Male Nipple Sensitivity... - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Everything you've always wanted to know about sex organs

Old 07-20-2011, 02:46 AM   #1
kiltdude

kiltdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Male Nipple Sensitivity...
Like this post? Yes | No    

Does anyone know if it's possible for a guy to increase the sensitivity of his nipples? My partner has very sensitive nipples and just the lightest touch can give him a very quick erection. With a medium amount of massaging mine, I can feel a very slight tickle in my cock. I'd really like to increase the intensity of this. I read somewhere on the net a while back that after some time of massaging your nips, you can increase the sensitivity. Thanks for any info!
kiltdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:04 AM   #2
I'minmyunderwear
voice of sexy

I'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond repute
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiltdude View Post
Does anyone know if it's possible for a guy to increase the sensitivity of his nipples?
let them get sunburned.
I'minmyunderwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:07 AM   #3
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Estrogen.- obtained Herbally / you can find it in GNC. It will not make your boobs grow, unless you kept eating them for years or mega dosed on them...

Give it a week to start working. If you was doing this for tranny reasons. The sensitivity will be less and less. Or it could even be more over time, but male working parts may work less if you keep taking them..

Little use of substance has very little effect on male working parts and they may even enhance feeling to erotic male areas.. these to could also be strong or diminish over time.

By only taking them for a few weeks and ending them, you'll probably feel the nips get sensitive during one week and not the next and so on.

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:01 AM   #4
kiltdude

kiltdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'minmyunderwear View Post
let them get sunburned.
No thanks... don't want any crispy nipples!
kiltdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:05 AM   #5
dark suger
Dripping With Sin!

dark suger is a name known to alldark suger is a name known to alldark suger is a name known to alldark suger is a name known to alldark suger is a name known to alldark suger is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'minmyunderwear View Post
let them get sunburned.
This may be true. When I was a kid I got sun burn on my nips a lot I dunno why but I did I think I had like an allergic reaction to salt water or w/e, any way now my right nipple is sooooo sensitive one of the best orgasms I ever had was from a guy sucking on it. God damn its good.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:43 AM   #6
Volupta

Volupta will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

If you'd rather not go down the road of estrogen pills (no offense orison) then maybe try psychology. Sounds weird but what scientists call 'classical conditioning' can actually work. It can involve training the body and mind to respond in a certain way to a certain stimulus.

A very rough example could be playing with the nipples while orgasming, which in turn can cause you to eventually associate nipple play with orgasms, thus increasing arousal when playing with the nipples.

I saw a tv show in which a man was able to orgasm from someone massaging is thumb! He had been in an accident and lost the use of his lower body; his body actually retrained his brain to associate pleasure with another body part. Also see 'mental orgasms' on youtube.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
~ Emily Dickinson
Volupta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:36 AM   #7
2barefeet

Location: In the beautiful Devon countryside with animals and their shit.
2barefeet is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Get them pierced - twice each.