Sex In Front Of An Audience - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Buy Posters Here!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to see Sexy Dolls
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 01-21-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
K2 EDTA

K2 EDTA is an unknown quantity at this point
Sex In Front Of An Audience
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

So I want to know how many people on her have done anything remotely sexual in front of anybody they know, or do not know. See one night I had a buddy of mine come over just to drink with me and crash at my place. His wife wasn't there but mine was. So me and him start drinking and my wife starts drinking and we start getting a bit tipsy. Well earlier that day my wife had gone out and bought all kinds of new underwear, and so she was asking me and my friend if we wanted to see them, so she dimmed down the lights, and put some music on and kinda danced outta the back room showing them to us. Now after about 2 minutes I was rock hard and Im sure my friend was too since his wife really isn't attractive at all and they never have sex. So on her last outfit my wife signals me to come to her and she whispers in my ear "I wanna suck your dick" so I told her to do it. She gets down on her knees and starts going to town, and from there we had the best sex right in front of him. But know my problem is I want to do this all the time and I don't think the wife is up for it. Every now and again if we hang out with my friend my wife kinda flirts around with him just to kinda get his dick hard, but when we have the chance to put on a show she doesn't want to. Now anybody else ever do this and if so how old are you, see Im 28 and my wife is 25 and I just want to know if there are any people as young as me or younger that are freaks too. Thanks guys and sorry it was so long.
K2 EDTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:24 PM   #2
Si69

Si69 will become famous soon enoughSi69 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

thats not freakish, it's a real turn-on! - have done all sortsa things in the open in a swingers club and also in gay saunas.

But the word is 'dogging' if u r doing it in public

Simon

Last edited by Si69; 01-21-2012 at 04:25 PM. Reason: spelling correction
Si69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:45 PM   #3
Starbuck UK

Starbuck UK is an unknown quantity at this point

First time i ever hooked up with a girl was in a park......at about 3pm in July =) yeah it was just kissing but doing something which i thought was fobidden in a public place was such a rush!!

Since then i have tried sex out at nite in cars or while out camping.

But im not a huge fan, i like having a warm cumfy bed and all my toys =) but you could always open the curtains and let people see in =P
Starbuck UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:45 PM   #4
 MikeE
Hip Forums Supporter

MikeE is a jewel in the roughMikeE is a jewel in the roughMikeE is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

"Every now and again if we hang out with my friend my wife kinda flirts around with him just to kinda get his dick hard, but when we have the chance to put on a show she doesn't want to."

I'm thinking that some of the motivation is you bragging/showing off to your friend (with the ugly, non-sexual wife)

I also think that your wife sees this as a path to a three-way. Her uncertainty about wanting a threesome is part of her reluctance to "put on a show". Plus, she has learned that sexually teasing is not very nice, unless following through is a possibility.
MikeE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 01:02 AM   #5
K2 EDTA

K2 EDTA is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
I also think that your wife sees this as a path to a three-way. Her uncertainty about wanting a threesome is part of her reluctance to "put on a show". Plus, she has learned that sexually teasing is not very nice, unless following through is a possibility.
That was a really good answer, thank you. I really think that my wife just likes the attention from my friend, but only in small doses. If he gets to touchy feelly then she gets uncomfrontable which I understand I just think she instigates it a little. Oh well its fun when we do it.
K2 EDTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:57 PM   #6
bubba jimmy

bubba jimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had sex on a stage in front of an audience on three occassions. It was back in the 1980s when there were more "burlesque" shows in older movie theaters. The two where this happened were in Detroit area. The first time, a stripper invited me onto the stage with her and I had no idea what to expect. She uzipped my pants and gave me oral for a couple of minutes and when I came she directed it onto her breasts. Very erotic. The best time was at a theater in Hamtramck. The dancer's name was Marilyn and she had me lay on a rug on the floor. Seated in a "couples booth" next to the stage was a couple who looked to be in their early 40's. I was watching the wife as Marilyn gave me oral and she was intensely focused on the action. The Marilyn climbed on top of me and glided me inside. She humped me but whispered "let me know when you're going to shoot". When I let her know, she got off and finished me by hand so the audience would see me come. It was one of the most erotic experiences of my life to have people watch. It never became a steady thing, but on the three occassions when it happened they became lifelong pleasant memories :-)
bubba jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 07:55 PM   #7
Karen_J 
~

Karen_J has much to be proud ofKaren_J has much to be proud ofKaren_J has much to be proud ofKaren_J has much to be proud ofKaren_J has much to be proud ofKaren_J has much to be proud ofKaren_J has much to be proud ofKaren_J has much to be proud ofKaren_J has much to be proud ofKaren_J has much to be proud of
4 out of 4 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

In college as a sophomore, I went to a lot of parties where people met and went to a back room, for casual hookups. When you went back there, you might see two, three, or four people doing a variety of sexual things in the little rooms off that hall, if the doors were open. Most of the time, you and your guy just found an empty room and did your own thing. You didn't see anybody else.

