How to get her to suck - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Advertise on the Hip Forums   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss Love and Sex in their many manifestations

Old 08-23-2011, 12:11 PM   #1
yamaguchim

yamaguchim is an unknown quantity at this point
How to get her to suck
Like this post? Yes | No    

Not been pretty successful about this recently.
Grateful for some advice here to help me out please!
Badly need a suckmetillI'mdryorblue night.
yamaguchim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Thanks To GLEN Your Prob Is As Good As Solved...

Tis A Simple Three Step Solution...

(1)... Demand She Gets On Her Knees...

(2)... Insert Cock In Her Oral Cavity...

(3)... Thrust Until You Reach "Home Base", And Then Insist She Swallows For After's...

Problem Solved....

Cheers Glen.
GLENGLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 12:45 PM   #3
yamaguchim

Like this post? Yes | No    

Grateful for 'realistic' advice, please.
Feel pretty down about not having any luck in this, so if you ever been in such a situation before, you know what I mean.
Thanks in advance!
Old 08-23-2011, 12:55 PM   #4
GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

OK... Fair Enough, GLEN Has Had His Little Joke, Soooo Lets Get Serious,

What Is Clearly Lacking Here Is A Simple Little Thing Called "Communication",

Communicate With Her, And If That Fails, Then Revert To My Previous Post...

Cheers Glen.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:14 PM   #5
yamaguchim

Like this post? Yes | No    

Thanks, you see that sounds pretty easy enough ... Communicate.
Unfortunately I am not one of those who are good in saying the sweet words to get her, er, to suck.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #6
mustlivelife
Knows nothing!

mustlivelife is a jewel in the roughmustlivelife is a jewel in the roughmustlivelife is a jewel in the roughmustlivelife is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Well, you know that you are not good in saying sweet words, you know your weakness. So PRACTICE and strengthen that weakness.

Films you should watch if you are at a loose end: Earthlings; Zeitgeist, Zeitgeist Addendum & Moving Forward; Holes in Heaven; In Lies We Trust; Kymatica; A lecture on youtube titled "The most important video you'll ever see"; Iodine - Misunderstood Nutrient (can be seen on BBC5.tv); The Yes Men Fix The World; Esoteric Agenda; Outfoxed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroslide View Post
F*ckin freaky dude i wouldnt ignore no freaky kid once when i was on the road a boy appeared frm nowere i swear jus standin rite infront of my truck. i slammed the brakes but the kid was disappeared quicker than he been shown up there. i sure as hell believe in kid spirits now
mustlivelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:21 PM   #7
GLENGLEN

Like this post? Yes | No    

When Two People Are Making Love, They Whisper The Next Step In Their Partners Ear

At The Appropiate Moment....

Whisper YOUR Needs In Her "Shell Like Ear", And If That Fails, THEN, My Original

Post Still Applies....

Cheers Glen.
Old 08-23-2011, 02:33 PM   #8
I'minmyunderwear
voice of sexy

I'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

ah, another competitive spirit! you can't make someone suck. if you have to beat them badly at something, then you need to choose a contest that they already suck at.

if they are the one choosing the contest, they probably won't choose something they suck at, so in that case your only option is practice practice practice.
I'minmyunderwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:36 PM   #9
lovelyxmalia 
Banana Hammock

lovelyxmalia has much to be proud oflovelyxmalia has much to be proud oflovelyxmalia has much to be proud oflovelyxmalia has much to be proud oflovelyxmalia has much to be proud oflovelyxmalia has much to be proud oflovelyxmalia has much to be proud oflovelyxmalia has much to be proud oflovelyxmalia has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

When you guys are making out and the moment is really heating up...

You whisper in her ear, "its not gunna suck itself..."

And see what she says.

Or on a serious note, go down on her then ask for the same
Old 08-23-2011, 03:38 PM   #10
broony 
is internally determined

broony has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

Sounds like you need to reward her then see if she rewards the same back.

Maybe give her some tequila before the nasty fun happens. Tequila always made me want to fight and kill a motherfucker. Maybe it will bring out her aggression and you turn your cock blue from too much sucking! She won't do it just to do it, but WANTS to. Girls who just stick it in there mouth is a waste of time. They have to WANT to...so give her some shots.
broony is offline   Reply With Quote