Substances to cut your MDMA with? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Buy Posters Here!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss Ecstasy and it's relatives

Old 11-07-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
mixmaster1314

mixmaster1314 is an unknown quantity at this point
Substances to cut your MDMA with?
2 out of 8 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

My buddy has come across some PURE (92-95%) MDMA. Tested and all.

He wants to know what a good substance is to "cut" it to sell. People around here are literally used to some shitty shit. So he knows itll still be the best goods around. Gotta live off that money I guess... Glad hes saving some uncut for the rest of us. Thanks guys!
Old 11-07-2011, 10:58 AM   #2
Lalakuno

Lalakuno is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Why the fuck....
Sell real shit or don't sell any at all.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:57 AM   #3
 eggsprog
liberalobamacommunist

eggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

yeah, tell him to not be an asshole
eggsprog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:04 PM   #4
tricknologist 
menace to sobriety

tricknologist is a jewel in the roughtricknologist is a jewel in the roughtricknologist is a jewel in the rough
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Sounds like your buddy is a fucking con man.

One of the reason's that I use mail order RC's and botanicals is that I never have to deal with sketchy dealers trying to rip me off. People trying to run a legal business can't get away with shit like that and keep their customers.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:35 PM   #5
 eggsprog
liberalobamacommunist

eggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant future
Substances to cut your MDMA with?

why doesn't he just charge more and be upfront with buyers about the quality?
Old 11-07-2011, 06:58 PM   #6
smokinIVXX
Banned

smokinIVXX will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

someone finds out youre cutting molly you're gunna get cut up
smokinIVXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:46 PM   #7
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond repute
3 out of 3 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmaster1314 View Post
My buddy has come across some PURE (92-95%) MDMA. Tested and all.

He wants to know what a good substance is to "cut" it to sell. People around here are literally used to some shitty shit. So he knows itll still be the best goods around. Gotta live off that money I guess... Glad hes saving some uncut for the rest of us. Thanks guys!
Instead of cutting it and being complete dickhead douchebag, why doesn't he just charge a little bit more for the pure stuff...

In case this thread didn't clue you in, cutting is NOT OK man :\ seriously bad thing to do. It's dangerous to health, it's dishonest, and it's just a dick move to do. No one wants to pay for your baking soda, they are buying your drugs. Instead of continuing the terrible cycle of having shitty cut drugs, why doesn't your buddy earn the powerful reputation of being the dude with the REALLY GOOD REALLY CLEAN molly?

Mr.Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:51 PM   #8
goodvibes83

goodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalakuno View Post
Why the fuck....
Sell real shit or don't sell any at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggsprog View Post
yeah, tell him to not be an asshole
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricknologist View Post
Sounds like your buddy is a fucking con man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Writer View Post
Instead of cutting it and being complete dickhead douchebag, why doesn't he just charge a little bit more for the pure stuff...

In case this thread didn't clue you in, cutting is NOT OK man :\ seriously bad thing to do. It's dangerous to health, it's dishonest, and it's just a dick move to do. No one wants to pay for your baking soda, they are buying your drugs. Instead of continuing the terrible cycle of having shitty cut drugs, why doesn't your buddy earn the powerful reputation of being the dude with the REALLY GOOD REALLY CLEAN molly?
ALLL of the FUCKING above!!!
(and a special (non-religious) AMEN to the 2nd half of Writer's post)

your friend should sell it as it is, and if he doesn't he is ruining future experiences of his customers. it's bad karma, it's rude, it's stupid, it's fucked up.

grow up, make money off a good product rather than make more off of a shitty cut product.

i have no respect for people who do this. this is absolute bull shit.

consumers DESERVE the right to know what they are getting, which in the drug world is definitely not always possible, but in this case with the purity factor known...why the fuck mess with it?

ignorance and greed ruin people, companies, friendships, etc..

tell your friend to THINK.

I am. I love. It is.
FREE TIBET!
Respect and SUSTAIN GAIA, for it is she that sustains us.
goodvibes83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:54 PM   #9
r0llinstoned
Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

r0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Unfortunately people will aways cut molly or coke or whatever with other stuff. Us telling his friend to tell him not to do it probably isn't gonna stop him, so if he does cut it with something dont make it something dangerous!!!!!!

Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.
r0llinstoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:58 PM   #10
goodvibes83

goodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0llinstoned View Post
Unfortunately people will aways cut molly or coke or whatever with other stuff. Us telling his friend to tell him not to do it probably isn't gonna stop him, so if he does cut it with something dont make it something dangerous!!!!!!
i don't give a fuck what people always do. i will always voice what I think is the right thing (in most scenarios), and will be willing to hear other and even opposing ideas. BUT it is not in my nature to stand idly by, in this case to sit and read a thread where someone asks for advice on something stupid like this. INSTEAD I will voice my opinion and try to give this person a different outlook, with some hope that they may see the light. If not the OP, and his friend, then a future person reading this thread.

Whether they take my advice or not, is up to them, but I did my part, my best, in this situation.

but yes don't make it something dangerous, but just don't cut it period.

I am. I love. It is.
FREE TIBET!
Respect and SUSTAIN GAIA, for it is she that sustains us.
goodvibes83 is offline   Reply With Quote