the closest RC's to MDMA - Page 3 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the various man-made (designer) drugs available

Old 11-01-2011, 01:19 AM   #21
Hallucinations

Hallucinations is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'd agree methylone is closest to MDMA, but if you combine it with MDAI its even close. Also, I find 4-FA (when you get high quality product which is rare) to be similar to MDMA and i might even like it better than methylone, though they are different. 6-APB doesn't seem to give me nearly as much euphoria as methylone, though when I took 200 mg it lasted 14 hours which I was not expecting because i based it on my experience with 100 mg 5-apb which was pretty week and just made me want to take more to get to the level i wanted. The 6-apb definitely uplifted my mood though, just not to such extreme levels as mdma methylone or 4-fa. Could have been my mood when i took it though, I'll try it again and after im feelin it probably do some 4-fa and MDAI to add that euphoric touch. I dunno maybe MDAI would help out the euphoria from 6-apb a lot by itself.
Hallucinations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:22 AM   #22
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

After taking 6-apb at Shpongle this weekend, I definitely stick by my assertion that its much closer to MDMA than methylone is. As organic said though the 6 apb + 5 apb combo is pure magic.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:43 AM   #23
Frequency

Frequency is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

6-APB, 5-MeO-MIPT, 2C-I at 5mg
Frequency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 08:56 PM   #24
Hallucinations

Hallucinations is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I find methylone to be closer to MDMA than 6-apb myself. I don't find 6-apb to be super euphoric like methylone is, or 4-fa. 4-fa is really nice too, maybe even better than methylone.
Hallucinations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:04 PM   #25
felix4life

felix4life will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I took some 5x Kanna extract under the tongue and it kinda resembles a mild mescaline feeling. I wasn't expecting it but was pleasantly surprised.
felix4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #26
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I ended up mixing both of the two common responses in this thread ( 6 apb + methylone) a few days ago and that created a very solid mdma ish type roll. I enjoyed the earlier onset that the methylone provided and it may have been more euphoric than the 5 apb + 6 apb, although I think I prefer the latter. The combination complemented each other extremely well, the only negative was the discrepancy in duration, the methylone wore off long before the 6 apb did and the 6 apb has a bit more cerebral edge to it, so I started analyzing the comedown a bit more but I took an energy drink and that brought me back up slightly.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:13 AM   #27
BillyX

BillyX is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I personally found 4-mmc to be fairly close shorted lived replacement to MDMA but just far more dirty, when i tried methylone i only snorted a line & found it threw me into a really uncomfortable anxiety ridden verging on a panic attack feelings & cant say i really enjoyed it at all. I think if it pops up again on my radar ill try eating it.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:55 PM   #28
Ganjabeliever
Advanced Knowledge

Ganjabeliever will become famous soon enoughGanjabeliever will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

5-methyl-MDA
MDOH
FLEA
theres a few more but those are the up and coming MDMA replacements in the up coming months.
Ganjabeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:13 AM   #29
oxidationofterra

oxidationofterra will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

havent tried 6-apb yet although 160mg bombed of 5-apb was very, very MDMA esque, as in i'd just about say it was better. slightly less empathy but still very empathogenic.

otherwise IMO it was undescernable from the madam..

160mg 5-apb;

come-up; 1.5-2 hrs after dosing
peak; 2 through to 6 hrs after dosing
comedown; sharp drop off of euphoric effect around 7-8hrs after dosing, leaving residual stimulation.

general peak effects;

empathetic feelings, emotion
high excess energy
vibration of visual field
excitability
restlessness
hyperactivity
monged out body rush
music enhancment
eye wiggles
pupil dialation
light perception alteration
dry mouth
vasoconstriction (not excessive but def there)
sexual enhancement
alteration of perception to physical sensation

overall a very very cool thing. i give it a 9.5/10 for substitution for the madam

"the pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of
activity in which we are permitted to remain
childern all our lives."
-Albert Einstein-

*ALL STATEMENTS MADE ABOVE CONSIST OF FICTIONAL SPECULATION AND ALL CONTENT IS SIMPLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT VALUE*
oxidationofterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:37 AM   #30
thismoment

thismoment has a spectacular aura aboutthismoment has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerillabedlam View Post
I ended up mixing both of the two common responses in this thread ( 6 apb + methylone) a few days ago and that created a very solid mdma ish type roll. I enjoyed the earlier onset that the methylone provided and it may have been more euphoric than the 5 apb + 6 apb, although I think I prefer the latter. The combination complemented each other extremely well, the only negative was the discrepancy in duration, the methylone wore off long before the 6 apb did and the 6 apb has a bit more cerebral edge to it, so I started analyzing the comedown a bit more but I took an energy drink and that brought me back up slightly.
How did you dose these?

Blissed out euphoria, beauty, saying true things, loving, ecstatic dancing.
thismoment is offline   Reply With Quote