I love teasing old(er) men... How can I tell if I'm successful at it? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Advertise on the Hip Forums   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [5]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to see Sexy Dolls
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss Love and Sex in their many manifestations

Old 08-20-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
ElectraDesending

ElectraDesending is an unknown quantity at this point
I love teasing old(er) men... How can I tell if I'm successful at it?
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hello, everyone! I had a really hot experience that has been invading my mind since it happened and I want to share it with an appreciative, knowledgeable audience.

I've always loved teasing men, especially by "accidentally" giving them a view up my skirt. This is nothing new, as I've always done this and gotten very aroused. Truth be told, teasing old(er) men really excites me. As of lately, I've been fantasizing about men who are more on the senior side than middle-aged men although they've definitely comprised a significant portion of my sexual desires. Now that this has been prefaced, I'll head on to the story...

I was at a train station awaiting the arrival of a train to head into the city for an interview at a dungeon. Because the wait was long, I decided to sit inside the air-conditioned waiting room and rest rather than sit out in the heat. Fortunately for me, I took a seat on a bench located directly across from one senior man and a middle-aged man whom sat at the other end of the same bench, but was still within view. To be honest, I have fantastically shapely legs that command attention on their own, especially when encased in black pantyhose and a painfully short skirt, which I had accidentally worn without full cognizance of its length or lack thereof. When I sat down across from him, the thought crossed my mind, thus the teasing commenced.

"I have an idea, sir," I thought, "Let's play I-dare-you-not-to-look-up-my-skirt-of-ogle-at-my-legs."

My legs were visible up to my upper-thigh. Slowly, my legs began to inconspicuously creep open, allowing a sliver of a view between my slightly-parted legs. I had a few leg crosses intermitten with the upskirt tease. At one point, I shut my eyes and pretended to lull asleep for a bit, causing my legs to part more and more in my restful "oblivious" stat. (It was the morning so with all of my yawns and eyerubs, the teasing fit into context.)

The reaction? My eyes were open for most of it but I didn't want to be too conspicuous. On more than one occasion, I saw his gaze drifting in between my legs. From what I could tell (and I hope it wasn't wishful thinking), he appeared fumbled and frusterated while trying to maintain a semblance of indifference, as though there wasn't a hot 21 year-old with sexy legs and an amazing view up her short skirt right in front of him. He seemed like he was trying not to look but still very compelled by me. Towards the end, he crossed his legs and made what seemed like a conscious effort to look at every other part of the station except in my direction. Inevitably, his focus would always come back to (in between) my legs. A few times, I was daring and tried to steal glances of him as often as possible and I caught him looking in my direction, but he would immediately look elsewhere if our eyes came close to meeting. He looked flustered and tense, trying to keep his cool and look normal while getting all flustered, hot and bothered. Just knowing that I was tempting him soaked my panties.

So here are my questions: Are there any other signs (besides a visible bulge) that a man has an erection? From what I described, do you think I successfully captured his gaze and teased him? Like I said, I'm pretty sure it wasn't wishful thinking because I kept discreet tabs on his body language whenever possible. Has a girl ever teased you or have you ever teased anyone like this? What was their reaction?

Wow, long post but it's certainly a very sexy read and well-worth it... Seeing as I've gotten myself all worked up while typing this post, it was definitely worth writing...
ElectraDesending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:55 PM   #2
GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond repute
2 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Yawn.......

Cheers Glen.
GLENGLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:04 PM   #3
walsh

walsh is a glorious beacon of lightwalsh is a glorious beacon of lightwalsh is a glorious beacon of lightwalsh is a glorious beacon of lightwalsh is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectraDesending View Post
and I want to share it with an appreciative, knowledgeable audience.
Looks like i'm out for this one. GLENGLEN too, apparently although that may be because he's not knowledgeable enough
Old 08-20-2011, 02:14 PM   #4
Vanilla Gorilla
Kangarooter

Vanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

That soooo sounds like a guy pretending to be a girl writing that story.

But if thats not the case, might be sexy for you, but going to be taken differently by different groups.

To some, you only like teasing guys of an age that in all likelyhood cant get it up anymore, sounds too safe.

To others its just going to sound like daddy issues, or in this case grandaddy issues. Guys wont find this as sexy as you think, especially if you resemble the daughter/grandaughter and they've spent too long going all gooey and cutesie from when she was little kid

To others guys its going to sound a little lame, all the nervous too-ing and fro-ing, compared to the type of girl that just sticks her hand down his pants when she gets him alone, or drunk and horny and grabbing his butt

And to others:
Quote:
To be honest, I have fantastically shapely legs that command attention on their own, especially when encased in black pantyhose and a painfully short skirt
I cant really imagine any girl would be that confident about her legs and not have some kind of insecurity - and if said out loud usually as an over compensating defence mechanism and thus never secure enough to do anything about it

I smell male cow manure
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:01 PM   #5
raz5
زینب راضیه

raz5 is a splendid one to beholdraz5 is a splendid one to beholdraz5 is a splendid one to beholdraz5 is a splendid one to beholdraz5 is a splendid one to beholdraz5 is a splendid one to beholdraz5 is a splendid one to beholdraz5 is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

when they come up to you and are like 'i used to get girls like you when i was your age'
Old 08-20-2011, 03:07 PM   #6
Billyx1120

Billyx1120 is just really niceBillyx1120 is just really niceBillyx1120 is just really niceBillyx1120 is just really nice
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Seems to me you're a bit of a Day 'tripper' - though for 'Big Teaser' read 'Prick Teaser'?
And therein lies a * Danger * that only the naive won't understand

< Peace + Love . Protest + Protect . Save the Planet >
Billyx1120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 06:07 PM   #7
scratcho 
Lifetime Supporter

scratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond repute
4 out of 4 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Post #1? Keep mama's basement clean,now.
scratcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:19 PM   #8
BBAD 
٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶

BBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are there any other signs (besides a visible bulge) that a man has an erection
old men dont get erections silly
BBAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 06:15 AM   #9
RiffRaff 
Lifetime Supporter

RiffRaff will become famous soon enoughRiffRaff will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I love to be teased by young girls.

I remember at work once, this very lovely blonde girl I worked with came back from lunch complaining that this old guy was checking her out. I laughed and wanted to say 'duh' it's what we do"

RiffRaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 05:09 AM   #10
drumminmama
Super Moderator

drumminmama has disabled reputation

What a pathetic piece of wank fodder.

Have long hair? Come talk!

Flowing Tresses
drumminmama is offline   Reply With Quote