Penis extender sleeves - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Everything you've always wanted to know about sex organs

Old 11-11-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
Sdp123

Sdp123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Penis extender sleeves
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have a Penis extender sleeve bought from a sex store. It adds 3 extra inches to my penis. I am 5 inches on erect. My girlfriend says she has no preference to whether I use it or not, but when I do, she is a hell of a lot louder when I'm going at it! After all she's getting 8 inches thrusting in and out! What's people views, do women like men using these on them?
Sdp123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:49 PM   #2
I'minmyunderwear
voice of sexy

I'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

how does that work? are you stretching that much, or is there 3 inches of plastic on the end of your dick, or what?
I'minmyunderwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:51 PM   #3
Sdp123

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'minmyunderwear View Post
how does that work? are you stretching that much, or is there 3 inches of plastic on the end of your dick, or what?
Yes they are made of silicone and work like a condom but with a rubber cock on the end, hence making it longer!
Old 11-11-2011, 03:57 PM   #4
 ROLLINGALONG
hillbilly

ROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

i have a few questions
1...where does the semen go?
2..is it dishwasher safe?
3...does she blow you with it on?
4...could you also put it on a big toe?
ROLLINGALONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:00 PM   #5
I'minmyunderwear
voice of sexy

I'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdp123 View Post
Yes they are made of silicone and work like a condom but with a rubber cock on the end, hence making it longer!
does it effect your sensation during the act?
I'minmyunderwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:35 PM   #6
Sdp123

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'minmyunderwear View Post
does it effect your sensation during the act?
Yes a bit
Old 11-11-2011, 04:37 PM   #7
r0llinstoned
Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

r0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant future
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Just use your regular cock man. or start hanging weights from your dick to make it longer dont use some fucking SILICONE COCK EXTENDER that is weird

Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.
r0llinstoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:04 AM   #8
ur2loversnlv

ur2loversnlv is an unknown quantity at this point
cock extension
Like this post? Yes | No    

Used one on my wife too. No different than using a vibrator on her. Just allot more fun. Funny she said she didn't care much either way, but she was a hella lot louder and wetter than usual. Not only are you bigger but you can last as long as "she needs". I think she just doesn't want to hurt my feelings. I'm just at 7 inches which is ok. But it is fun too mix it up a bit every now and again.
ur2loversnlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:34 AM   #9
fess

fess is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I used one with my x and she loved it got a huge moan that made me come even though It was like wearing a wool over coat on my dick. She liked it so mcu it scared her and she never let me wear it again...she is gone now wiht her baggage.
fess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:34 PM   #10
ur2loversnlv

ur2loversnlv is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Too funny !
ur2loversnlv is offline   Reply With Quote