MDMA making your mouth slightly numb? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss Ecstasy and it's relatives

Old 04-06-2011, 12:41 AM   #1
JungleChild

JungleChild is an unknown quantity at this point
MDMA making your mouth slightly numb?
Like this post? Yes | No    

I recently came across someone with a large rock of MDMA. It is kind of a clear-ish / off-white / brown color. It has passed Mecke (Very fast dark purple to black), Simon's (light to dark blue quickly), and Marquis (kind of clearish to dark black fast) tests.

All three reagent reactions produced smoke and fizzled indicating that it's great stuff, but the kicker is... it makes my mouth and tongue slightly numb when I taste it. Nothing like cocaine, but theres definitely something in it causing numbness.

I've read that some people have cut MDMA with procaine before, which I guess could explain the numbness, but this is my first time actually experiencing this with MDMA. I am still going to give it the Pepsi Challenge this weekend, but has anyone else come across molly that numbed their mouth?
JungleChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:42 AM   #2
Lodog
killing them softly

Lodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Maybe it's laced with lidocaine.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:43 AM   #3
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Nope, just bitter as hell.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:51 AM   #4
JungleChild

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerillabedlam View Post
Nope, just bitter as hell.
That's another strange thing about it. I do taste a hint of bitterness, but since it's numbing my mouth, its hard to really tell. I know reagent tests can't really determine potency, but the only time I've seen this fast of color reactions and smoke was from great stuff.

I even broke down to the center of the chunk to do a reagent test on the mass, and it produces even faster color changes. Mecke and Simon's are telling me its great but I'll be damned if it didn't seem like licking a crack rock...
Old 04-06-2011, 01:11 AM   #5
RooRshack
On Sabbatical

Location: where people who don't approve of hiding war crimes go
RooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

I think you're describing the flavor of MDMA.

Bitter, but also tingly/tangy, with a hint of fresh nuclear waste.

Produces numb-ish sensations, but not proper numbness. Similar flavor to cathinones, but stronger and yet more subtle at the same time.

Sounds like it looks right, tastes right, tests right....

RIP cosmoknot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuesdaystar View Post
Let them eat acid!
RooRshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 01:14 AM   #6
JungleChild

Like this post? Yes | No    

Scratch the kind of bitter. Just decided to bomb a small shard for a preview of what it could be and its disgustingly yet wonderfully bitter!! It taste and test out like its fire, but I just never seen or heard of mouth numbing molly....
Old 04-06-2011, 01:34 AM   #7
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

You should hit up a 1/2 cup of coffee...
Old 04-06-2011, 02:11 AM   #8
JungleChild

Like this post? Yes | No    

Aye. It's good. I only hit up about a .30mg shard but I can definitely tell it's good stuff. Too bad I got a long work week ahead of me or I would go ahead and make a night of it. At least I know my weekend is going to be great!!

Half of me wants to watch the Notre Dame / Texas game, but I also feel like cranking up some music.. Yay for teaser doses!!

I guess the moral of the post is, mouth numbing molly doesn't necessarily throw up a caution flag. I don't have extensive experience in molly, but I've never came across anything that tasted quite like this (molly or pressed).
Old 04-16-2011, 05:09 AM   #9
Mollycule

Mollycule is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I actually came across some "molly" at a show i was at and it gave a almost numbing sensation im pretty sure it was some RC's but i did get some bomb green dot mints and good, not numbing, bitter molly about 30 mins after that so i cant really be sure of what effects it had but i was rolling hard haha
Mollycule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 03:03 PM   #10
molleyedout

molleyedout is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Uuuuh let me guess it was rock up or powder .....with cocaine pure has no tingle or num it has a rich taste and when you smash up the crystals and put it in the gel cap and let it sit in your mouth until it gets soft swallow it and your first burp you can taste it all over again and with that burp comes the wave of uforia 4 about an hour and a half or 2 hours then a good ole speed high for 6 he give we take .... worning don't do 2 grams in 1 day you shit your pants and may suffer from a bad headache the next day ...10 4 roger copy geeeeeeeeeeek geeaheek!!!!!!!
molleyedout is offline   Reply With Quote