Etizolam - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade your Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the various man-made (designer) drugs available

Old 10-11-2011, 11:11 PM   #1
Ganjabeliever
Advanced Knowledge

Ganjabeliever will become famous soon enoughGanjabeliever will become famous soon enough
Etizolam
Like this post? Yes | No    

This is another chemical i'm looking forward to trying. I ordered some based on the description alone. Wiki says its like vallium but i've yet to read an experience report on it. I cant even find a report on erowid. So has anybody tried this yet? Its supposed to be one of the best of ALL benzos even though its not technically a benzo due to the benzene ring on its chemical structure.
Ganjabeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:18 AM   #2
sdng

sdng is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yeah, I supposedly should have some of this in the mail in the near future. I've read it's mildly enjoyable. Don't expect mind blowing euphoria or anything near that extent. Also don't mix it with alcohol (even one beer), it will make you black-out for many hours.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:44 AM   #3
Ganjabeliever
Advanced Knowledge

Ganjabeliever will become famous soon enoughGanjabeliever will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Nice same here. Make sure to post an experience report on it. I've heard extremely mixed results. Some say its the BEST benzo-like drug out there surpassing regular benzos and some say its on par with phenaz so i'm really anxious to find out.
Old 10-18-2011, 07:26 PM   #4
Ganjabeliever
Advanced Knowledge

Like this post? Yes | No    

Just recieved my etizolam in the mail. I'm gonna start off with 3mg I'll report back in 2 hours.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:53 PM   #5
Ganjabeliever
Advanced Knowledge

Like this post? Yes | No    

I like this. Its very relaxing and doesn't make you a retarded. It does kinda have a hypnotic effect but its not bad. The only bad thing i have to say is that it gives that mettalic taste in your mouth which i hate
Old 02-05-2014, 11:33 PM   #6
FlyBy

FlyBy is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Etz is grreat. Xanax was my normal thing, but Etz is quite comparable.. Be careful the tolerance grows quickly!!!!!!! are we allowed to post sources on this forum???
FlyBy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:37 PM   #7
 eggsprog
liberalobamacommunist

eggsprog has a reputation beyond reputeeggsprog has a reputation beyond reputeeggsprog has a reputation beyond reputeeggsprog has a reputation beyond reputeeggsprog has a reputation beyond reputeeggsprog has a reputation beyond reputeeggsprog has a reputation beyond reputeeggsprog has a reputation beyond reputeeggsprog has a reputation beyond reputeeggsprog has a reputation beyond reputeeggsprog has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

No. It would also be good if you checked the date on the posts you're replying to as well.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:39 AM   #8
 Hedgeclipper
Qiluprneeels Nixw

Hedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

I like it. it's a pretty euphoric benzo

"...the means for psychedelic exploration can never be controlled again.
The genie is out of the bottle and all the king's horses and all the king's
men cannot put it back again."
- Daniel M. Perrine [Back cover of PIHKAL]
Hedgeclipper is offline   Reply With Quote