best ways to take molly - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for books about Marijuana   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss Ecstasy and it's relatives

Old 07-30-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
Partner420

Partner420 is on a distinguished road
best ways to take molly
Like this post? Yes | No    

Any suggestions?
Partner420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:14 PM   #2
mustlivelife
Knows nothing!

mustlivelife is a jewel in the roughmustlivelife is a jewel in the roughmustlivelife is a jewel in the roughmustlivelife is a jewel in the rough
0 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Eat that shit! I always eat it (no wrap) by the dab and rub a little bit into my gums for a pre-come-up sensation of wondering whether you've come up yet. Don't dose after 2 hours of your first dose because it will hardly touch you!!

Films you should watch if you are at a loose end: Earthlings; Zeitgeist, Zeitgeist Addendum & Moving Forward; Holes in Heaven; In Lies We Trust; Kymatica; A lecture on youtube titled "The most important video you'll ever see"; Iodine - Misunderstood Nutrient (can be seen on BBC5.tv); The Yes Men Fix The World; Esoteric Agenda; Outfoxed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroslide View Post
F*ckin freaky dude i wouldnt ignore no freaky kid once when i was on the road a boy appeared frm nowere i swear jus standin rite infront of my truck. i slammed the brakes but the kid was disappeared quicker than he been shown up there. i sure as hell believe in kid spirits now
mustlivelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 10:41 PM   #3
xkyle567x

xkyle567x is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Railing it works as well.
xkyle567x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:25 AM   #4
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant future
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Snorting it gives an inferior high compared to eating it or plugging it. Every time someone snorts MDMA a kitten dies. Slowly.

Mr.Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:31 AM   #5
guerillabedlam
feel your soul ignite

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

In this order
Oral
IV injection
IM injection
Plugged
Snorting
Old 07-31-2011, 02:02 AM   #6
Evil DrPorkchop

Evil DrPorkchop is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I like parachuting it
Evil DrPorkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:29 PM   #7
ness33

ness33 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

droppingtheliquidintomeeyes.

You do not have to be an advocate for drug use on any level to know and realize that the current drug policy in the U.S is in dire need of reform. Help end the war on drugs by letting your representatives, family, and friends know that you stand for drug policies based on science, compassion, health and human rights. Here is the site where we can come together to take positive action.-- http://www.drugpolicy.org/action --
*(The site is not any type of spam and i have no affiliation with the site. I just feel strongly about positive change in drug reform and i think it wouldn't hurt you to check it out)*

ness33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 03:45 PM   #8
Techno Overlord

Techno Overlord is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

plugging it gives the highest percentage of absorption. aside from IVing it, which i have never personally done.
Techno Overlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:52 PM   #9
mustlivelife
Knows nothing!

mustlivelife is a jewel in the roughmustlivelife is a jewel in the roughmustlivelife is a jewel in the roughmustlivelife is a jewel in the rough
3 out of 3 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

I like to smear it all over my cat and then lick it off.

Films you should watch if you are at a loose end: Earthlings; Zeitgeist, Zeitgeist Addendum & Moving Forward; Holes in Heaven; In Lies We Trust; Kymatica; A lecture on youtube titled "The most important video you'll ever see"; Iodine - Misunderstood Nutrient (can be seen on BBC5.tv); The Yes Men Fix The World; Esoteric Agenda; Outfoxed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroslide View Post
F*ckin freaky dude i wouldnt ignore no freaky kid once when i was on the road a boy appeared frm nowere i swear jus standin rite infront of my truck. i slammed the brakes but the kid was disappeared quicker than he been shown up there. i sure as hell believe in kid spirits now
mustlivelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:57 PM   #10
The Imaginary Being 
PAIN IN ASS

The Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partner420 View Post
Any suggestions?
from behind.
The Imaginary Being is offline   Reply With Quote