Technologies   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss Ecstasy and it's relatives

Old 01-22-2012, 08:55 AM   #1
Fueled by Coffee
iconoclast

Fueled by Coffee is a jewel in the roughFueled by Coffee is a jewel in the roughFueled by Coffee is a jewel in the rough
Alcohol with/before taking Molly?
Like this post? Yes | No    

What are the side effects? Do you think this is a good idea?
Old 01-23-2012, 01:39 AM   #2
unfocusedanakin
The Archaic Revival

unfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Mixing MDMA and alcohol is not a good combo. It is better to drink liquids that do not dehydrate you like alcohol does. MDMA does a good enough job of that on it's own. That said I did drink some beers one time while rolling, and I thought it kind of killed the roll.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:30 AM   #3
Brudof

Brudof is just really niceBrudof is just really niceBrudof is just really niceBrudof is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

It's alright if you don't overdo it. It takes away from the intensity of the roll a bit, making it a little more "loosey goosey". I usually drink when I roll, but only enough to get a nice buzz.
Brudof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 04:33 AM   #4
seizedbyanger
Banned

seizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Alcohol kills the effects of the mdma and just dehydrates you even worse.. it's doubtfully very harmful unless you overdo it and overdose but don't mix them if you want the maximum mdma experience, in my experience
seizedbyanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:00 AM   #5
learn2see

learn2see will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Some of my friends drink profusely and do a lot of molly together so you wont die, but you wont experience the drug the way it should be either. Too many people are turning creativity drugs into party drugs.
learn2see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:14 AM   #6
aesthetic

aesthetic will become famous soon enoughaesthetic will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Don't combine drugs. A fair warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsd5bdc

It is frustrating when hippies and leftists try to spread evil rumours that discredit the glory of the state. Please educate yourself on the dangers of marijuana and I hope every marijuana smoker is able to find peace one day.
aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:14 AM   #7
seizedbyanger
Banned

seizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by learn2see View Post
Some of my friends drink profusely and do a lot of molly together so you wont die, but you wont experience the drug the way it should be either. Too many people are turning creativity drugs into party drugs.

Drinking too much can kill you, and molly can kill you, taking them together certainly raises the risk of death... be careful
seizedbyanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:24 PM   #8
Drugreference

Drugreference is on a distinguished road
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by aesthetic View Post
Don't combine drugs. A fair warning.
Eh...

IMO its a bit silly to get plastered and eat a bunch of molly but I usually have a few beers in me when I dose molly and everything works out. Id much rather have a bit of L in me tho
Two people iv never trusted are doctors and police, the only time their ever around is when there's trouble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georges Bizet
when cheating or stealing its always best to have women around
Drugreference is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:47 PM   #9
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Caffiene with molly is 10x better. Drink about a standard cup of coffee or take about 70-80 mgs of caffiene assuming you dose within the 150-200 mgs range with molly.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:33 AM   #10
Fueled by Coffee
iconoclast

Fueled by Coffee is a jewel in the roughFueled by Coffee is a jewel in the roughFueled by Coffee is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

The reason I ask is because I'm going to a concert with some friends. They wanna get drunk and prefunk before going via drinking. I thought if take a hit or two of Molly before or during the show. By the looks of these responses it seems I should either do one or the other, or just drink a little bit, then have the Molly later on.