scat xxx - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Visit Aqua Lab Technologies   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [7]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: The joys of oral and anal sex

Old 07-17-2011, 01:20 AM   #1
anal lover

anal lover is an unknown quantity at this point
scat xxx
Like this post? Yes | No    

hey guys

i like scat sex .. how can i ask my g/f to do it ?
anal lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 01:23 AM   #2
OptimisticFutureBlues

OptimisticFutureBlues has a spectacular aura aboutOptimisticFutureBlues has a spectacular aura aboutOptimisticFutureBlues has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hide in her toilet and wait....

"I don't think the human mind can comprehend the past and the future. They are both just illusions that can manipulate you into thinking theres some kind of change" - Bob Dylan

"Have you seen an American kid? Hey, they're all crackers man...they're all mental...they're lives are too fast...they cannot keep up with themselves" - Brian Johnson

"Fortunately art is a community effort - a small but select community living in a spiritualized world endeavoring to interpret the wars and the solitudes of the flesh" - Allen Ginsberg
OptimisticFutureBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 01:24 AM   #3
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

take her to taco bell and dont let her out of your sight for 2 to 6 hours..

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 01:25 AM   #4
I'minmyunderwear
voice of sexy

I'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

so does that mean you actually have sex with turds, or you just want her to poop on you?

either way, i don't think there's a simple way to ask. you pretty much just have to say what you want and then cover your face in case she goes in for the slap.
I'minmyunderwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:22 PM   #5
The Backdoor Man
Banned

The Backdoor Man will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Not many like scat. I don't quite understand the thrill of it. I understand rimming and making out with a girl's asshole, but I don't understand what's so so sexy about making a girl shit in your mouth and eating it. That's where disgusting overpowers sexy.

Make no mistake that I am 100% for anal, provided the asshole is clean, which is quite easy to manage (i.e., showers, enemas, etc.).
The Backdoor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 08:11 PM   #6
tricknologist 
menace to sobriety

tricknologist is a jewel in the roughtricknologist is a jewel in the roughtricknologist is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by anal lover View Post
hey guys

i like scat sex .. how can i ask my g/f to do it ?
Feed her some Ex Lax brownies shortly before bed time........
Old 07-20-2011, 09:24 PM   #7
fkkbg

fkkbg is an unknown quantity at this point
scat
Like this post? Yes | No    

A slang term for "coprophilia, fecophilia, fecalphilia or coprolagnia". It is a paraphilia involving sexual pleasure through human feces, or rather to its excretion. In the case of consuming feces, generally scat play is safe when played alone and safe with a partner if one uses protection so as not to come in direct contact with a partner's excrement.

I DON'T THINK YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO EAT IT. Sometimes putting a chocolate bar in a punch bowl gives the impression of something disgusting floating in the citrus. There is delight in some inidividuals who enjoy reaching in and eating the brown object.
fkkbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:17 PM   #8
The Backdoor Man
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

Coprophagia is where people get off on eating it. I've had girls suck off their shit from my cock, but that was in the heat of the moment. Actually scooping shit into one's mouth and eating it is too much for most people, and for those who actually do, they are ugly mother fuckers anyway. I have never seen the likes of a model eat shit.
Old 07-29-2011, 04:37 PM   #9
Shivaya
VAGINEER

Shivaya is a splendid one to beholdShivaya is a splendid one to beholdShivaya is a splendid one to beholdShivaya is a splendid one to beholdShivaya is a splendid one to beholdShivaya is a splendid one to beholdShivaya is a splendid one to beholdShivaya is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

so am I really going to be the first to mention 2 girls 1 cup?

R.I.P. Cosmoknot

''What you seek is seeking you''
-Rumi
Shivaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 03:55 AM   #10
The Backdoor Man
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

I saw that movie. Those two Brazilian bitches are butt-ugly. I was equally disgusted at the girls compared to what they did. Given their looks, eating each other's shit and vomit is perhaps the only way they can be desired, albeit by only a few.