my dad and I have been having sex 15 years...... - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for books about Marijuana   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [5]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Reveal your deepest secrets, embarassing moments, dirty deeds, or...?

Old 06-18-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
justcurious18

justcurious18 is an unknown quantity at this point
my dad and I have been having sex 15 years......
Like this post? Yes | No    

I know I'll probably get a lot who won't like a postlike this but it just happened. I just barfed. I guess there are things everyone doesn't like intheir life. My dad has always said the first time he touched me was when I was about 1. I don't remember it or any abuse back then. I don't have many memories of what my life was like as a child. No one at school knows that I do this I try to stay out late stay with friends to stay away. I use make up to hide the bruises. I feel like since I'm a 16 year old guy that no one believe me pplus consentwise since I live there is it even sexual assault anylonger. I felt I needed to get it out there I've never admitted this to anything or anyone.
justcurious18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
dreamsDOcomeTRUE
KYTLIVE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE has a spectacular aura aboutdreamsDOcomeTRUE has a spectacular aura aboutdreamsDOcomeTRUE has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

hey hun, i' m glad u were able to share your story. I am 100% sure that someone in this forum is going through the exact same thing. This is sexual abuse and you are still a minor, its illegal.

Quote:
that no one believe me
Don't ever say that, there are people who will listen and help out. 16, your still in h.s, i'm pretty sure your school counselor is able to help you out, or a close by community center.

Quote:
I live there is it even sexual assault anylonger
yes it is.

If anything u can PM
dreamsDOcomeTRUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:16 PM   #3
goodvibes83

goodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to beholdgoodvibes83 is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

first off congratulations in making the first step to progress, even if it is only admitting it to strangers.

to clarify things for you, YES this IS SEXUAL ABUSE! Do not try to convince yourself that any type of related behavior on your father's part is ok, because it's NOT.

I encourage you to get help, but unfortunately I don't have any good suggestions. I know several teachers who have told me that getting proof of parent abuse is near impossible even when they know it for certain themselves. It's a damn shame. With rape there are examinations that can be done within 24-48 hours for "proof." I'm not positive but that might be something worth looking into as you begin defending yourself.

do you and your father openly discuss things, you say he told you he touched you as early as when you were 1 yr old...I was just thinking, perhaps you could record him saying stuff or coming onto you, or whatever might be good evidence against him. Doing that might take some time, but I honestly think it might not be too bad of a plan as long as you can conceal the recorder and get good sound quality.

you can pm me too if need be, for anything. i really want you to know this is wrong, and i encourage you and support you in getting help!

I am. I love. It is.
FREE TIBET!
Respect and SUSTAIN GAIA, for it is she that sustains us.
goodvibes83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:45 AM   #4
justcurious18

justcurious18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

when I was younger he talked about the good old times. He never talks about it now. He usually uses a condom because I have sex with other girls and I've infected him before. I don't think people would believe me since I've been promiscuous and my dad seems reputable that it wouldn't sound plausible. Plus people think I'm disgusting for letting it happen. I'm 16. And the age of consent is 16 why I wonder if it's abuse or not.
justcurious18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:51 AM   #5
Death
Grim Reaper

Death has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

you have a statute of limitations on whatever happened before you were sixteen.

plus I think it is extended because of the nature of the crime, too. the way things are nowadays, if you accuse him, there WILL be an investigation.
Old 06-19-2011, 03:20 PM   #6
dreamsDOcomeTRUE
KYTLIVE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE has a spectacular aura aboutdreamsDOcomeTRUE has a spectacular aura aboutdreamsDOcomeTRUE has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcurious18 View Post
when I was younger he talked about the good old times. He never talks about it now. He usually uses a condom because I have sex with other girls and I've infected him before. I don't think people would believe me since I've been promiscuous and my dad seems reputable that it wouldn't sound plausible. Plus people think I'm disgusting for letting it happen. I'm 16. And the age of consent is 16 why I wonder if it's abuse or not.
Your a minor still, so its sexual abuse, and your father is sick, and you can't predict what people will think of you. If you want this to stop happening you should go to a counselor asap. if you don't speak how can someone help you.

What state do you live in?
dreamsDOcomeTRUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:31 PM   #7
Steve_Dave

Steve_Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

no statutes of limitations on rape. Your dads a sick person . It's not your fault.
Steve_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:05 PM   #8
Kyrara-Ruxandra

Kyrara-Ruxandra will become famous soon enoughKyrara-Ruxandra will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

You were raped, and it was not your fault. You should talk to somebody, sadly we here can't really do anything more than offer our oppinion. Speak out, there is bound to be someone who can do something for you...
Old 08-23-2011, 05:22 PM   #9
schizo_aussie

schizo_aussie is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

the thing that concerns me is that your dad is not in jail?and if he abused you at one he must have told you?man heavy stuff /you may love your dad but how many more kids is he diddling <friends nephews,do these other innocents a favour report him NOW the police will look into abuse cases even 15 years on good luck
schizo_aussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:48 AM   #10
lightgrenade

lightgrenade is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

this about brought tears to my eyes
you just need to know that your dad is a sick man...
no father in their right mind would do that. he needs
to be institutionalized. he could possibly have mental
problems which lead to his criminal behavior...
lightgrenade is offline   Reply With Quote