Do women prefer we cum quick or last from oral? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Visit Aqua Lab Technologies   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Click to see Sexy Dolls
Forum Description: The joys of oral and anal sex

Old 08-14-2011, 08:55 PM   #1
JkM

JkM is an unknown quantity at this point
Do women prefer we cum quick or last from oral?
Like this post? Yes | No    

I know it sounds like a crazy question. But when I was younger (I'm 27 now) I came pretty quickly from receiving head. My partners seemed ok with it. Then I got married and my late wife seemed to prefer that it last a long time. I understand that rationale when fucking (and I do last pretty a pretty long time then) and assumed that I should have worked to last longer when being sucked. Now I am back in the dating world and my current girlfriend complained the other day that it hurt her jaw and throat to suck for a long time. She said she thought it was hot when I came in her mouth quickly and unexpectedly.

So what is the consensus?
JkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 12:37 AM   #2
kairilove

kairilove has a spectacular aura aboutkairilove has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

I love to suck dick so I prefer a guy lasts for a while so I can enjoy myself, not to mention make him enjoy it. I am ok with him cumming quickly as long as he can get it back up and go for another round though.
kairilove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:04 AM   #3
PEACEFUL LIBRA
DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

PEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to beholdPEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to beholdPEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to beholdPEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to beholdPEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to beholdPEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

U know what women like when you ask questions maybe you should try it
PEACEFUL LIBRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 04:33 AM   #4
GoofyGooberz
Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

GoofyGooberz is a splendid one to beholdGoofyGooberz is a splendid one to beholdGoofyGooberz is a splendid one to beholdGoofyGooberz is a splendid one to beholdGoofyGooberz is a splendid one to beholdGoofyGooberz is a splendid one to beholdGoofyGooberz is a splendid one to behold
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

For me totaly depends on the moment.......

1- I love sucking my man off, so while in bed and that I love it when he can last a bit. Love the foreplay.

2- Again I like surprising my hubby every now and then with what we call a morning glory. In those time I like it when catching him off guard and I can make him cum so quick. esp if I pop a strong mint in my mouth 1st too.......
Old 08-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #5
the J

the J is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it depends on the woman to be honest, some prefer not to suck it, some do it to shut you up, and some like nothing more than to suck a dick lol
the J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 04:41 PM   #6
The Backdoor Man
Banned

The Backdoor Man will become famous soon enough

Eh, blowjobs are overrated. Anal is the way to go.
The Backdoor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:07 PM   #7
Humperdink

Humperdink will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Backdoor Man View Post
Eh, blowjobs are overrated. Anal is the way to go.
I am wondering, if anal is the way to go, why did God make women?
Humperdink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #8
Fingermouse
Helicase

Fingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

I would much prefer a man who doesn't feel he has to alter his timing for my benefit. That's a turn off. You're being pleasured, it's supposed to be about enjoying it however it comes naturally, not fretting about what she's thinking. If we're talking 3 seconds or 2 hours then that might be a problem, but any normal amount of time shouldn't be. If her jaw hurts she should remember that she has hands and other body parts.
If there isn't room here for people who stand against everything you believe in,
then what sort of a hippy free-for-all is this?

Fingermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:07 AM   #9
JkM

Like this post? Yes | No    

Thanks...interesting answers. I enjoy a blowjob in the extreme and could probably cum inside of 2 minutes but I could also restrain my self and no doubt would enjoy the prolonged pleasure. Since it was all equal or as we say in Germany 'Es ist mir alles Wurst' (no pun intended, 'it is all sausage to me') then I was hoping to prolong my partners fun. I don't know if she enjoys sucking my cock so much as she enjoys making me cum.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:09 AM   #10
JkM

Like this post? Yes | No    

Libra, do you mean I should try asking a woman the question (thought I did that) or try giving head? Ok on the first, not so ok on the second.