A year later, I transferred to another college. Technically, they didn't allow fraternities, but there was nothing to stop any group of guys from renting a place off campus and calling it a frat house. Nobody "owns" that term. I started going to one where nudity and casual, public sex were accepted anytime, anywhere. It made the movie "Animal House" look like a goddamn Sunday School picnic.

Initiation for new male members included masturbating in front of a room full of hecklers.

I was one of their three semi-official frat whores. They paid me in drugs and alcohol for getting naked at every party and fucking all the members. I usually did enough free coke that I didn't care what I did or who watched me. Sometimes, two of us girls did each other first, on top of a table in the main room.

One time, I was naked for the entire weekend. I put my clothes in a closet on Friday night and didn't look for them again until Sunday afternoon.

The local police raided the place a year later and shut it down, for drug violations. I wasn't there at the time. I wasn't upset to hear about it. I had already done enough shit to last me for a while.

Follow that, bitches.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #8
MellowDonna 
Lifetime Supporter

MellowDonna has a spectacular aura aboutMellowDonna has a spectacular aura about

Well, I can't top that, but I can follow it.

I was a party girl at a college north of where I live. I went to the parties knowing I was there to "service" the guys. They were a popular crowd, so being with them gave me status, or so I thought. Deep down I was hoping this was my ticket to romance, riches, and the easy life. In reality, I was their "fuck buddy," nothing more. Not the proudest period of my life, but I can’t change it now.

I settled down, but I still crave attention and want confirmation I can still turn a head. My husband and I meet other couples a few times a year. During the exchanges, it's common for the four of us to have sex in the same room, or for me and the other girl to enjoy each other, usually while the guys are recovering and looking on. I'm not ashamed in that situation. Having sex in a store window might be over the top for me, but having sex with others doing the same is something I'm comfortable with.
MellowDonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:50 PM   #9
aesthetic

aesthetic will become famous soon enoughaesthetic will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_J View Post
In college as a sophomore, I went to a lot of parties where people met and went to a back room, for casual hookups. When you went back there, you might see two, three, or four people doing a variety of sexual things in the little rooms off that hall, if the doors were open. Most of the time, you and your guy just found an empty room and did your own thing. You didn't see anybody else.

A year later, I transferred to another college. Technically, they didn't allow fraternities, but there was nothing to stop any group of guys from renting a place off campus and calling it a frat house. Nobody "owns" that term. I started going to one where nudity and casual, public sex were accepted anytime, anywhere. It made the movie "Animal House" look like a goddamn Sunday School picnic.

Initiation for new male members included masturbating in front of a room full of hecklers.

I was one of their three semi-official frat whores. They paid me in drugs and alcohol for getting naked at every party and fucking all the members. I usually did enough free coke that I didn't care what I did or who watched me. Sometimes, two of us girls did each other first, on top of a table in the main room.

One time, I was naked for the entire weekend. I put my clothes in a closet on Friday night and didn't look for them again until Sunday afternoon.

The local police raided the place a year later and shut it down, for drug violations. I wasn't there at the time. I wasn't upset to hear about it. I had already done enough shit to last me for a while.

Follow that, bitches.
Holy shit you have inspired me to join a frat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsd5bdc

It is frustrating when hippies and leftists try to spread evil rumours that discredit the glory of the state. Please educate yourself on the dangers of marijuana and I hope every marijuana smoker is able to find peace one day.
aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:37 PM   #10
moosey

moosey is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

well my story is like yours alot. we partied ALOT and my buddy was always around with us. she was a party girl and smoking hot and super sexual 28years old.My buddy wanted her bad and i knew it so did she. she would tease the shit out of him bad. she always wore white stretch pants that she had pulled so far up in her ass that you saw everything she had.so she would go into our bathroom take her little g-string panties off leave them lay on the floor then come back out and join the party. now you could really see all of her. my buddy "our friend" was always at our house for days sometimes and we would all be just insanely horny, we did everything around him but not right in front of him. But i know that he has watched us.
moosey is offline   Reply With Quote